Re : A Few New Genres Added

Posts 1 - 25 of 60
  1. 1
    Looperman : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

I just added a few new genres ..

Crunk, Electro, Reggaeton, Ska

Should I be adding any more ?

If you have any tracks or loops that would be better placed in those genres then if you could update then that would be great

2. 87467
    Lady_Vipa_Vicious : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

great work looperman honestly the website is just taking off its great but you are missing a genre most of the music i do i would describe as grime and you did say you were gonna make that a genre

3. 1

Ok, Grime has now been added.

4. 101882
    Unknown User : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Gospel, Christan Contemporary,

5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Cool....MrLoop the genre I love most...."Jazz rock"...cheers planet

6. 119171
    johnnygadget : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

It's funny I never knew all these genres existed not only is this the best loopsite in the world it's a learning experience for me !!!!

You Rock ~LOOP~,
    Johnny Gadget

7. 112730
    Sector7even : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

"Gospel, Christan Contemporary,"

although i am not a super religious person 'BKMSR' has a very valid point. "FAITH"-"ENLIGHTED" [not just christian] would be a valid genre as i did make a "faith" track "mirror of god" and put it in cinematic. it did have a movie flavor to it so it was good for cinimatic, although if i had the choice it would have went to "enlighted" or "faith".

i know 'we' gave someone a little bit of a hard time once for suggesting this and i am sorry as i was one who posted that they may look elsewhere for such "faith" loops if such a thing exsisted. however, "faith" tracks do exsist and one of the best loop sites may not want to overlook such a genre.

..so my suggestion is : "ENLIGHTED"-to cover all religions and beliefs.

just my 2 cents.

gizzard

8. 1

If we were to add a religious genre it would have to include all faith types into a single genre.

what I want to avoid is having too many genres.

I agree though something could be added. just a case of deciding what

9. 119171
    johnnygadget : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

I agree with the addition of a religious genre or (faith based) this would cover all of the religious types under one generic catagory, and perhaps within the title or description would further explain what
    faith or denomination! as I have said before "May the Gods of YOUR choice bless you and yours" Rock on fellow loopers !........J.G.

10. 51577

Just what Looperman was just saying about for all the religious genre, would could have' em all under as religious & gospel, even though I am a religious person, but i still do listen to others kind of music, but I do recommend having all of them under religious & gospel!

11. 101882

Faith based is good...what about sub genre(just kidding)? LOL

Thanks loop, I understand the position you are in.

12. 89446
    GameboiX : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

could you add dance for a genre?

13. 63133
    RogueAi : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

It already is one.

14. 112730
    Sector7even : Fri 11th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

yes, all in one-"ENLIGHTENED"

gizz

15. 89446
    GameboiX : Sat 12th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

ugh lol forgot wow i feel dumb i was thinking of another site sorry

16. 82762
    v5i5n5c5e5n5t5 : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

yo peep we need better loops i mean how in the fuck do I make a beat with this fuck

17. 82073
    MrRobot : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Thanks for the new genres and especially for the Electro

:)

18. 79608
    Splish : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

If you don't like the loops and are going to be rude about it then you may go elsewhere, this is a friendly community and you should be grateful that people have spent time creating them.

19. 119171
    johnnygadget : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Yea I agree with splish! If your creativity is so limited that you need something made for you then this is not the site for you! these loops are free! how can you expect anything better than free, and as well Mr. vincent this is a respectful community and we as a community look out for our own! such disrespect will NOT be tolerated under any circumstance! fortunately with the internet being so vast I'm sure you will find a loopsite that fits your needs, but honestly sir I don't think looperman.com is for you! good luck in your endeavors.

speaking perhaps for most of us,
    Johnny Gadget

20. 39029
    rei4real : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

absolutely right splish and johnny ...

statements like this are so silly that we just should ignore it!!!
    especially from members who have nothing else to contribute ...
    no tolerance for disrespect!!

peace, rei

21. 69965
    ChaseManhattan : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

i would like you to add the genre Fusion. it's when a whole bunch of genres are intermingled into one song.

22. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Fusion, that would be a good classification for most of my pieces. Nice idea Goodbeefyum.

John

23. 583767
    eshar : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Hi guys,
    I've been away for a few days and I'm totally blown away by how much I've missed in such a short time...anyway...to stay on topic I definitely think we should have 'fusion'. A lot of my tracks are a mixture of genres and I never know what genre to choose and as I've said before that gives me a headache.
    As for the 'religious' genre I think gizz's idea probably hits the nail on the head.

24. 65587
    ReignStorms : Sun 13th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

Hey Mr. Loop
    Can you tell me what type of genre ska and grime is? Those are new terms for me. Thanks! Oh and I agree that there should be a Fusion and enlightened genre. I love mixing rock and classical together and "weird" seems to be my defult rather than my choice.

25. 123494
    inkybreath : Mon 14th Apr 2008 : 14 years ago

I am not sure how many others need this genre, but it would serve me well ... Spoken Word, although I personally prefer the term Spoken Music ... (for poetry with music) ... can't have it all! Hehe ...

Posts 1 - 25 of 60

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.