Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. AlleyCatLuca
    AlleyCatLuca on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 34 seconds ago
    Commented on crying freeman by danke I love how it hits hard! great job!
  2. Felipecorrea
    Felipecorrea on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 3 minutes ago
    Commented on 6 month by HarryMilla Hello friend, I really liked your song and will try my vocals on it and send to u.
  3. lalala4music
    lalala4music on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 5 minutes ago
    Commented on Fantasy by divady2 i like it!
  4. mspohn
    mspohn on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 8 minutes ago
    Commented on Stage Fright by MrMittens Boom... very energetic, foward going track! Rock on...
  5. Felipecorrea
    Felipecorrea on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 13 minutes ago
    Commented on I Promise by nomadicxxl Hello friend, I'm sort of 'unique singer' because my tone and range are very different, I've studied classical singing for many years and have a total different approach to singing than average classical or pop singers. i would love to record some vocals and so you can think about a collaboration if you like it, is it ok for u?
  6. mspohn
    mspohn on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 21 minutes ago
    Commented on Circles - A Place To Stay EP by MrMittens Cool track... easy listening!
  7. DREDBONE
    DREDBONE on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 24 minutes ago
    Commented on Beast Trap Instumental by enferace12 loved it
  8. DREDBONE
    DREDBONE on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 25 minutes ago
    Commented on Rediscovery by asidRn loved it
  9. mspohn
    mspohn on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 28 minutes ago
    Commented on Unreal by MrMittens Killa sound! Bam, in your face (in the figurative sense)! I like it...
  10. mspohn
    mspohn on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 35 minutes ago
    Commented on Stranger Things Theme Remix by MrMittens I love Stranger Things... and I love your remix!
  11. Felipecorrea
    Felipecorrea on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 35 minutes ago
    Commented on Path across the time by Alayan10 hello friend, great music and amazing orchestration. I'm a classically-trained singer andI felt this tune fits perfectly some 'operatic' vocals of mine. what u think about?
    Alayan10
    Reply by Alayan10 Hello, thank you for your interest in this track.
    Your proposal flatters me, I would like to hear a demonstration of your talent.
    Where can I listen to a demonstration please?
  12. zwinnymanio78
    zwinnymanio78 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 47 minutes ago
    Commented on Celthyan - BattleDance - Epic choir by cCelthyan the best
  13. danke
    danke on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Millennium by SatchGaja great song with that stunning guitar play...like the 2 parted structure of the song...hail to the live music...hats off...if you like, check out my same titled song on my page...

hasndshake, Danke
  14. 033kejsy
    033kejsy on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Im Reborn by MaxitoBeatz nice ! ! !
  15. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on TrapSoul by Stephskillie my bad that was the wrong link lol
    https://www.spinrilla.com/mixtapes/wizdakidd-evolution-p2 its called last call
  16. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on TrapSoul by Stephskillie FIRE BRO!!! https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/191526#681020 check out my version of this
  17. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on White Kimono by GregVincey bro i really like this beat. i would totally buy this if i was an artist 100!! PURE FIRE!!!
  18. Chri2
    Chri2 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Hew by theills312 I love this chillback vibe! It's so dope.
    theills312
    Reply by theills312 thanks bro! i try to make most of my beats like that.
  19. Alien
    Alien on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Escapism Escapades by Allochtune I like it, I would add a deep bass every once in awhile to give it some dimension. But that's just me.

Good job.
  20. MrMittens
    MrMittens on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Escapism Escapades by Allochtune Increase the mix's volume and then it's 10/10
  21. hamed1376
    hamed1376 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Celthyan - They are coming by cCelthyan good job
  22. hamed1376
    hamed1376 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on you better listen epic track by jawadalblooshi good job
  23. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Billion Feat T-Law - Anytime by Billionz that was fire bro.. i got like a lil boat vibe at the beginning.. FIRE!!
  24. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on sunset instrumental by priest39 FIRE!!!
  25. theills312
    theills312 on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Popish trapish hip hop by Chri2 yea thats definitely a banger 100!!
    Chri2
    Reply by Chri2 I appreciate it man thx.
Comments 1 - 25 of 250