Tracks Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. ntimix
    ntimix on Sun 28th May 2017 - 10 minutes ago
    Commented on Piano by divady great!!!
  2. ntimix
    ntimix on Sun 28th May 2017 - 17 minutes ago
    Commented on Romance by divady great!!!!
  3. Jasmine168
    Jasmine168 on Sun 28th May 2017 - 23 minutes ago
    Commented on Sunshine by divady love it!
  4. ntimix
    ntimix on Sun 28th May 2017 - 31 minutes ago
    Commented on Sunshine by divady great!!!!
  5. danke
    danke on Sun 28th May 2017 - 57 minutes ago
    Commented on running across the forest by MasanoriMurabayashi what a unique track here beside those trap, hip hop, trance, dance, dubstep tones...
    you gotta great sensibility for being a cool soundtrack musician...
    respect for the uniqueness and have a good time in creating those marvellous pieces...

handshake, Danke
    MasanoriMurabayashi
    Reply by MasanoriMurabayashi Mr. Danke, been a while! I'm pleased to see you here again!
    There so many synthesizer and sound loops arising every month and I'm interested in trying to check them with demo version. But, before to do so, recently, I concentrate in bearing melody and harmony from my deep heart whether it strikes people heart. They comes at dawn in my case. So, I put these onto paper music sheet with pencil beside my bed. To do so, I try to produce music much faster and hope you to hear again. Thanks for your comment.
  6. hedlykow
    hedlykow on Sun 28th May 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Runner by MrMittens great
  7. hedlykow
    hedlykow on Sun 28th May 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Limitless by Paceo3 I like it.
  8. silverman
    silverman on Sun 28th May 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Limitless by Paceo3 Love that synth lead!
    Very catchy.
    Only criticism is I think it could do with a little bit more variety.
    It has all the makings though of a catchy pop tune that stays with you long after you switched off.
  9. silverman
    silverman on Sun 28th May 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on running across the forest by MasanoriMurabayashi I have 30 tunes on my page here and not one of them is classical and I don't think any are cinematic either.
    Simple reason being I cannot create them.
    It's not for want of trying.
    This has been put together extremely well.
    If I heard it in the cinema or on the telly I wouldn't for a moment suspect it was a guy on Looperman using loops.
    I've tried with loops combined with keyboard and midi controller and nope I just cannot do it.
    Extremely well done mate.
    I don't hear anything resembling war aggression and so on.
    I hear more love and hope.
  10. MasanoriMurabayashi
    MasanoriMurabayashi on Sun 28th May 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on A song for my little cousin by kaylala fabulous and warmful vocal and incredible piano player! Both vocal and piano has nice rhythm and gentle touch. I really like this. Your cousin grows with good ears.
  11. MelodiySongbird
    MelodiySongbird on Sun 28th May 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Crunk Project by soundworth A very beautiful! and deep track, love everything i heard here, great! lyrics, flow and work... always wear the armor of God... SALUTE! :)
  12. TRE24
    TRE24 on Sun 28th May 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Limitless by Paceo3 Catchy fly track. Nice build ups and drop offs.
    Great job!
  13. MelodiySongbird
    MelodiySongbird on Sun 28th May 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Using Indian Instruments by Budaan Now were talking, i love the exotic instruments used to infuse this track with all wonderfulness it has going for it, those drums are giving me life right now...my mind is on the most beautiful rollercoaster musical ride with all these FAB! sounds melting into one beautiful! and colorful TOPSHELF track you certainly have taken things to a whole other level...Enjoyed! :)
  14. MelodiySongbird
    MelodiySongbird on Sun 28th May 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Limitless by Paceo3 Cool! track wowzers!! this is niceee!! your hard work paid off...this is the type of awesome track that'll be stuck in my head all day long...TOP! creation here, sweetness to my little ears *Take a Bow* :)
  15. crucethus
    crucethus on Sun 28th May 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Back 2 Life feat Nick StoneStreet by Zivonmusic I do like this, it´s a nice chord progression. The vocals need to come up in the mix. They are still buried in the back of the song. Also might I suggest dropping a little cash on buying Valhalla VST. It is the most amazing reverb, digital echo you will ever work with, and it´s not that expensive. If your going to mix vocals, you will need it. overall it´s progressing lovely.
    carry on
    Cru
  16. Paceo3
    Paceo3 on Sun 28th May 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Turn The Lights Down MUST HEAR by DynamiteSkye hey man, nice work! Check Out My Tracks, I Think You'll Like Them!!
  17. Paceo3
    Paceo3 on Sun 28th May 2017 - 7 hours ago
    Commented on Runner by MrMittens What did you make this with? Nice work!
  18. kingmadi
    kingmadi on Sun 28th May 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on WAFD1962 Take you higher ft Tekreck by tekreck This is good but (in my opinion) the autotune seems a little heavy on some of the singing parts. Otherwise this is a really solid song! And good verse!
  19. kingmadi
    kingmadi on Sun 28th May 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Misspoken by crucethus Omg this is so cool I love how the beat almost contrasts the other sounds...
  20. MeanRegent
    MeanRegent on Sun 28th May 2017 - 8 hours ago
    Commented on Quick beat by dimentrouble Very good beat!!!
  21. tekreck
    tekreck on Sun 28th May 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Take YoU Higher by wafd1962
  22. silverman
    silverman on Sun 28th May 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Turn The Lights Down MUST HEAR by DynamiteSkye Well five years have gone by.
    Did it play on the radio?
    Did it open any doors for you?
    Has your producer aquired a penthouse apartment in London yet?
    Have you finished your next song yet?
  23. 3BitGangster
    3BitGangster on Sun 28th May 2017 - 9 hours ago
    Commented on Runner by MrMittens "Clap Clap"
  24. DynamiteSkye
    DynamiteSkye on Sun 28th May 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on Runner by MrMittens so awesome! Can i throw vocals to this one aswell??
  25. Planetjazzbass
    Planetjazzbass on Sun 28th May 2017 - 10 hours ago
    Commented on Dimensional Traveller by topclass Hey TC cool track man!..I really like the intro and the way the snare fits within the mix, you've got some big moves happening right across the board, synth city! this is a huge sounding production with some heavy hitting dramatics involved but the way you've blended all the transitions makes for great continuity throughout..definitely a banging track which would push any house system to it's full potential...big thumbs up mate! cheers Dave
    topclass
    Reply by topclass Cheers! Yes this is a really good track and I really like it a lot too
    Great to hear that you enjoyed it too
Comments 1 - 25 of 250