Tracks Comments

BalkanMoneyMob on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 37 minutes ago
    Commented on In da hood by ZigZagbeats

gang shit

3. phantomproduction
    phantomproduction on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 48 minutes ago
    Commented on Remaining Spaces by danke

pity a voice is missing (for me) because the song is very clean and still a good job bro !!
    Michel

4. ValveDriver
    ValveDriver on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on in the heart of heaven by terryjmhitsong

It's too bad Tumbleweed doesn't come around anymore. I'd love to hear what he would do with this in a collab.

As it is, I dig it, brother. Cyberflares is spot on with Chris Rea type vocals. Or even Leonard Cohen, for that matter.

Nice work, mister.
    Take care
    V.

5. ValveDriver
    ValveDriver on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Exquisite by crucethus

We joined the Loop damn near the same day. I think maybe a month apart. I remember in the beginning, your music was all very 4 on the floor house style. (Or some sub-genre closely related). Then, there was awhile where you went through this almost deconstructed, noise based phase. I'm not sure what happened there, (Like I've recently said, "you do your own thing and you do it unapologetically")but I've noticed you're back to the House inspired work. I'm glad to see that. Or, hear, rather. Not that I wasn't into the other stuff you were doing, but this is where you truly shine, brother. And it's good, to me, to see this star in the sky again. This is one of the reasons I became a fan of Crucethus.
    I like the way this one transforms into something new, like an awakening. Or some kind of spiritual renewal.

Excellent work, Steven.
    Take care, my friend.
    Aaron.

6. danke
    danke on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on I hope Youre Alright by ValveDriver

Wow Aaron!!!

This is a pearl...doomish but pearl too...the description is a bit sad but to tell you the truth more and more people live alone on earth ... neither their dogs nor their cats, well even their families ... maybe alienation is one of our biggest enemies besides computers and smartphones ... or maybe that's why ... this music is very painful cause somehow i feel like you won't have any more contact with your friend ...
    serious synthesizer song ... in the beginning the Depeche Mode popped in but in the end it became more of a song from a doom metal band, from where the guitarist went for a beer ... :-)
    putting aside the joke, it became a very cathartic, difficult, thought-provoking song ...just like ValveDriver on his best...hope all is well in the second wavee of pandemic Aaron...take care...

Danke

7. Hitachisounds
    Hitachisounds on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on MarioDave Ocean by DagaViberider

amazing

8. ValveDriver
    ValveDriver on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on OVERNIGHT DRIVE by CinCoCent

You definitely have a style that stands out here at the ol' Looperman. That's a good thing. It's like a signature.

I like it. It has no apparent rhyme or reason, but it works well.

keep it up.
    Take care.
    V.

9. Andrybak7
    Andrybak7 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Longing by chell55

Very nice

10. Hitachisounds
    Hitachisounds on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Exquisite by crucethus

amazing

11. wuv4ik
    wuv4ik on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Fast Dirty Trap from Moscow by Mousermonkey

nice bro'z it what i need

12. Hitachisounds
    Hitachisounds on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Tranquility Trance 140 instrumental by simon224

amazing

13. titghjd
    titghjd on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on El Metro - Metro Type beat by Zeus2125

fire fire

14. DijamMusic
    DijamMusic on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on OVERNIGHT DRIVE by CinCoCent

Wow Mr CC,
    Another great track my friend.
    Really good.
    Well done
    Maj

15. titghjd
    titghjd on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on SMOKE Hard Trap Instrumental by DMindProductions

aaaauuu hee hee crazy!

16. phantomproduction
    phantomproduction on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on OVERNIGHT DRIVE by CinCoCent

always so original, always so inventive, always so good !!!
    Michel

17. loopmeDale
    loopmeDale on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Lo-Fi Beat 110 BPM by NurcanKurtMusic

Nice to listen to. It passes the ear test and emotes as well. Refreshing mix and recording was a little soft but no thing. Keep em' comin' NurcanKurtMusic Peace and good health DDC

NurcanKurtMusic
    Reply by NurcanKurtMusic

Thank you LoopmeDale for this detailed comment :) Appreciate it :) Good health to you too :)

18. IWILLEATYOU
    IWILLEATYOU on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Make America Great Again by Hutdrake77

Fuck Trump

19. Hutdrake77
    Hutdrake77 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Djctx - The Fall by kennydjctxmckenzie

Wow! It is amazing, you have talent bro!

20. CinCoCent
    CinCoCent on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Mc Yrkke - Hell by McYrkke

Woah haven't heard hardcore since Wayback when Ron d core started. Yes!!! I dig it homie! Alarm build is sick!! Nice synth works

McYrkke
    Reply by McYrkke

Thanks for the awesome feedback. :)
    Soon I will upload another "insane" track.

21. ClickbaitCabaret
    ClickbaitCabaret on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on EFKAN EFE DUMAN-Rave In The Headphone by EfkanDJ10

Nice beat, man.

