Description : used 4 loops from 3nigmadjing including the insane riser which i love big thanks for that looperman-l-2432186-0114538-3nigmadjing-insane-trap-or-dubstep-buildup and ableton with old greco stratocaster.
Description : Guitars by me, every other things are loops from the site only.
Update: 2017.jun.19: fixed some minor bug in drums.
Applied loops (fully or partially):
POKERFACE06: 1468951-0083117 (Ryan Deshawn - And We Have Lift Off),
THECOSMICEFFECT: 1772500-0095842(808 Mafia Siren FX),
WCKD: 1718863-0091433 (Experimental Neuro Trap Drop Buildup),
BEYODPEACE: 0848088-0064971 (Progressive Space FX),
DJERC7: 0251397-0017658 (rat attack),
PLANETJAZZBASS: 0111346-0046875 (Labour Day),
AGP: 0783771-0053724 (Dance of the Angels),
YAPPY: 1172494-0084402 (Cracking the code drum 95bpm),
DRMISTERSIR: 0208341-0082686 (4 those of us x2),
SOVEREIGNKONCEPTZ: 0213464-0061626 (Flavored Drums - SK),
FLOWCAPN: 0691889-0053353 (Heavy Rave Drums and Bass),
JEFFBOCK: 0744903-0065519 (oldschool acid break-135bpm),
CHRISTOSPAROGLOU: 0128032-0023634 (Akoustic windy),
MCHN: 0141901-0037098 (Scary Fx).
Description : Impressive pop/dance (created by me) with bass effects with a buildup dropping with a hard trap kick bass , need voice , collab need it, if you like it don't forget the "ft" with my name, copyright are in all tracks here, remember is not easy to make a track and effects , glad if you understand that, don't used it for sale with out my permission . Is just for collab . Thank you
Description : MAchaaaa
Description : tune I've been sitting on forever and got a sudden burst of inspiration to finish. i feel like the buildup could use a little beefing up, but I'm pretty happy with it otherwise. drew a lot of inspiration from Subscape and a bit from Emalkay for this one, let me know what you think :)
Description : The Resistance is building, and i thank you...
Ok so i've been having a great year making these tracks for my online fam and for the people that get all rowdy and crazy listening to them in a "larger" environment. But some songs i have to throw into this arena first to show my true appreciation. This track Fallen is one of them.
This song might be a little heavier than youre used to hearing from me but when something crawls out you have to let it go and see where it ends up, so please listen to the whole track.
Dont worry its still funky, its still loud as F*ck and it'll still rattle whatever place youre living in.
So strap everything down once again, hope your neighbors won't call the cops on you, and of course get ready to shake that butt of yours.
Here it is..before anyone else on the planet , you get to feel what its like to be...
"Fallen" ( i know that was so cheesy, i'm trying to create a buildup ok? lmao)
peace my online fam
Dj Swindla aka Mike
Please comment if you like or dont....but dont be a.jerk about it please :)
Description : A solid buildup track, however I feel it should be longer during the payoff. Let me know what you think!
Description : a bit of bicycle romance. maybe it should sound not quite human. maybe "genders" are not so clear. but there should be some courtship, some pursuit, some buildup. I tried for a bit of an odd-meter groove, some detuning of instruments. each bike has a song and they duet at the end as their mechanical passion builds. Inspired by painter ViVaDa's "Old Bikes in Love" at the site: http://audiosparksforart.com/project/old-bikes-in-love/
Description : Hey guys, this is my entry so far into the Brosafari remix competition, I'd love some feedback if you could spare a minute. I'm not great at drops so I just have done the buildup so far. Thanks for listening!
Description : This is a failed hardcore/electro mixture. credits to zsb410 for the drop loop and buildup synth. if you guys think that it failed too, let me know ! :D
Description : Bassy jazzy hiphop track with some kickin' lyrics by looperman's SteelCityRed. Megapaul supplied the guitar track and I mixed it up a bit. Everything else is original and I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out. Slow buildup, short verse, smooth outro (That I could very easily turn in to a second verse if I had some lyrics for it). Much respect goes out to SteelCityRed
Description : Working on this Pure House Progressive Dance track.Still Programming the beats and chord structure.Will add some more synths and variations.
UPDATE 1-Added buildup and violin melodies.
Want to finish this as soon as possible....Please comment and give me some hints and feedback....
Description : A moody trance-tune with heavy focus on the bassline and the obvious buildup with snares and stupidity. Best played on broken soundsystem with lots of beer in body.
