Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. GuillianD
    GuillianD on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 38 minutes ago
    Commented on Haters must Die by McM90Newaccount Really cool music ! We are french students, and we have a video project for an advertising clip. We have to use an uncopyrighted music, can we use your ? We will quote you in our thanks!
  2. Xmachine
    Xmachine on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 41 minutes ago
    Commented on Fragments of Daze by BLEEP Hey Bleep my friend its good to hear another track from you. I love the title of it, This is really fresh and had an individualistic stamp on it, you have made this your own sound. Super guitar threading its way along the way. An original work and really well done. Best regards Robbie.
  3. Xmachine
    Xmachine on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 59 minutes ago
    Commented on Open Season by Spivkurl Spiv really thought provoking track i like it a lot agent Smith in the matrix expressed it rather well quote "I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. Cool track Best regards. Robbie.
  4. Spivkurl
    Spivkurl on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Mirage by Orlando51 This is really a relaxing piece of music, and also mysterious in the very best of ways!

For some reasons I started getting flashbacks of various songs form The Doors, such as "Riders On The Storm." Maybe if Jim M had lived much much longer, then The Doors would have delved into works such as this. Once people like Ed and yourself made it past age 27, then you already had an advantage though. When you work together, that sort of advantage really shows in the work!

This is beautifully composed and very special sounding, in range and depth. I could almost imagine that I was listening to the authentic versions of the represented instruments. The unusual synthetic aspects added so much interest, and were nearly unexpected. I like the unexpected, in most cases!

Very fun and pleasing to the ears! Can't wait to hear more from your "band" as it's always a pleasure! Fave!
  5. ramneek
    ramneek on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Footprints in the sand by brambonne very nice track
  6. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Invaders from Planet X by Neomorpheus Wonderful track Neo!
    You know how to play guitar... very good indeed!
    I also like the way you create a "story" for this song, just to make things even more interesting (as if it was needed...and it was not).

If I can provide my opinion on the "rippage" thing, I think your work is original enough to deserve all the credit you can get.

Liked.
    Ciao, Domenico
  7. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Sleepwalking City by BlancFroid Good track. It could have lasted longer: I find it's "looping-nature" very relaxing, in an interesting way.
    Good choice of the sounds.
    Well done!
    Ciao, Domenico
    BlancFroid
    Reply by BlancFroid Thanks, Domenico - glad you liked it.
  8. zwinnymanio78
    zwinnymanio78 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Celthyan - I Will Come Back - Epic Trailer Music by cCelthyan wow!!!
  9. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on I Still Believe ft ShAiDawn by JohnnyHunter Outstanding work on the piano.
    Your music is "wrapping" the vocal part as a silk blanket and is making it shine.
    I really enjoyed it.
    Very good work.
    Ciao, Domenico
  10. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Le Vent Featuring Errance by Tumbleweed Hi Ed,
    This is really outstanding! Now I want to hear more: you both have really a huge talent!
    And I have to thank Bleep for the lyrics.
    My favourite part... "j'men fou de tout, je danse dans le vent"
    We should all take inspiration from the dear Errance ;-)
    Well done!
    Ciao, Domenico
  11. Indieground
    Indieground on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Say What I Mean Ft Buddahmann and Rickmal by Shatner Hi mate
    Just to let you know that i'll broadcast you track in my next radio show (next week)
    broadcast on 7 local radio here in france
    and i'll put the podcast online 2 weeks later

Follow the show here on the Fb page
    www.facebook.com/indiegroundinfo
  12. aby143
    aby143 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Eternity --REMIX THIS SONG-- by MrMittens Nice track
  13. cydeMC
    cydeMC on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Wise 11 - Self Being by wise11 bloody nice beat man, mind if i use it??
  14. theHumps
    theHumps on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Invaders from Planet X by Neomorpheus Damn, this rocks man! Great sound overall, has that stadium feel to it.

If I had long hair and if it didn't make me dizzy I'd be swinging it around in circles right now. Nice chops!!

Wayne
  15. BLEEP
    BLEEP on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Snake Eyes ft Jimmy Stiles by theHumps hy there!

i will comme back later to listen to your track again and completely! now, i apologize but i need to go back to work lol

sure, first impression, there's something of chris spedding in your voice and in the global render! i really like what i started to listen (until 02:00)

this evening i will post a complete comment about my feeling and thanks for your comment on my track ;) i will answer you too this evening (in france)

Friendly
    Bleep
    theHumps
    Reply by theHumps Thanks for stopping by for the quick comment! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your day at work!

Wayne
  16. theHumps
    theHumps on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Fragments of Daze by BLEEP I liked it and thought any effects, particularly reverb was fine. At first I though it was a christmas song, he, with the delayed tubular bell type sound you used but as I listened and tried to think of the Cure I can hear where you are coming from. The reverbed guitar is fine, I think it adds some depth to the track and makes it more interesting. Good title too!

Wayne
  17. BLEEP
    BLEEP on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Silence - Live from the rehearsal room by mrwolf14 Hi there!
    i prefered go on youtube, and watching your live was a great experience! relly good sound!
    i hope like me others people will share your video on the web, sometimes nature give us good virus, it's the case with your rock band!
    respect for your work!

bleep
    mrwolf14
    Reply by mrwolf14 thanks for the kind words Bleep ^_^
    we are going to play live on saturday: this is always a LOT OF FUN :-)
    Take care, Domenico
  18. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on ein neuer anfang by joecramer Hi Joe,
    Good track.
    Cru mentioned Type-O- ... I would even go more back and compare this to Joy Division's work. Less punk and more electro, but with the same dark feeling to it.
    Of course, also in this case we cannot say what would have become of them. Life is cruel, yes, merciless ;-)
    Tchuss, Domenico
  19. BLEEP
    BLEEP on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on A Good Escape - goa trance by igorsamanski hi there!
    the beginning looks like a crazy race, not sure it's an anti stress on my personn :) really good work around the trance genre. It remembers me full moon party i made younger, when trance was melt with goa genre!

my fav on this one
    Bleep
  20. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Fragments of Daze by BLEEP Hi Bleep,
    This track sounds very 80s... and for me this is a big plus!
    I think it could have found its place on "Japanese Whispers".
    The bass-line "inspired" by Charlotte Sometimes you claim... in reality I would never have thought of it while listening. The song is fresh and original.
    Good work on the guitar.
    Ciao, Domenico

PS: I cannot comment on the reverb... I am listening with headphones as well and it sounds good.
  21. BLEEP
    BLEEP on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on frj rbk by bakerubasher Hi there!
    i came to listen to your track because i didn't know the "reggaeton" genre!

wow, wow, the oriental touch: i like this, it's really festive! i like the sitar riffs and the darbuka is famous! really good feeling in this one!
    thanks for sharing it :)
    congrates

Bleep
    bakerubasher
    Reply by bakerubasher thank you bleep you are the first on make my feeling good thank you this my new style i cauled it mrs music thak you too mach bleep i have lot ideas but iam not profishonal i need to some one to help me thank you again and iam sorry couse my english not good منور واجد واجد كثيرا جدا يابلييب
  22. theHumps
    theHumps on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Loves Fool by toastedavalanche You hit the mark with this one! What can I say that hasn't already been said. Danny Elfman comes to mind instantly! Nice choice of instruments and production elements. Very cool!!

Wayne
  23. mrwolf14
    mrwolf14 on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Open Season by Spivkurl Hi Spiv,
    I have to repeat myself: unconventional and brilliant as usual!
    Ciao, Domenico
  24. toastedavalanche
    toastedavalanche on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Invaders from Planet X by Neomorpheus This is so much fun. Okay it's closer to a cover. But it takes a lot of artistry to recreate the feel of an original track. And since it's a QOTSA song, you get double points.

Great work.

TA
  25. danke
    danke on Wed 18th Oct 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Sleepwalking City by BlancFroid you built outstanding pads and harmonies for the monotonuos groovy, which works of course in this song

congrats and handshake, Danke
    BlancFroid
    Reply by BlancFroid Cheers, Danke - thanks for listening.
Comments 1 - 25 of 250