Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. YungAsparagus
    YungAsparagus on Tue 22nd Aug 2017 - 28 minutes ago
    Commented on worlds end instrumental by larrybarrow31 ooooooo this is heat
  2. YungAsparagus
    YungAsparagus on Tue 22nd Aug 2017 - 30 minutes ago
    Commented on DarkSide by GoTyBeaTs this bangs bro hope someone spits on this
  3. YungAsparagus
    YungAsparagus on Tue 22nd Aug 2017 - 34 minutes ago
    Commented on Beyond Pluto by danke this is sick i like it
  4. trebla
    trebla on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 51 minutes ago
    Commented on Theistic by EazyBeatz Lets work - dm/ email me bro
  5. RameyRae
    RameyRae on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on BuSt - ID - Final Mix by Spawnch0 "Where's the times when you didn't need a zip code? Missing times where we call home home!"

I def hear an ol skool positive vibes feel..
    I'm all about 90s logic hah

Dope track!

Nothing much I would change to it
    Could be tweaked all the same from foundation of it being THAT set

No doubt,
    -Ramey J
  6. kermitbeats
    kermitbeats on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Trap Kid - Eestbound Type Beat 3 -Snippet- by TrapKid lit fam imma steal it niga
  7. FerdiL
    FerdiL on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Give You My All - Nickstonestreet Vocal by peajae I like it
  8. jimbob300
    jimbob300 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Bond meets Moriarty by Xmachine love it, will use it for a garden timelapse video i'm making will post link in here
  9. djrasyah313
    djrasyah313 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Shabe - Bad Feel by M4tter Damn...
  10. danke
    danke on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Butterflies by neuromancer56 absolutely chill out...cool chill out...very much like that guitar groovy at the middle...great track at all...

handshake, Danke
  11. TLDR
    TLDR on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on monsterage - undecided tittle by monsterage This is Really good! I think maybe you should have a bit of an intro without the kick so it's not all there at once. it's also mixed pretty well overall. Nice job.
  12. Knickernick1802
    Knickernick1802 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Lacore Diamond Sweet Nothing by Lacore good job
  13. neuromancer56
    neuromancer56 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on BuSt - ID - Final Mix by Spawnch0 Love the ambient vocals, the bouncy bass, and the melody is sweet.
  14. ppoignant
    ppoignant on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Dusty cassette by Plague760 i like it...very good
  15. dani654
    dani654 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on BuSt - ID - Final Mix by Spawnch0 good free
  16. badvinezhad
    badvinezhad on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Sinthetic - Resonate Instrumental by SintheticRecords nice!
  17. BonezBootcamp23
    BonezBootcamp23 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Falling by Nasamine Thats what I'm talkin bout keep pushing fam.
  18. monsterage
    monsterage on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Bond meets Moriarty by Xmachine definitely one of my favorite synths, used it on some of my stuff. :)

really cool stuff as always Xmachine.
  19. wikkid
    wikkid on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Been a Long Time Coming by topvega Hi Topvega,

On the strength of this bluesy rock song, I'm listening to all your tracks on Looperman. Much like Neomorpheus said, this takes me back to playing in a live band (and getting paid next to nothing, but I wouldn't trade the experience for the world). I'm marking this as a fave, because it speaks to my heart. Gotta shake a tail feather on this. Great job.
  20. klheim
    klheim on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on BuSt - ID - Final Mix by Spawnch0 Really luv ut!
  21. S1TJF
    S1TJF on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on Grape Juice by RammoPro juicy
  22. Xmachine
    Xmachine on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on worlds end instrumental by larrybarrow31 Larry nice groove reeled me in from the start would be a great backdrop for any vocalist has a dark edge to it. Nice work regards Robbie.
  23. GoldenHaben
    GoldenHaben on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 11 hours ago
    Commented on worlds end instrumental by larrybarrow31 Wild, but enough space to fit in words, nice
  24. payamsamavati
    payamsamavati on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 13 hours ago
    Commented on monsterage - undecided tittle by monsterage very good
    monsterage
    Reply by monsterage thanks payam.
  25. larrybarrow31
    larrybarrow31 on Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 14 hours ago
    Commented on Sumassun ft Larry Barrow by RampatheSwift just shared your track on facebook! thanks for even allowing me to do vocals to this track and keeping it fam....meant a lot to me! hot track! larry
Comments 1 - 25 of 250