Description : i write it by myself and make it a little bit of violin at the end of each pattern so that it can make a sound like a persian music. because i love a prince of persia. ha ha ha lol. :-)
Description : This is my first ever, EVER dubstep track, hadn't even messed around with Dub until a mate asked me to make a dubstep remix of his track (NWA)
Kudos to my friend Matt who wrote a lovely classical piece and sent it to me to destroy. The Violin/Piano and Flute were all written by him, The Bass/Drums/Effects were all re-programed/added by me.
Bass Synth was programed by me, The Dubstep bass is a hard one to master, hope i did well.
Keep in mind this is my first ever Dub track =P
Description : New beat from me more on www.emirbeatz.tk
Description : Irregular drum beat, violin, cello and distorted guitar. Hit me up if you want to throw down some vocals.
Description : I sampled a nice violin and turned it hip hop with a lil help of scratches
Description : here we go again guys. this time i did a new rnb beat. full with passion and emotions. i did this beat to the movie "Blind Side".
hopefully you saw this film. it is great, because its based on a true story. wich instruments i used for this one are..for example...strings combined with solo space violin and solo female strings, how arp thow combined with fruit punch, then i used piano, some nice percussions. but this time i kept it simple with the percussions. i used 808 and 909 kicks and used 3 different snares and 2 claps. i love this beat.
i hope the result is impressing you ! so have fun, enjoy it and god bless.....__________________________IBoBeatz
Description : special techno dance song with violin
Description : A simple instrumental with piano and violin. Sounds like a song of sleeping children. Sorry for my english
Description : firstly, massive props to Coney. mate, you are the first to welcome me to the site, and i must say, so far, it's been great.
this beat was a real challenge which i quite enjoyed. as a few ppl have mentioned the loops are not all in key so incorporating 5 of them into one tune was a difficult task... i mainly focused on using the two piano loops (mostly PianoSounds loop) . i also aimed at giving the tune as much variety as i could, so automation and panning etc was the key.
THE LOOPS I USED ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- PIANO LOOP (this loop is the core melody of the tune. i play it raw in the hook, but in verse space and bridge it is automated with a filter effect)
- PIANO LOOP 2 (i sliced this loop up and used it in the hook mainly. u should hear a reversed piano sound every 4th beat. i also used it as a stab)
- ORCHESTRA LOOP (i used a small snippet out of this loop, reversed it added some delay and used it as a rise and fall at the end of 8bar section... u can hear this at about 1:35)
- STRINGS LOOP (i made 4 slices of this loop, in particular the bits when only the cello was playing, then i added a gating filter effect to make it sound as though it was arpped, you can hear this sound in the hook, it slowly comes in at 0:30 and increases in volume. it doesn't sound like strings at all)
- SYNTH LOOP 2 (this loop was used sparingly, small stabs of it are just noticeable in the hook, but u can deffs hear it in the outro)
LOOPS AND SOUNDS I ADDED:
- SAX (i cut up a loop from slap johnson and put it in the hook)
- STRINGS (i sequenced some long notes of slow violin strings and some orchestral brass in the hook to give it some atmosphere)
- HARPSICHORD PIANO (i sequenced a piano line that plays at the end of the 16bar first verse)
- PADS (i sequenced a synth pad that layers under the piano in after the hook, it's low velocity but adds some background atmosphere to make the track sound more full)
- BEATS (i organized the beats with as much variety as i could. a lot of panning)
- GUITAR (i played a few guitar licks in the verse space and bridge, again i think it gives it some more variety. i also reversed a guitar note, which plays every now and then)
that's basically it. i hope you all enjoy it, this tune grows on you so give it a few listens LOL....
Description : This track is a simple hip hop instrumental, including piano and violin. In the begining you can hear a theft scene, with glass breaking, an alarm and police. Sorry for my english
Description : TURN UP YA SPEAKERS ON MAX FOR THIS HOT AND NEW BEAT FROM ME. FOR YA ALL FREE DOWNLOAD. LISTEN AND REVIEW !
i composed everythink by myself !
software i used : fl-studio 9 / -
Instrments i used :
Piano - Motif ES6 Conecert Piano,
3 different claps,
more then 10 different percussions, f.e. bongos, open hihat,
tubular bell.... -
Solo Violin combined with Double Bass,
Speakin Solo Lead,
Octava Legato Strings
and last but not least, Female Choir
LISTEN TILL THE END.
Description : Lyrics: Jiri Dosoudil, Petr Maly
Music: Jiri Dosoudil
Vocals: Petr Maly, Peter Asmuth
Violin: Marie Kuhlmann
Description : 2nd track ive made in ableton -all instruments bundled except the violin is a vst called synful orchestra- the short vocal is my neice nina- let me know what you think
Description : This is Mars, the God of war. It is a very testosterone-driven track. I almost put it in the Metal category, but there's other elements to it as well, so Fusion it was. It has some cool pads, a crescendoing orchestrated pad that I got from Looperman's Psycotropic Circle, a violin sample, some very very hardcore drums, an electric guitar loop, some electric guitar riffs played by me. I recommend you listen to this at full volume. It'll blow your hair back. Good ol' Mars.
Description : dropped a lil violin with some piano keys and dropped a basic beat and this what came out...tell me if you download i wanna see the results
Description : This is just a nice mid-tempo groove that will feature the vocals of Nesrin Orcen (Asli). It has some strings, a flute, some laid-back brass, and a violin solo sample that I got from the Free Sound Project. He goes by "FreqMan" on the site, and I'm waiting to hear back from him as to his real name, for proper crediting. I like the violin because it's unexpected and it's sorta not exactly on beat....but yet it is...??? At any rate, it's gonna be cool when we get the vocals on it.
Description : Just finished this track, finally got a free day to wrap it up. Dont judge me on the fact that the violin is a loop, haha. Would appreciate feedback lots!
Description : violin..strings..piano ...all the classics!!!
Description : There ain't no jug, but it's got that jug-band feeling. This another of Dante's compositions. Miamon is on violin. I'm doing one-string bass & percussion.
Description : Fusion means lots of things. This one is a fusion between classical, movie sound-track, folk and mystery-muse. Miamon is on violin, Dante on guitar and myself on one-string bass. This tune will take you "there" into some kind of trance with beauty itself. Enjoy!
Description : I made this in fl studio 9.0 demo version. I sampled instruments in my bdx audio package. I used reverb on the snare. Theres a violin in the verse, the chorus has a trumpet and brass esemble sample, and the break has a chello. I put a crash in with the drums and a multiband compressor on the bass.
Description : a piece of string and drum trailer music i made. has sort of a traveling violinist feel i think.
Description : (My princess)
Violin: Marie Kuhlmann
Flute: Leopold Polacek
Description : (Grandmother!)
Violin, Orchestra: Marie Kuhlmann
Description : Think Progressive minimalist Egyptian sounding industiral. Reminds me a bit of pilgrimage from NIN. Made it on fruityloops and used a sample of a dial up modem. I used a flute and violin and did pitch bending, I think it came out pretty well. Tell me what you think.