Jdot2006 Is Back And Soon To Be In Action Again

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 233631
    JDOT2006 : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 12 years ago

Whats up looperfam, I am finally back after my long overdue hiatus. So sorry for my disappearance but I've had some life changes to deal with over the past 6 months or so. Its highly unfortunate but my "time away" was more than needed. I do have some bad news though, my 2 studio pc's I use to make the magic happen somehow wont boot, the harddrives just f-ing beep ( something I wasn't expecting ) but on a semi-good note I did finish up a few tracks before all this happened and will be posting them shortly cause I need to, thats just the way it is ya know ? Others will be posted in the near future once I figure out whats wrong with my computers ( that is if I didn't lose anything ::fingers crossed:: ). I wanna thank everyone here for their continuing support and reviews etc especially Nepaul, nomad, NeilVisher, dolawhite, victormusic and others. Music is my life and if it wasn't for this site and the wonderful people here I'd be floating around like distant vibrations in the night so once again, I am pleased to be back and you will be seeing a whole lot more of me, I promise. Look forward to collabing with Nepaul ( album ? ), dolawhite and many other talented artists from here so keep an eye out for those. I'll be posting 2 brand new tracks ( originally sent to dolawhite a month or so back for a collab but we've decidided to only use 2 of them for that so those wont be posted until they are completed ). Look forward to hearing from everyone again and reveiewing some of ya'lls killer tracks, loops / samples & acapellas.

JDOT ~ 2006

2. 141223
    nepaul : Thu 8th Apr 2010 : 12 years ago

Some people leave and come back, others don't. Honestly I thought you were finished with the Loop. I think you will be stoked you returned on your own terms. There's been a lot of new talent around here since you left. You'll find that out real quick.

For those who don't know JDOT, you better axe somebody. Dude's been a major contributor here since I've been active. Loops, beats, production...the guys super talented and has a wicked style all his own. Welcome back my man.

-NP-

3. 235779
    victormusic01x : Thu 8th Apr 2010 : 12 years ago

yeah mon, very happy to see you back! you were one of the first people to review my tracks and give me help when i asked...thanks again fam

victormusic01x

4. 374068
    JTDaBeatMan : Thu 8th Apr 2010 : 12 years ago

Im new here but from the other post you seem like a cool cat man I hope everything works out for you with ur cpu's i am definantly going to check out some of ur work and give out some reviews bro.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.