Making music since I was a kid. This remains; making music and being a kid...
Had some releases between 1996 and 2001.
I am "Jack Matthew Tyson" on Soundcloud and iTunes.
During 2018/2019 I'll have some releases out again!
Anything that produces sound is useful. I repeat: anything. Household items, toys, body joints, zippers, passing cars, ... If my microphone can record it, it'll end up in my stack of samples
* Cubase Elements 9
* For reworking old stuff, Cubase 5 VST
Roland S-550 / Juno Alpha 1 / JV1080 / Tascam 424 / Roland E-16
I had a Nord Rack, and a TR606, a Höhner PK60, a Yamaha Keytar SHS10, a Casio Rapmaster
Too much to mention. Mostly Studio Brussel.
* Beatles 1962-1966 / 1967 - 1970 / Abbey Road / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
* DD - Rio / Seven and the Ragged Tiger
* ABC - The Lexicon of Love
* Yazoo - Upstairs at Eric's
* Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon
* Beck - Odelay!
* Daft Punk - Homework
* Kraftwerk - The Man Machine
* Das Pop - Human Thing
And lots more...
Beatles, Elvis, Duran Duran, Kraftwerk, ABC, Depeche Mode, OMD, Belgian NewBeat, Eighties pop generally, Human League, Telex, ...
Weirdness and varying. My music sounds like the inspiration of the moment.
I started going back to school again to become a pedagogue. I like to play golf billards too.