Vital is a visual synthesizer. See what's happening behind the scenes with animated controls, filter responses, waveforms, smooth LFOs, oscilloscopes, spectrograms and more.
All animations run at 60 frames per second and are GPU optimized which leaves your CPU to do its real job: the audio processing.
Modulate Vital's controls with a fast, drag and drop workflow.
Vital gives you a preview of the modulation before committing so you can quickly experiment without ruining your sound.
Modulate your sound with custom LFO shapes, snappy envelopes and randomized sources like perlin noise.
Give your sound some human touch with velocity, aftertouch and MPE control modulation.
Use stereo modulation to split the left and right channels of every modulation to get extra wide stereo effects.
Then 'remap' the modulation curve to customize the shape of every modulation connection.
- High-quality oscillators. Generate clean sounds using Vital's oscillators that have an extremely low noise floor and have a sharp cutoff at Nyquist for almost no aliasing.
- Efficient unison. There are some clever SSE optimizations to keep the oscillators easy on your CPU, so don't be afraid to crank up the unison.
- Microtonal. Vital loads .tun, .scl, and .kbd files so you can play microtonally.
- MPE support. Vital fully supports MPE so use your ROLI keyboard, Linnstrument or other MPE compatible keyboard to add extra expression to your sound.
- Audio-rate modulation. You can modulate many of the controls in Vital at audio-rate to create an even wider set of timbres.
- Keytracked LFOs. Easily create key tracked basses with the key tracked LFO setting. Combine a key tracked LFO with the audio-rate modulation to use your LFOs as an oscillator modulation source.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Vital Audio website where you can download the software direct.Download Vital Spectral Warping Synth From Vital Audio Website