Hey

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Fri 29th Jan 2010 : 12 years ago

Just to let you all Know that i now finally have a laptop and i will buy a New Program for music audios and stuff Like that and then buy another microphone again And i will be singing again Hang tight also i want to thank Everyone For listen to My songs useing My acapella Thank you very Much

Much Love Djaerith aka Jessy

2. 230280
    Xtaticauk : Fri 26th Feb 2010 : 12 years ago

Looking forward to hearing your new stuff ;)

Are you looking to upload a more dry version vocal (no FX) or wet (full FX) sometimes I struggled to counter the FX you added to your sample - one of the reasons I haven't managed to use you yet - when I echo you further, your samples reverb already on the vocal makes the echo sound too much like a singer in a tunnel - sometimes the producer needs to echo 1/16th of a bar to fill gaps so its usefull to uplad a dryer version as well if you get the time - I know you have had a lot of successful tracks here it just might increase your useability even more as you have so much potential to go even further - this is all in my own opinion BTW....

3. 96919
    TaraToxic : Fri 26th Feb 2010 : 12 years ago

Looking forward to hearing some of your new stuff and hopefully using some acapellas, i'v played around with some before! hope your well

4. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Tue 2nd Mar 2010 : 12 years ago

hmmm you know what Maybe i will try a dry verson for vocalis i now blue snowball Microphone but i must Get that Thing to cover the microphone to prevent winds going thro the microphone while i sing

5. 213464
    SovereignKonceptz : Wed 3rd Mar 2010 : 12 years ago

Lol
    Havent heard from u in a while.
    Happy 2 hear ur bak, as a fan of you're work.

cheers

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.