The side chain signal in the lower half of the diagram is derived from either the main stereo input (1 & 2) or an external stereo input (3 & 4) as determined by the 'External' switch. It can then be adjusted using the 'Trim' and 'Low Cut' controls before being used to control the output signal.
The 'Listen' switch can be used to temporarily divert the sidechain signal to the audio output to allow the signal to be monitored, both aurally and via the input level meter.
- Input gain control (+/- 20 dB)
- Gate threshold down to -40 dB
- Attack, hold and release controls
- Sidechain input gain trim
- Sidechain 12 dB/oct high-pass filter
- Side chain 'listen' option with metering
- Option external sidechain input
- Level meters for input and output