Free Music Software Comments

2. ECO135
    ECO135 on Sat 19th Aug 2017 - 2 days ago
    Commented on Limited-Z by LVC Audio i want to learn more
    about this
  3. bbe1715
    bbe1715 on Tue 1st Aug 2017 - 3 weeks ago
    Commented on Orion Sound Module by Sample Science can't wait to install an see what it do..
  4. Buzogan1
    Buzogan1 on Fri 28th Jul 2017 - 3 weeks ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica really great soft
  5. RickMagee
    RickMagee on Sat 8th Jul 2017 - 1 month ago
    Commented on 7170 Lead by Nick Crow My Norton Virus Software kick's out the dll as being unsafe.
  6. Ifguzman3878
    Ifguzman3878 on Thu 29th Jun 2017 - 1 month ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Good afternoon, I have the following problem where I give to any Pluggin to download it I check the mail and it does not give me the confirmation, that I have to do ...
  7. GanjanBeatz
    GanjanBeatz on Sun 25th Jun 2017 - 1 month ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica pretty great!!
  8. ImminentLaw
    ImminentLaw on Tue 20th Jun 2017 - 2 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Having clipping problems but sounds good. anyone know how to fix?
  9. crucethus
    crucethus on Fri 14th Apr 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on Pushtec 5 1a by Leftover Lasagne Go Here!

There you can download it now!
    Cru
  10. tblancey
    tblancey on Sun 9th Apr 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on DA-910 by MaxSynths Giving a shout out to the makers of music software ...Good Look
  11. tblancey
    tblancey on Sun 9th Apr 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on Boost by DLM Good Look, will definitely improve my music production!
  12. DarkRedFox
    DarkRedFox on Sun 2nd Apr 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on Pushtec 5 1a by Leftover Lasagne 16,000 views - Whoa!

I wonder how many viewers managed to download it. Probably about NIL. Error 404 very true, Auver.

'Leftover Lasagna' will get you a link to Jamie Oliver, at least.
  13. DarkRedFox
    DarkRedFox on Sun 2nd Apr 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on Ochre by Acustica This is not Acoustica.

It is Acustica - a minor hitch in spelling, but a MAJOR hitch in usefulness and utility.

Get it right, guys. Some users may think it's as good as the real Acoustica.

IT'S NOT!
  14. Ajerutis
    Ajerutis on Thu 30th Mar 2017 - 4 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Very nice, and actually works! Thanks alot!
  15. marsjoror
    marsjoror on Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on DSK Overture by DSK Music Same problem here, I cannot extract the zipped file. Anyone got some solution to that?
  16. LXjay
    LXjay on Sun 19th Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on TILT EQ by HOFA does this work on xp ?
  17. Kadertot117
    Kadertot117 on Mon 13th Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Lynx by Xenobiot ya, I'm also trying to use ableton live 9. How can I set up the plugin?
  18. MVS3
    MVS3 on Wed 8th Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Exotic by Noizefield No, it's windows VST only. Logic Pro X only supports 64 bit AU.
  19. Tharon23
    Tharon23 on Tue 7th Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Lynx by Xenobiot I got the file on my desktop but I don't know how to use it in my Ableton Live 9. Can anyone help?
  20. 3011ToxicAgenda
    3011ToxicAgenda on Fri 3rd Mar 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Nasty Looper by Beatassist Genius VST I love it... and the other software is top gear to.

Updated link for your VST is here... same site http://www.beatassist.eu/nastylooper.htm
  21. qiss
    qiss on Tue 28th Feb 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Thump by Metric Halo nice video, thanks.
  22. MarkoSaucedo
    MarkoSaucedo on Sat 25th Feb 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica So this isn't stand alone right? On what software is this compatible on? Thanks:)
  23. francois12345808
    francois12345808 on Thu 16th Feb 2017 - 6 months ago
    Commented on Exotic by Noizefield is this plugin compatible with logic pro x
  24. OLEG74
    OLEG74 on Sun 12th Feb 2017 - 6 months ago
    Commented on Tube Amp by Voxengo Voxengo - Tube Amp.the plugin is great,I recommend everyone to have.
  25. 400bloc