Description : Let the Battle Begin
1. looperman-l-0219480-0038900-cellocubano-the-walk-male-vox 120.000 BPM
2. looperman-l-0265632-0043349-weazelbeats-loop-day-3-bass 120.000 BPM
3. looperman-loop-0203623-021306-mhyst-simple-walking-bass 120.000 BPM
4. looperman-l-0531700-0058745-loopfreak-trappy-times-tubular-bells 120.000 BPM
5. looperman-l-0321894-0030793-blazins-reverb-buildup-drop 120.000 BPM
6. looperman-l-0079105-0053712-centrist-khaos-sulfur-strings-2 120.000 BPM
7. looperman-l-0079105-0054674-centrist-hell-on-earth-string-staccato-breakdown 120.000 BPM
8. looperman-l-0111346-0044458-planetjazzbass-vibrator-world-2 120.000 BPM
9. looperman-l-0111346-0044459-planetjazzbass-vibrator-world-3 120.000 BPM
10. looperman-l-0152307-0007883-nemou-broken-machine 120.000 BPM
11. looperman-l-0153665-0045829-kevinwsld-gritty-scifi 120.000 BPM
12. looperman-l-0186161-0050717-spivkurl-counter-sparkle-machine-bass 120.000 BPM
13. looperman-l-0202721-0057671-anubis-machine-alert 120.000 BPM
14. looperman-l-0202721-0058217-anubis-submerged 120.000 BPM
15. looperman-l-0208341-0058481-drmistersir-the-windout-effect 120.000 BPM A
16. looperman-l-0342904-0056416-breo-acid-drop 120.000 BPM
17. looperman-l-0379853-0047512-alen9r-stamper 120.000 BPM
18. looperman-l-0379853-0053524-alen9r-dsfx-7 120.000 BPM
19. looperman-l-0379853-0053526-alen9r-dsfx-5 120.000 BPM
20. looperman-l-0379853-0053527-alen9r-dsfx-4 120.000 BPM
21. looperman-l-0379853-0053528-alen9r-dsfx-3 120.000 BPM
22. looperman-l-0379853-0053529-alen9r-dsfx-2 120.000 BPM
23. looperman-l-0379853-0053530-alen9r-dsfx-1 120.000 BPM
24. looperman-l-0379853-0060065-alen9r-far-away-fx 120.000 BPM
25. looperman-l-0585857-0059564-kingadz12-crowd-pleaser-build-up-fx-v1-140bpm 120.000 BPM
26. looperman-l-0585857-0059565-kingadz12-crowd-pleaser-build-up-fx-v2-140bpm 120.000 BPM
27. looperman-l-0630386-0059148-mrfunktastic-mr-funktastic-darkness-realm-176 120.000 BPM
28. looperman-l-0857493-0057142-macbeats-mac-number-5-rise 120.000 BPM
29. looperman-l-0891668-0059190-zombieme-fall-140 120.000 BPM
30. looperman-l-0891668-0059216-zombieme-myst-atmos7 120.000 BPM
31. looperman-loop-0111346-036849-planetjazzbass-cymbal-crash-4 120.000 BPM
32. looperman-loop-0111346-036851-planetjazzbass-cymbal-crash-6 120.000 BPM
Thanks to all that contributed these loops to Looperman!
Description : Just a demo for now! Wanted to share what I've
done so far. Enjoy!
* Make a different buildup
* Add a break.
Description : Trance track with an Electro-like climax I am currently working on in Reason 4. Looking for thoughts and criticisms!
Still quite a lot to do yet. There are a few undesirables still in the track which I will sort out later, and the buildup section needs to be more "epic". Final mastering needs a bit more work too.
Really appreciate any comments!
Description : This track is straight up trance in the way it's set up. I found some sweeeeet synths to use for this song. some real spacie stuff. It's got all of the usual trance plucks and the bass. Dah dah dah buildup and then BAM sweet melody! I love melodies against a sweet chord progression. In this case a series sequenced notes.
Check it out
Description : Techno/Dance, this song has some pretty sweet synth melodies, i'm not gonna lie. It has a slightly different beat than what you would expect from a trance or techno song. It adds so much more to the buildup and general emotion of the song. It's a happy sounding song with undertones of sorrow. Distorted vocals always work wonderfuly for adding ANYthing to a song. No dubstep nation, i'm not going to "eat this" or any of your crap for that matter.....
just kidding DN, anyway.. Check it out, lemmy know what you folks think.
Thanks - RZ
Download this song for a limited time only.
Description : so this is the story: I was wonderin about some software for developing games and found a prog called platinum arts sanbox and while playin around with the editor on sum tutorial maps I was faszinated by that piano track playin so I found out where to get it cause its royalty free I made the decission to buildup a trackonit and make a whole 4min track out of and maybe sumone even has its ideas for rap or sing on this so its downloable enjoy and leave sum feedback cheerz dusty
Description : a nice old style Sunday scene type two-stepper from My album 'Running thru My Mind (Don't Trip). It's a tribute to Music, the thing I love most. Enjoy It. I like to play it at parties, it's got energy even though it's real mellow and chill. got a nice buildup around 1:30. don't know why The drop's a little week then I wait to long for the bass. O well, it's already Finished. Movin on to make the Next one better. I'd love to hear what You think. Thanks
Description : *sigh* Several months after the experimental mixtape, this breakbeat/trance/chillout piece is still less than a minute long. Every time I try to go further, the composition seems to lose its energy and fall apart, like I can't make this track live up to the buildup that this intro has made. Any ideas?
One of my more complicated compositions, and one of the ones I'm more proud of, a ton of synth layers, and some nice sounding drums which I'm looking to develop too. Once I conquer the whole build up thing, this is gonna sound great.. until then, 50 second song anyone?
Thanks to N0mad23 for a great digeridoo loop which you can just about hear halfway through the track.
Description : Upbeat track w/ choir, glitchy synths, weird eerie bridge, great beats, and a cool buildup. Added a new ending, i am highly satisfied with how it turned out. Check it out!
Description : Added a bit to the track. Bit of a buildup but I am enjoyin when the beat drops in. Short demo form but let me know your thoughts. Hip hop-ish first half, then a dubstep-ish second half. dubhop? Didnt know what to choose for a name so Dunno stuck. Enjoy. Let me know what you think fam :)
Description : this one is strictly a buildup. Lots of bongos and bass with a little but of synth and strings. I was thinkin this would be a good track to open an album with, let me know what you think, I'll hit you back.
Description : Bit of eastern acoustic, bit of strings, bit of dnb. Has a slow buildup and an extended break where I included vocals from fellow looperman Stephanie Kay. Have a listen to something a little different.