* Don't bother me anymore with your stupid questions. I rarely check my email now because I'm fucking sick of reading all this "royalty" bullshit, much less answering it.
Q: Can I use your loop for commercial purposes?
A: Yes, you can! All my loops are 100% royalty free.
But! If you want to ask me a really important question:
But again, I rarely check my email, so I can't promise to answer. If I do, it may take some time.
Collab with me? Unlikely. I don't want to look like an arrogant person in your eyes, I've been burned by this before. I never got anything done with the people I tried to collab with, so now I feel bad about it.
FL 20, REAPER 6 & Ableton 11
Midis, deleted or blocked loops in 24-bit can be found here (Google Drive):
- Loops for 2017-18: http://bit.ly/2Y6ATle
- Loops for 2019: http://bit.ly/2LlQPu3
- My old archive for 2014-2019 (141 unique loops that is not available on Looperman): https://bit.ly/3naAAjw
- 2021: https://bit.ly/3tMpcwB
Idk, some old shit (808's, Kicks, SFX), but maybe you could use it: http://bit.ly/3cZL1mE
Don't just listen, use your imagination.