Me On Tutorial.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 37305
    ad3m : Mon 22nd Jan 2007 : 12 years ago

Guyz. im pretty new in this but i got the flow to start composing by means of a software since i was doing it live. i was adviced to purchase sony acid pro 6 so i did. i purchased reason and fruity loops studio, but im really lost in the details. how can i work with these softwares, what is sequencing mastering and all these difeerences etc etc.
    holla at me thanks

2. 33731
    Kmk0702 : Tue 23rd Jan 2007 : 12 years ago

I think the response to this question is longer than youd like it to be, my advice is to stick with Acid and Fruity loops and learn by trial and error. Reason is a much harder program

3. 37305
    ad3m : Tue 23rd Jan 2007 : 12 years ago

dont u know which one people in the music industry swear onto and use daily. i heard apples logic pro is a good choice what else?? that runs only on mac interface.
    thanks anyway

4. 37415
    tnt : Fri 26th Jan 2007 : 12 years ago

Dude i think what kmk meant was that before u think of tryin all these really complicated programs its a good ideal to start with something simple like fl studio to learn sequencing and a lot of other stuff. Sure other program are better than flp but i swear i know a couple if guys who realesed albums using nothing but flp !!!. From TNT

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.