Nils‘ K1v is a rompler that emulates a Kawai K1, a famous Japanese classic from 1988.
- Very accurate emulation of all parameters
- Includes 968 Single presets and 384 Multi presets, the original factory bank + all ROM cards + all 200 Kawai PHm Pop Synth Module Singles.
- Organized in banks and with search capability
- Full editing support for both Singles and Multis
- Can import & export SysEx presets & banks from/to the original device
- Transmits & receives parameter changes via SysEx to act as an editor for the hardware or to be edited with external editors
- Resizeable user interface
- Full automation support
- All 1352 presets can be edited and are stored as part of a project