Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 50 of 256948
  1. Spd2
    Spd2 on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 13 minutes ago
    Commented on Fear Of Light - Daemonic - Live by 3rdNippleMusic Bro, good to see you back on here bangin this cool tunage. Shit, how long has it been? I don't know that I would consider this orchestral, but what the hell..sounds dope. Bring more to the table, would love to hear more of it. Mix is stellar. Congrats, thank for sharing :)

Pete
  2. kanthikiran
    kanthikiran on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Head in the skies by MGproduct niceee
  3. TrippyHippyCrew
    TrippyHippyCrew on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on digital stars by danke i can find you vocals
  4. danke
    danke on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on They silence your Dreams by nicetones101 another stunning one...full of bombastic riffs...if I were you (suppose, I'm not :-) I would bring back that part from 0.45 til 1.10...that is the killer one...

handshake my friend, Danke
  5. anandhu
    anandhu on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on King Beatz - Heir by KingBeatz187 nice work man
  6. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Mujahideen Forces by igorsamanski Whatever it is it sounds very well put together.
    Great gaming sound.
    I'm useless on genres and know nothing whatsoever of dub step.
    Is this typical dub step I'm wondering?
    For my ears it needs a bit more variety along the way.
    Like I said before though it sounds very well put together.
    I can imagine it in a game environment.
  7. TrippyHippyCrew
    TrippyHippyCrew on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Mujahideen Forces by igorsamanski i love the combo of eastern and western scales. start the intro off slightly less explosive, because that is a nice ass drop and deserves more build lol
  8. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Head in the skies by MGproduct Too short.
    Really happy positive vibe.
    Great listen and I could definitely see this having a commercial use.
  9. igorsamanski
    igorsamanski on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on The Mersey by silverman Sounds like something Carlos Santana and his 15 man band would play in the 60s, this part part of the jam is the 40 minute mark when the acid trip starts to kick in for most of the band members. Some of the band members already took their acid 2 or 3 hours ago. In the jam you can hear Santana experimenting with diferent guitars and guitar sounds but sometimes he's just laid out on the floor, great stuff.
    silverman
    Reply by silverman If this sounds very 60's then my age is showing!
    Haven't dropped a tab in about forty years!
    Thank you for your wonderful commentary.
  10. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Restless by Orlando51 Very restless!
    Fidgety.
    Waiting impatiently.
    Uncertainty.
    Little bit of worry.
    Maybe I'll be late.
    Maybe no one hears my plea.
    How's it going to end?
    I'm almost holding my breath in anticipation.
    What a relief it all turned out ok in the end.

Love the understated guitar work playing at some distance back there.
    Great soundscape.
  11. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Children Of The Rain by Spd2 I'm a granddad so know much about kids and the love they give and get. I love being a granddad.
    I love this tune too.
    Haunting pleasant relaxing deep distant close.
    Not keen on the cut out out at 3.27 and the ending but I'll give it another go.
    Great work.
  12. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on A Moment by jamid Good stuff as usual Jamid.
    Very nice little piece.
    I'm honing my keyboard skills recently and exploring Ableton.
    Hoping to post some stuff up over the next few weeks.
    Great tune.
  13. srogers01
    srogers01 on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Zivon - Part of me by Zivonmusic i like this a lot my dude! good shit. what daw do you use?
  14. silverman
    silverman on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on listen by TrippyHippyCrew Not really my thing this but I found it to be an intriguing sound. Great listen and to me and my musical experiences very unusual.
  15. tldiaz03
    tldiaz03 on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on King Beatz - Heir by KingBeatz187 I will record something to this and send it back to you. it has a reall nice r&b flow!
  16. tldiaz03
    tldiaz03 on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Jade for Instrumental by Ludwigbroo send me the track I will sing on it and send it back
  17. facasgrimm
    facasgrimm on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Art Of Soul Sampling II by Stephskillie DOPEASFUCK RESPECT
  18. BonusG521
    BonusG521 on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Love Song by Dylex hot...would love to write on it....
  19. facasgrimm
    facasgrimm on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on TIME TO EAT by justincullors DOPE AS FUCK
  20. ShakeThatBoody
    ShakeThatBoody on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on You - Chill Trap- by Zivonmusic How do you post a comment?
    Zivonmusic
    Reply by Zivonmusic Congratulations! :D
  21. Andresbigbang
    Andresbigbang on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on What you want by A1b2i3n4 great vocals. Nice lyrics
  22. Andresbigbang
    Andresbigbang on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Dreams by Darkangell beautiful vocals.
  23. TrippyHippyCrew
    TrippyHippyCrew on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Blacked Out Feat Kemit The Phantom BGE Remix by red19man this is hard af
  24. jamid
    jamid on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on listen by TrippyHippyCrew Love the trippy.
  25. TrippyHippyCrew
    TrippyHippyCrew on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Children Of The Rain by Spd2 i like the suspense. also, nice job incorporating human sounds and other things to make it feel more authentic. very well done!
  26. igorsamanski
    igorsamanski on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on A theme for my new game by SleazyRebel wonderful, what kind of game is it? Is it a video game?
  27. TrippyHippyCrew
    TrippyHippyCrew on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on A Moment by jamid needs more variation and less randomness. very calming though
    jamid
    Reply by jamid Thank you I really appreciated.
  28. jdcaff
    jdcaff on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Game Over by BeatzFactory Collab ? hit me up on soundcloud; lordkaff looking for different producers for the album im working on
  29. jdcaff
    jdcaff on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on New World ft RomyHarmony by Unkn0wnPr0g Hey man, I would love to collaborate with you on this track , please message me on soundcloud; lordkaff, I am wroking on materials for my album !
  30. jdcaff
    jdcaff on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Head in the skies by MGproduct Hey Man , are you on soundcloud, if you are add me : lordkaff , I would like to work with you on something for my upcoming record :D
  31. jamid
    jamid on Sun 26th Mar 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Revenscraig by Tumbleweed My dear legend Ed,
    Wow Wow Wow
    Mate, I really like to thank you and bless you for having a such huge talent
    To produce such gem of track on the vim.
    Now, I am in the quandary……….How to appraise one's own master for such wonderful work?
    Mate, really really really well done to you.
    Fav’s it goes.
    Jamid
  32. jamid
    jamid on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Children Of The Rain by Spd2 Hello my dear friend Pete,

