Free Music Software Comments

Comments 1 - 25 of 250
  1. vashelite
    vashelite on Thu 22nd Feb 2018 - 1 day ago
    Commented on Ample Bass P Lite II by Ample Sound I am looking into your software now, the free versions, I will advertise the plugin with whatever song I make on this website to the other producers, from what I see it has great potential, but in the demo video you used a terrible and repetitive melody, which has probably turned away alot of the producers here, they want instant "Sound Good Now!" one click action plugins with as little work as possible.
  2. Aladrive19
    Aladrive19 on Wed 21st Feb 2018 - 3 days ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica i cant find it after i installed it wtf
  3. XANIONX
    XANIONX on Thu 15th Feb 2018 - 1 week ago
    Commented on Urban Nexus by Syncersoft Let´s try to make music guys
  4. tekkara
    tekkara on Thu 18th Jan 2018 - 1 month ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica very nice love this product a little buggy on the display but sounds great
  5. cologneandy
    cologneandy on Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 1 month ago
    Commented on B-Line 303 by SonicXTC link dont work anyone got an idea where i can get this sounds really nice for me who played livegig with rebirth years ago#
  6. pasnthru99
    pasnthru99 on Fri 5th Jan 2018 - 1 month ago
    Commented on Beat Twist by SonicXTC download directed me to spyware page
  7. retrocrushLM
    retrocrushLM on Sat 16th Dec 2017 - 2 months ago
    Commented on Thump by Metric Halo I will be using this... thank you for the sauce. - Content of Retro Crush
  8. PolarBear987
    PolarBear987 on Wed 29th Nov 2017 - 2 months ago
    Commented on Lynx by Xenobiot I can create future bass chords ??
  9. Melloondabeat
    Melloondabeat on Tue 28th Nov 2017 - 2 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media is this compat with fruity loops?
  10. didon
    didon on Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 3 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media muzikfx,
    Try searching through Google, there must be other download links.
    And yes, it's good VST.
  11. muzicfx
    muzicfx on Sun 19th Nov 2017 - 3 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Ive been trying to get the download,, but I haven't received the email yet ?? whats the issue ???
  12. stl0111
    stl0111 on Mon 13th Nov 2017 - 3 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!! I JUST INSTALLED SYNTHETIK INTO LOGIC PRO X 10.3.2 WITH NO PROBLEMS AND THE SOUNDS ARE AWESOME!!!! SEND ME THE LINK TO MORE SOUNDS FOR SYNTHETIX AND I WILL BUY THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

ABDUL
    U-ME MULTIMEDIA GROUP LLC.
  13. AlanAhardcore666
    AlanAhardcore666 on Tue 31st Oct 2017 - 3 months ago
    Commented on Electrical Noise Lite by Syncersoft nice useful!!
  14. TheBare
    TheBare on Sun 17th Sep 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on MWavefolder by Melda Audio Free only if you buy their bundled effects
    NO THANKS
  15. TangerEENIE61
    TangerEENIE61 on Sat 16th Sep 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Beatzilla by u-he No source to DOWNLOAD Beatzilla on UHE site!!! NOR WAS IT EVEN LISTED as DOWNLOADABLE unlike OTHER FREE PLUGINS on site...so, what is up..?WTF?
  16. TangerEENIE61
    TangerEENIE61 on Fri 15th Sep 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica It says it has MAC os x version BUT DOES NOT....so..it's PC all the way..UGH
  17. acidpro
    acidpro on Mon 28th Aug 2017 - 5 months ago
    Commented on HY Phaser by HY Plugins Thank you
  18. rinwipatrick
    rinwipatrick on Sun 20th Aug 2017 - 6 months ago
    Commented on Smidy PlugIn by Frank Rittberger good for use
  19. ECO135
    ECO135 on Sat 19th Aug 2017 - 6 months ago
    Commented on Limited-Z by LVC Audio i want to learn more
    about this
  20. bbe1715
    bbe1715 on Tue 1st Aug 2017 - 6 months ago
    Commented on Orion Sound Module by Sample Science can't wait to install an see what it do..
  21. Buzogan1
    Buzogan1 on Fri 28th Jul 2017 - 7 months ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica really great soft
  22. RickMagee
    RickMagee on Sat 8th Jul 2017 - 7 months ago
    Commented on 7170 Lead by Nick Crow My Norton Virus Software kick's out the dll as being unsafe.
  23. Ifguzman3878
    Ifguzman3878 on Thu 29th Jun 2017 - 7 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Good afternoon, I have the following problem where I give to any Pluggin to download it I check the mail and it does not give me the confirmation, that I have to do ...
  24. GanjanBeatz
    GanjanBeatz on Sun 25th Jun 2017 - 8 months ago
    Commented on Nightlife by Acoustica pretty great!!
  25. ImminentLaw
    ImminentLaw on Tue 20th Jun 2017 - 8 months ago
    Commented on Synthetik by Tru Urban Media Having clipping problems but sounds good. anyone know how to fix?
Comments 1 - 25 of 250