Inspired by the vintage Pultec HLF-3C passive filter, the ACM-3SA emulates 12dB / octave low and high-cut passive filters, the ACM-3SA combines high-performance processing with an intuitive stylized user interface. A versatile general purpose filter suitable for removing rumble, hiss, and hum with the minimum loss of content:
- Easy to install.
- Smooth switching between filter settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- 12dB / octave low-cut (high-pass) filter.
- 12dB / octave high-cut (low-pass) filter.
- Innovative processing accurately models the analogue frequency response - without additional latency or high CPU demand, even at lower sample rates.
- VST and VST3 plug-in for Linux.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Applied Computer Music Technologies Ltd website where you can download the software direct.Download ACM-3SA From Applied Computer Music Technologies Ltd Website