Its an Emulation of a very new Hardware-synth from Greece, called Murmux Initate
And it has a very simple Structure at Original: 2 Oscillators with Subosc, 2 waves (Saw and Pulse)Lowpass-Filter, simple LFO, 2 Envelopes (one AD, one ADSR)... thats all My „Emu“ has some extra features, indeed, I have tried to receive the brilliantly easy structure.
- 2 OSC with Saw and Pulse, 2 Octave Tuner-knobs and FM-Modulation (Osc1 > Cutoff)
- Suboscillator (one Octave lower as Osc1) with Pulsewave
- Combined Lowpass-Bandpass-Filter with Cutoff and Resonance and ADSR EG
- FO with Rate and Depth Potis for Oscilator or Cutoff Modulations
- Special ADSR EG with embeded LFO/Loop (Ramp and S/H waves), the Sustain-poti regulates the intensity. Targets are the Amplifier, Oscilator Tuning or Cutoff
- Delaysection with Pan-Lfo > Glide and > warm Shaper/Overdrive
- Monofon and only 18 Patches at moment, Sorry but my time did not reach for more.