Solo Artist Needed By Mega Monster Music

Posts 1 - 20 of 20
  1. 248878
    C69 : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Hello all Looperpeople.

After the fantastic response we had to our compilation album I thought we should run another project on this wonderful site in the hope that we would again have a big response.

I want my label to enter mainstream music. In order to do this we need to find a solo vocalist (boy or girl) who has personallity, looks, and most of all a great voice! This person needs to be near us in Manchester, England so we can get them into a recording studio, management live appearances etc. Their style will be RnB, Blues, Soul with a Dance edge. They will perform live and as well as in the studio. Their album will be sold via download but we will also go for a distribution deal with a major label.

Finally, we hope to use the talent on this site to create and produce the music. There are some incredible tracks on Looperman and I hope that we can use some of them in the mainstream.

So if you think you are the person we are looking for then please get in touch! PLEASE NOTE: Until we find our future star we will not be accepting any submissions for possible tracks or potential producers.

So dust off your promo pics and get in touch.

Dave @ MMM

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Haha..well that counts me out in just about every category!lol..I think what your doing here is great...I'm sure within the overflowing gene pool of talent that is Looperman you'll find someone that has all those qualities..good luck and happy hunting! :)

3. 364618
    Unknown User : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I wish i could sing lol

4. 213464
    SovereignKonceptz : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

A great example of the oppurtunities looperman gives us.
    Wish the best for he/she who fits this request

Cheers

5. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

hmmm,...nicely played. But,...

6. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

if you want his email contact me.

7. 248878

@Coneyislandrecords.

Contact who exactly?

Dave @ MMM

8. 235779
    victormusic01x : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@Dave at MMM..Hello there, this sounds great, please let me know when you are ready for some tracks for this project as I've been putting together a number of mainstream songs that are club ready in the New York labs here...thank you

victormusic01x

9. 248878

@Victormusic01X

Yes Sir! You will be on my list. Looking forward to working with you on this new project.

Dave @ MMM

10. 248878

@planetjazzbass

You are a great producer, why not use some of your talents? The track you have on Mega Monster Hits 2010 is awesome mate.

Dave @ MMM

11. 112730
    Sector7even : Tue 6th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

lol, wish i could sing too..but would love to help out in any way i can for the tracks needed etc.

great opportunity for someone for sure..thanks dave ;]

s7

12. 248878

@Sector 7even,

Thanks for your post. Maybe we could use your help once we have our artist sorted. I love your track on the album!

Dave @ MMM

13. 216138
    lofthouse : Wed 7th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Hi Dave

Any chance of some long distance album opportunities?
    I would love to try out for this but live very far from Manchester,as you know,in JHB ZA.(Although I am a british citizen)
    I have a lot of material together,plenty enough for an album ,and I have released music in ZA.Some of my tracks have made ZA charts.
    Loving Mega Monster, by the way,So many great tracks on your compilation!
    Am working on a promo vid for Ice Angel at the mo.If you can use it,let me know.
    Hope all well with u.
    g.x

14. 248878
    C69 : Wed 7th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@Lofthouse

It pains me to say it but you live too far away. I need someone close by so we can get them into a local studio, make promo vids, take lots of professional pictures and manage live performances. I am looking forward to the promo vid for Ice Angel!! Please keep me posted we could use that on our YouTube channel.

Dave @ MMM

15. 216138
    lofthouse : Fri 2nd Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Gosh Dave!
    I can't believe that nobody has taken up your offer yet.
    Unless ,of course,they have kept it under wraps!
    Don't forget,I would love to do more with u,even though it would be long distance!Thanx for what u do to make the music industry worthwhile.U are legend!g.x

16. 248878
    C69 : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

@Lofthouse

I love your music and I am sure an album from you would be incredible, but, without proper promo we would not be able to sell very many. I am looking for an artist that I can take into our local radio and TV stations. That I can make a great video with, and that I can work with face-to-face. It is such a pity that you don't live in Northern England!!

Dave @ MMM

17. 247253
    n0mad23 : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

My family's willing to relocate (hint-hint), and we all have passports at the ready!

Wouldn't it be grand....

It's coming Dave, I can feel it in my bones.

18. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

um is techno and trance allowed :) i think i can get some promo since i have a few albums on sale over the internet and should have another one out soonish :)

19. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Sun 4th Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

sorry should have read the whole thread lol

20. 270020
    AlekSalt : Sat 31st Jul 2010 : 9 years ago

Hey, I stumbled on this thread
    accidentally, well, have a listen to
    this:
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/56763

that female singer is my co-author,
    I think she suits your requirements

Posts 1 - 20 of 20

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads