Reveiws

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 302609
    MackMillitant : Fri 12th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

Watch what you say on reviews of other people's tracks because some people cant handle constructive critism.

2. 73162
    HMNN : Fri 12th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

Why make it a reviewer's problem.
    Anyway there is an "edit review" button for people living through pink glasses.

3. 316780
    Apieceoftofu : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

haha i always laugh at the edit review option.... you could turn every criticism against you into sumthing positive and rewrite peoples critique into glowing approvals... but it still wont change the fact that your track blows....

4. 337508
    subSpace : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

well i would much rather some critics tell me were im going wrong with my tune on looperman rather then sending it to a record lable and being told that it is s=-t lo

5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

People that can't handle constructive criticism need to get off the Looperman train at the next station..this whole place thrives on constructive criticism...there's a difference with destructive comments though,that's just net thugging and doesn't belong in any shape or form...In this game your only as good as your last tune....speak your mind and in the end people will appreciate it.

6. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

lol @ Net Thuggin. (Myspace Gangstas - Telephone Tough Guys)

Planet you are always good for a laugh.

7. 340647
    Phyruis : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

to be honest I could get a flying fudge what people think of me when I review I review honestly and try to help as much as possible.. fudge anyone who doesn't like it.. mostly I have to say the people that can't handle the criticism are youngun's that will learn in time that feed back is the best way to improve

8. 223506
    siensystem : Sat 13th Feb 2010 : 9 years ago

@planet - My thoughts exactly. Especially the net-thuggies. :)

9. 213464
    SovereignKonceptz : Tue 2nd Mar 2010 : 9 years ago

Big up 2 planet jazz

Can I get an amen?

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads