Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. karenxerri
    karenxerri on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Celthyan - A Scandinavian Dream by cCelthyan sweet!
  2. hedlykow
    hedlykow on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Revelry by HappyIdiots great
  3. karenxerri
    karenxerri on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Blues by edwinschieveld very cool!
  4. karenxerri
    karenxerri on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Mountain Banjo by RenatoAriel So FUN!
  5. crucethus
    crucethus on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Fearless by swindla007 This Belongs on the Sony playstation Wipeout 4 soundtrack. Brings me back an forwards like in a warp tunnel of nostalgia and talent. Well executed and done my friend. You even managed to capture a groove using D&B..awesome.
    Cru
  6. crucethus
    crucethus on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Shinin Star by AKAScool This is a very good tune. I agree with Danke the mix is low. I would push the gain and compress the sound as well as widen the mix a little bit as you have some juicy sounds going on in your arrangement. Not ambient at all but more like Chill music. But this one caught my ear. I will be paying attention to your music.
    Cru
    AKAScool
    Reply by AKAScool Thanks Crucethus actually pretty new at this but thankful that I can at least get some input on things I can do to get better. 4 sure will accept all help!! You and Danke give a guy hope be checking your sounds out shortly! Too.
  7. karenxerri
    karenxerri on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Country Hillbilly Sound by edwinschieveld very fun!
  8. silverman
    silverman on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Wolf and the Ice Planet by Zivonmusic Sounds like a great tune to me.
    My only criticism is you seem to be making the same mistakes I keep making .... not getting the levels right.
    You need to add raise and lower some volumes here and there.
    Zivonmusic
    Reply by Zivonmusic Thank you for the criticism and glad you liked it!
  9. silverman
    silverman on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Drugz by JRAWQK Not my kind of stuff but I really enjoyed this.
    Very well put together.
    Great voice too.
    Love never killed anybody. Lack of love absent love love walked out the door might of but love .... doesn't kill. As for hard drugs it's been a long ting time but they didn't kill me either .....
    Great little number.
  10. crucethus
    crucethus on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Fear Of Light - Daemonic by 3rdNippleMusic Great too see you back. Watchin hockey I presume? This Rogers Hockey Anytime has me addicted! Anyway. this is a nice smooth mellow deep sound you have created. The EQ balancing of the bass to mid high is awesome with just the right touch of reverb. nice toms as well. Then that piano staccato sound. Awesome job
    Steve
  11. Orlando51
    Orlando51 on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Emperors Secret Rocket Garden by silverman Hi Silverman...long time no c !

Welcome to North Korea...right? What a remarkably creative work. Sounds to me as some kind of mixture of pop, cinematic and world music but it's even beyond that. This must be one of your longest tracks but also one of
    the best...seems remarkably sophisticated to me. How long did it take to make? In any case excellent job...The emperor should hear it..:)

Compliments and respect______Orlando
  12. silverman
    silverman on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Christmas Carol by ChangDakiid Is it that time of year already!
  13. crucethus
    crucethus on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Emperors Secret Rocket Garden by silverman Nice musical commentary on current affairs. I hear Chinese traditional: I am loving the mixing of sounds and genres. masterful so far my friend. The panned chanting is awesome as well. I s that a North Korean nuke I hear launching. 3:30 it just get ominous sounding. Then @ 6:32 it gets interesting with that sinister beat and semi Phrygian scale. reminds me slightly of Bear Mcrearyś sound in BSG. Awesome song my friend. I enjoyed that experience. Nice sub bass end as well.
    cool.
    Steve
  14. silverman
    silverman on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Kaoz Bad Chick ft Lokka by KaozOfficial You've put the vocals in there very neatly. I keep trying to do that but can't get it right.
    Spot on.
  15. KaozOfficial
    KaozOfficial on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Wolf and the Ice Planet by Zivonmusic Dude I would deem this finished tbh. It's a bloody good track. I love it!
    Keep it up!
    Zivonmusic
    Reply by Zivonmusic Would you really?! WOW thanks man! :)))))
  16. bosslife15
    bosslife15 on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Chris Brown - Mustard by brazy01 awesome
  17. bosslife15
    bosslife15 on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Adamantine by arjonabeats dope track straight fire i might have a flow for this.
  18. bosslife15
    bosslife15 on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on I Should by DZILIAN real fire keep it up
  19. bosslife15
    bosslife15 on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on The Key by DZILIAN dope track. tracks always lit
  20. typabeatz
    typabeatz on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Adamantine by arjonabeats dope ass beat bro
  21. 3rdNippleMusic
    3rdNippleMusic on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on The Fall of the Betrayer by Hampus nice work man. kudos
  22. LASTDAYSVISIONARIES
    LASTDAYSVISIONARIES on Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Don t you by Plague760 Some groove
  23. 32dfdf
    32dfdf on Sat 22nd Apr 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Call Me by DZILIAN good shit nigga
  24. LPRecords
    LPRecords on Sat 22nd Apr 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on WE CRUNK IN THIS TOWN by EUGOD3000 NICE!!
  25. LPRecords
    LPRecords on Sat 22nd Apr 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on On My Side by YaBoyDynamite NICE!!
Comments 1 - 25 of 250