Just like you I do have children too, We all know that children need unconditional love. And most parents DO love their children without reservation. After all, no matter how irritated we get with them, we know that we would throw ourselves in front of a bus to save their lives.
    Mate the track itself is out of this world it is so high in quality, ingenuity and choice I believe it placed itself in the stratosphere.
    Whats one can say about a brilliant track???
    Heavenly enjoyable time of 3.55.
    Really really well done my friend.
    Fav's it goes.
    Jamid
  33. Spd2
    Spd2 on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on Tainted Love by DesignedImpression Digging the eerie intro. Interesting swirl effect at 2:00, which synth are you using? 1:32 Nicely done on the build up starting point. I wish it could have gone another measure, but take it as a grain of salt, it's only my preference. 2:27 Back to the eerie, haunting part..ace work. Loving the bell and percussions at around 3:20. 3:45 and on is a solid ending. Great work DI, ace job on this. Congrats, and thank you for sharing.

Pete
  34. Spd2
    Spd2 on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on Guns For Everyone by StaticNomad Hey SM, it's good to hear another fantastic creation from you. Love the trippy, psychadelic feel to this. That bass line is just gorgeous, it certainly carried the tune all throughout the track, probably my favorite part of the track. I normally would think it's a bit repetitive, but not in this case. There's a lot of details that made me shift my attention to them while still listening to the bass line thus keeping me busy and more interested.

1:12 Killer cello lead, complements the cello bass line rather well, and the melody is just killer

2:12 Good breaking point. The bass line melody is not as busy as the beginning bass line but I was more focused on the synth melody ( I'm assuming this is the 8 bit lead like you mentioned) accompanying it. Details keep listeners more interested and wanting more. You did it well on here.

4:50 Solid, yet smooth ending, strong drum build up and variations.

Ace work SM, I can't find any fault on here. An all around well crafted arrangement and mix

Congrats, and thank you for sharing

Pete
    hedlykow on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 11 hours ago
    Commented on Celthyan - WELCOME 2017 by cCelthyan great
    cCelthyan
    Reply by cCelthyan Thanks
  38. Orlando51
    Orlando51 on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 11 hours ago
    Commented on Revenscraig by Tumbleweed Hola Ed...I see you're spending your limited free time most rationally.
    You're pulling the best out of it....what a great tune again! Calm and relaxing journey with lots of tasteful variation and as always with exquisite guitar...and do I hear the piano on the left channel? Whatever it is, it blends perfectly with the guitar. Another masterpiece from my fav musician! So nice to have all these good things you share !:)

Hope all is well_____Leon
  39. hedlykow
    hedlykow on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 12 hours ago
    Commented on House Track by wormfist awesome
  40. red19man
    red19man on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 12 hours ago
    Commented on JohnFn I Can See You Now RMX 2 by GizmoTunes sic af
  41. MGproduct
    MGproduct on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 13 hours ago
    Commented on What it was Like by wikkid Nice , I love the sounds and vocal ...
  42. DesignedImpression
    DesignedImpression on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on Sanctuary by XS09 You are right it is far from brilliant, it is perfect! Sounds like its saying with all your imperfections you shine the most. Keep the light burning, break bread coast to coast. We making it clear, that the sunshine sparkle shall eliminate the fear when the ending of a beginning draws near.

Cool orchestral piece, enjoy your work. Thank you for sharing with us, keep going! Peace.
    XS09
    Reply by XS09 Hi DesignedImpression!Thanks for all the kind words.I am glad you like the song.Thanks for listening!
  43. lechina
    lechina on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on AZZYKO - GALAXY by azzykoOFFICIAL Wow super dupe dope track, fantastic. Especially from 00:35 great job dude keep it up
  44. lechina
    lechina on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on Modnex - Sunny Life by Modnex Nice intro. Beautiful track. Nicely put together
  45. lechina
    lechina on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on Modnex - Sunny Life by Modnex Nice intro. Beautiful track
  46. EmceeReaper
    EmceeReaper on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on Dead Mankind by el3ktrom I love the use of the samples!
  47. sheensheep
    sheensheep on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 15 hours ago
    Commented on Head in the skies by MGproduct Great work on this song. Though this isn't the type of music I'd normally listen to, I've got to give credit where credit is due. The mix is absolutely spot on. I also like the happy chill vibes. I really love the plucky synth at 0:28 and wish I could hear more of it in the song. It is quite short. Awesome work overall.

-Sheen
  48. apod
    apod on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 16 hours ago
    Commented on I roll by robotscot Great, enjoyed your track really much!
    robotscot
    Reply by robotscot thanks for the feedback more coming soon
  49. EmceeReaper
    EmceeReaper on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 16 hours ago
    Commented on Odyssey-Hip-Hop Instrumental by jaredlinnell so you made this beat? thats so good!!!
  50. EmceeReaper
    EmceeReaper on Sat 25th Mar 2017 - 16 hours ago
    Commented on Expansion Cycle by briandodson i listened to the whole thing! I thought this was fucking good. I love this genre - good job!
Comments 1 - 50 of 256948