Loops Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. marvynmjb
  2. clebbington
    clebbington on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Jazzy Rhodes Piano by zacwilkins made a lofi hip-hop beat with your sample and an acapella from another looperman user! thanks so much c:

3. 4Kworldwide
    4Kworldwide on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 1 hour ago
    Commented on Lil Uzi Vert Type Loop by dripchord Send me Midi ASAP. I will credit you as well
  4. EEN6928
    EEN6928 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Lil Uzi Vert Type Loop by dripchord https://soundcloud.com/ex-soul/good-morning
  5. ajb333
    ajb333 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Evil Synths by Treshaun514 what key is this in?
  6. samaskew20011
    samaskew20011 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Hip-Hop Drum Loop - Marching Band by attackyak I don't know much about the hiphop/trap genre, but i do know this. YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT IT. MY GOD, I LOVE THIS BEAT!!!
  7. machinmoney
    machinmoney on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Playboi Carti Chords and Melody by dripchord I killed this shit, thanks for the loop my dude.

8. samaskew20011
    samaskew20011 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Hardcore drums - 150 BPM by ImMrNoobHeadFU1 is that the AcesToAces chant??? really good beat btw
    ImMrNoobHeadFU1
    Reply by ImMrNoobHeadFU1 It's similar.
  9. tekmo
    tekmo on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 2 hours ago
    Commented on Hazardous by KCOTK1 Thanks for this awesome loop, Here is my take on it https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/186513
    KCOTK1
    Reply by KCOTK1 Dope, I like your piano pattern you added with it as well as your 808. Keep up the good work
  10. miahthree16
    miahthree16 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 3 hours ago
    Commented on Future Chords and Melody Loop by dripchord can i get the midi
    dripchord
    Reply by dripchord You can download it on my website http://dripchord.com
  11. levinu1
    levinu1 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Abysspace - Trap Rhodes - 155 BPM by JulietStarling really love the sample. i made a lil song out of it. https://soundcloud.com/user-506922324/perfect-place
  12. djzion007
    djzion007 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Never forget Piano by twosevenseven hey might use this in project am working on email me
  13. Cujo1234
    Cujo1234 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Lo-Fi Rhodes by miazyo Love it, all your stuff. Neat!
  14. Cujo1234
    Cujo1234 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Reversed Piano by Synx Fantastic
  15. crook183
  16. ccvtv
    ccvtv on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Obsidian Choirs - Woes of The Damned by 40A Thank You For This!
  17. crook183
    crook183 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 4 hours ago
    Commented on Dollar Trap Drum by twosevenseven yo i used your drums for this this i got check it out very nice drop and 808 salute
  18. Cujo1234
    Cujo1234 on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Hara Luu Atmosphere 96 by CoD2Pac Great one! I'll let you know if I use it.
  19. UncleeBoe
  20. DavidCrook
    DavidCrook on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 5 hours ago
    Commented on Hard pitched trap Piano by YFJbeats this loop is fire
  21. noaxelh
    noaxelh on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Synth Metal Guitar by RupZuDemKo it's good
  22. wikkid
    wikkid on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Breakbeat Drum Loop - 125 BPM by Alabafruit Aw yeahhhhh BOI!

Do ya thing. DO YOUR THING.
  23. wikkid
    wikkid on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Chill Out Organ Pad 125 BPM by Alabafruit Dang kid,

You've been on FIRE lately with your loops. You know what I like about your
    talent? It's that you're a fast learner and you can do a variety of styles,
    because you're like a sponge.

You just keep soaking up what other producers on here are doing, and adapting it to what you do. Good job. I like that other loop, the breakbeat
    one too.
    Alabafruit
    Reply by Alabafruit Thaaanks! That the way I feeling too. I´ve learned so much things since i joined Looperman. I can do the Genres I like and thats just nice. Its funny to be compared with a sponge...xD...but its true, so Thank you because such feedbsck on loops are just amazing. Its also nice to know that there are someone who understand you. I keep doing my thing and learning more and more...to become a big Sponge of Musical knowledge. Thanks! wikkid.
  24. wikkid
    wikkid on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on House Of Love by Fanto8BC Hmmm. This could be a club banger. Great Loop.
    Lemme see what I can do with it :)
    Fanto8BC
    Reply by Fanto8BC Yeah ! Thanks !
  25. wikkid
    wikkid on Thu 22nd Jun 2017 - 6 hours ago
    Commented on Happy To Be Blue by rasputin1963 Okay, yeah I know this one. Damn I'm old :) but But OH HOW HAPPY
    (U have made me)
    rasputin1963
    Reply by rasputin1963 Heh heh. What can you do with this groove, is the question? It's just piano chords. No melody or lyrical material present.
Comments 1 - 25 of 250