22. CinCoCent
    CinCoCent on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Lo-Fi Beat 110 BPM by NurcanKurtMusic

What a genuine steady flow. Euphoric rhythm dance is what comes to mind nicely done

NurcanKurtMusic
    Reply by NurcanKurtMusic

23. ClickbaitCabaret
    ClickbaitCabaret on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Mix UP by koga100

I never know what to advise people on their beats because I rarely know what they're trying to get it to sound like. This beat is a kinda quirky electronic beat with an old school feel to it. If that's what you were aiming for, you hit a bullseye.

koga100
    Reply by koga100

hmm to me it just always sounds like everyone else tracks have more depth and sound more hmm what's the word... Alive? Personality. I guess it kinda stims from the fact I make music just going off my ear. I haven't really adopted a style or really refined my editing and making skills.

24. CinCoCent
    CinCoCent on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Mix UP by koga100

This is so freakin cool especially intro. Love doing the same and hearing it from others. The sampling voxs. Great sound choices

koga100
    Reply by koga100

Thanks, sometimes I guess I accidently create something people will like.

25. koga100
    koga100 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Make America Great Again by Hutdrake77

America, America!

26. koga100
    koga100 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Montagmorgen - Mondaymorning - kaufen ohne Geld by joecramer

I think this track just inspired me.

27. koga100
    koga100 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Open Up TO Me by ClickbaitCabaret

I really like the opening. Honestly not sure if you intended this but I can see this being played at the end of an apocalyptic movie.

ClickbaitCabaret

Hutdrake77 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Deep Dreams by SORSEfield

Very cool bro!

30. ClickbaitCabaret
    ClickbaitCabaret on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Shine - Pyrex Whippa Type Beat - Prod NATHVN by NATHVN

Lowkey & kinda spooky. I like that. Great job man.

31. ClickbaitCabaret

NATHVN on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Beat 3 19-10-20 by BONEZONMARZ

Smoothhh

34. BaoBou
    BaoBou on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Sleep by Aleksandrio

Procto muzika is first music? Really good!

Aleksandrio
    Reply by Aleksandrio

Thank you! The track is not the first. Other tracks are on YouTubeh.
    But I will upload here too ttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFZlKcxSItDCRq6q3e33Qg/videos?view_as=subscriber

35. Dante9
    Dante9 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Indubitable by Sunbeats

"In the future I'll be a professional musician"

This dude has me dying. He'd break every bone in his body if he jumped from his ego down to reality. He was talking that shit to me earlier too on one of my tracks.

Btw nice beat @Sunbeats.

Sunbeats
    Reply by Sunbeats

Hi Dante9, don't mind that nincompoop.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

36. phantomproduction
    phantomproduction on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Higher by StarTravels

hovering !! good mix and great guitar!
    what happiness!
    Michel

37. ProdTRAPDOC
    ProdTRAPDOC on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Focus prod ThatKidGoran by DMindProductions

Nice!
    Gives me those Mac Miller vibes I've been missing!

38. ProdTRAPDOC
    ProdTRAPDOC on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Remembering by theHumps

Great song! Good acoustic guitar, good mixing, and a really good meaning.
    Keep it up!

39. joecramer
    joecramer on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Line In The Sand by DijamMusic

Hey jamidi :)
    I realy enjoyed the listen. And i am close to Cru, this sounds so cool like an 80's Yamaha. Great playing man!
    Your track reminds me on a track i am really in love with
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrD01SC850 Moop Mama - Molotow
    I bet you will like it.

stay tuned
    joe

40. Hutdrake77
    Hutdrake77 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on adios by 1983x

FIRE!!

41. blindwolf2
    blindwolf2 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Remembering by theHumps

i have done a lot of neil young covers hurrican sugar mountain harvest moon cinomin girl and lota drop d stuff you should check out song i was wrong by sisters of mercy the way your vocals are in this and that song i said reminds me of last call for alcohol it realy hits sisters of mercy sounds ded on neil has a higher tone voice i think thats cool thing a bout music it touches you spiritualy and hits your senses of sound wich every one has difernt senses and spirituality so always differnces in opinion

42. deadorbit

andrepolilla123 on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on ETOTOT - 108 Trap Beat by etotot

so nice bro

45. BaoBou
    BaoBou on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Higher by StarTravels

Loads of cool ideas in this track, and you manage to keep them together, which is no small feat. You're right, in space there are no borders, and let's remember that even on earth borders are pretty much imaginary if we want :)
    Good job!! I enjoyed it all the way to the end.

46. Ganesha88

50. DijamMusic
    DijamMusic on Mon 19th Oct 2020 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Beat 3 19-10-20 by BONEZONMARZ

Wow, another good one!

BONEZONMARZ
    Reply by BONEZONMARZ

thank you bro. i noticed you never favourite my beats even though you say you liked it. can i ask why? did you not like it enough to fav it? just interested to hear your thinking behind it. thanks for the comment tho

Comments 1 - 50 of 250