Blue Cat Audio - Blue Cats Triple EQ
Blue Cat's Triple EQ is a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer that can be controlled like a single filter with customizable shape.
It includes a low shelf filter, a high shelf filter and a boost/cut peak filter. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octave) makes it very versatile to create any filter shape. The three filters are linked together so that when you change the center frequency or the bandwidth, the parameters of the three filters are modified accordingly: you can control the entire equalizer characteristics with a single mouse click.
The graph shows the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. The controls are directly available on top of the filter graph, making the design of the filter shape even easier.
The plug-in also offers a dual channels version, with independent left/right or mid/side equalization capabilities. Both channels can be linked together in many ways, letting you transform this plugin into a frequency-dependent panner and much more.
The plug-in can be controlled in real time with MIDI or automation: it is capable of absolutely zipper-free clean and continuous time-varying equalization with no latency. it is the ideal companion of our audio analysis tools for signal-dependent side chain filtering.
- True WYSIWYG 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer / shapeable filter.
- Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
- Multiple channels linking modes.
- +-40 dB range for each band.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- On-graph filter shape control.