We Want To Know

Posts 26 - 50 of 162
  1. 266497
    ReignMD : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I danced at Carnegie Hall, I've worked on tracks with Jim Jones, Ron Browz and Shells, last year I acted in a play.

@ Billbozo--->damn......
    Good thread though

2. 340647
    Phyruis : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I part of the original Cradle of filth line up.. pre demo's... my father still does building work for dani filth from time to time

3. 379853
    Alen9R : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I am accused of attempting to murder, for which I innocently accused. after 3 months in prison, I went before a judge and he gave me a paper that said: our fault!
    I sued the state for it, got money and bought a car, who drive with a smile :-)
    Someone always wants the players down, not me (this time)

4. 294525
    Mayz : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

im a state wharehouse employee lol, really a correctional officer, dealing with inmates. 3 years ago i had to write an incident report cause an inmate tried to attack me, and I used an armbar takedown and shattered his eye socket. So all in all the job aint all that fun!!

5. 62363
    OneVizun : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

heres another one. I went to the movies to see matrix reloaded. didnt realize that i had enough money on my debit card for a movie ticket and soda with 13 cents to spare. Sat in the theater long enough to see it 2 times. Fight broke out halfway through the second watching. decided to leave. went to the train station to the metrocard machine but my debit card was declined. had to walk all the way home, 3 1/2 hours in the rain.

on the way, i argued with an old lady cause her chow chow was loose. if he would have never almost jumped on me i wouldnt have said anything. got chased. (they look like wolf lions. almost got arrested cause some guys told the police officers, "oh yeah he's one of us too." And i was only coming around the corner. They kept calling me Jay. after proving my innocence for about 30 minutes i kept on walking home. finally made it to the door and reached in my pocket to find my keys, and $22 in cash! i couldnt do anything else but laugh. It was fun though.

6. 158799
    alividlife : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

!!!!
    @numberjack that is fricking sssweeeet.

I killed a man.
    Seriously... He jumped out of a truck and I ran him over.
    It launched my car in the air and smashed out the back window.
    I went back to his body and it was gruesome.
    It was after a show, and my good buddy singer was crying, but I remember everything like slow motion.
    I went to jail for it, but I was released as the dudes alcohol content was well above intoxicated.
    There's still blood on the car.. I have never driven it since.

7. 365223
    Unknown User : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

female's and more female's[jokes] but i pray, work, family and chill the f out.

8. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

lol @ Vizun,... "they looked like wolf-lions"

9. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@ Alividlife,...interested in selling that car? lol

10. 243518
    sterixx : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

hmm, i'm always in mind

before christmas i crashed my BMW, 2 months later i crashed my second BMW

and i bought a BMW again ... now ... in mind again and think life is too short

11. 243518
    sterixx : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@alividlife, oh yes i know the slow motion too.
    i overturned 2 times, to me it seemed very long

12. 278173
    lamardsol : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

what part of the world u in...my d is pretty good and i hit the boards nicely...i play at venice beach

13. 247253
    n0mad23 : Sat 3rd Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

One of my ancestors was Robert Burn's first illegitimate child. My eldest daughter carries her name as her middle one.

My own great-great grandmother had this same name, and was the first Caucasian girl to live on Lopez Island in Washington State. She used to go hide with the Lummi girls in the blackberry bushes when the Haidas came down from the Queen Charlotte Islands to the San Juan's doing slave raids.

My family still uses Chinook Jargon in family conversations.

This thing with me and language is probably genetic.

14. 68743
    SaintHeretic : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

i huff elmer's glue and eat finger paint chips

15. 372886
    Bilbozo : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Wow...I learned a lot about everybody here. Some pretty interesting things have happened in everybody's life...more than I think a lot of us even imagined. Shows we all come from all walks of life and yet we meet here universally to collab & make music. Keep em' coming. It's very intriguing ! - Bilbozo

16. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Finger Paint chips? At least eat some with lead in em. lol

17. 308224
    theHumps : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I was a soccer(football) goalkeeper till a fractured skull, that followed 4 previous concussions, ended my career.

I had a streak of 28 consecutive shutouts as a teen and have the second lowest goals against average for a season at my college at .92/game.

Was the director of goalkeeping instruction at several camps in the area and coached youth, high school, college and district teams.

18. 116269
    DextDee : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@ thehump, what was ur goal keeping secret? wanna share here? assume we area camp too, we all catch balls once a month u know...:D

19. 60800
    jahknow : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

@ Humps Sweetness! Grew up with a soccer ball at my feet. Love to know there are other lovers of the round football out there.

20. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

When I was a kid my dad and I hitchhiked between minnesota and alaska a couple of times... was quite an adventure for a kid. On another trip to alaska (driving this time) I got chased by a mother grizzly bear... My dad jumped out of the tent naked and scared the bear away...heehee.

21. 116269
    DextDee : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

ehehehehehehehe, now dad mast have had something!!! something to scare the bear away, lol No offence :) loved the story

22. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 4th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

Yeah my guess, since we were on the road, is that my dad had B.O. or something like that...haha

23. 82787
    denialart : Mon 5th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

my ancester was the hang-man from the first fleet in australia.
    james freeman

24. 82787
    denialart : Mon 5th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

mt ancestor was the hang-man from the first fleet 2 australia.
    james freeman.
    my first child died in utero(and i wanted 2 join her,though i didnt).
    and every girlfreind i've had since the birth of my 2nd,has been jelous,and left me because she is my life.and i wont comprimise.

25. 209373
    KIESERSAUCER : Mon 5th Apr 2010 : 9 years ago

I once was in a 5 minute shootout in the projects with some kids who were no older then 13 who rob one of my best friends. After like 80 shots (15 from me)
    no one was hurt but the Honda Accord we was riding in got pimp out with bullets!!

Also I have an I.Q. of 130

Posts 26 - 50 of 162

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads