Redking Records

Posts 1 - 25 of 79
  1. 116525
    DonPaul : Wed 13th Jan 2010 : 7 years ago Ok i just got this e-mail, and i was wondering if it was just spam becouse i dont think my music is worthy of being mass produced.

Hi,

Hope you had a great Christmas & New Year Holiday. We are an official Ministry of Sound partner, 2x of our label managers are resident DJ's at the World Famous Ministry night club in London, we currently represent over 50x artists/producers & have released over 200x dance tracks commercially to date.

If you are looking for a suitable channel to release your content, then we would be delighted to assist you wherever possible. Failing that, if we can use your loop compositions in our own production(s) then we would also be extremely happy to work closely with you.

For any queries or questions please feel free to contact me at anytime, I am always happy to help.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With Compliments,

Adam
  2. 223506
    siensystem : Wed 13th Jan 2010 : 7 years ago I would send them an email and ask a few questions. Ask to send you the URL to their site, to artists they've worked with, to music they promote, contract details, etc.

You never know. I've said this before when similar posts have been made, there are people that do go head-hunting for new talent so it's not an alarming or uncommon scenario. You just have to be a bit of a detective to ensure it's not a scam or someone playing an early April fool's joke.
  3. 223506
    siensystem : Wed 13th Jan 2010 : 7 years ago I'd also contact these guys:

http://www.myspace.com/redkingrecords

or

http://www.redkingrecords.com/Aboutus.aspx

And check if they were the ones that contacted you. Again, just do some research, I found these 2 links in less than a few seconds and by now I would have been a bit more informed on the authenticity of the email; not to mention already would have sent emails with questions instead of looking for Looperman opinions. :)
  4. 63133
    RogueAi : Thu 14th Jan 2010 : 7 years ago I got the same email. I sent a response but I still go no reply.
  5. 316632
    Flintlock : Wed 27th Jan 2010 : 7 years ago Ive just singed up with them.
    I been emailing Adam, he's the dude that sent me my e-mails, and we have the contract signed.
    I had a layer friend have a look at it and it all seems fine, its a 50/50 split of all money made, which is a chunk but better than what I'm making now, and the contract last for 1 year. so if it does"nt work out its only 12 months. They have a huge list of places that they sell in. I"ll keep you informed and see what happens. I know there are a few others from this site that have joined as well, DJKyle is one ive spoken to him to. it seemed strange at first, but i had a little think on it and where else are we going to get head-hunted from.
  6. 116525
    DonPaul : Fri 5th Feb 2010 : 7 years ago I went ahead and signed too. I was looking to see if any of my songs where posted on those websites after I gave a few to Adam, and found nothing. It also seems that they haven't posted any new songs since 06/2009. Anyway i was wondering if you have seen any money or any of your songs on the market?
  7. 322747
    KooLKYLE : Fri 5th Feb 2010 : 7 years ago my songs are currently bein deliverd to the stores as we speak and should be getting relesed soonish... my avatar was made by them but i edited it so i could have dj kokroaches name on it aswell but my EP will be "KooLKYLE TECHNO HEAD"
  8. 316632
    Flintlock : Mon 15th Feb 2010 : 7 years ago Hi All, Ya My First EP is in the Shops now. So Delighted. its the Real Deal. Now I just have to sell them!
  9. 340647
    Phyruis : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago Hey brothers and sisters..

I really don't wanna bring up the whole redking records thing again because of scare mongering and silly rumors flying around... BUT....

I am gonna go for it I think.. seems quite a good deal from what I read in the contract and you gotta take the plunge sometime... ever one I've spoken to connected to the redking thing have been nice and helpful....

and besides no body seems to have reported any problem here and you would have thought here would be the first place people would air their problems..

I would also like to mention to mr looperman that one of the ad's here at looperman say the words REDKING RECORDS SCAM.. is that a message? or an accident?
  10. 340647
    Phyruis : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago f.y.i someone really needs to lock some of these threads.. had no Idea which one was live or dead
  11. 583767
    eshar : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago @ numberjack...you posted the same thing in 3 threads.
    And it's not a question of locking threads...members need to read the date of the last post and see if they're relevant.
  12. 340647
    Phyruis : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago my bad.. sorry
  13. 337508
    subSpace : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago well im very happy now with this lable i am in constant contact with adam and you could say now that we have become friends. and i have nothing but praise for this man cos he is willing to set me in the right direction. there have been so many threads on this that are now lock'd and the whole scam business is now to me yesterdays news no in fact last years news lol so a big shout out to redking records and adam him self...........peace
  14. 251164
    sn76 : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago I signed with Adam at Redking and all is good... mastered tracks came back sounding sweet, and have appeared online. The guy has kept all his promises... where's the problem???
  15. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago do they sell your tracks as vinyls or cd's??
  16. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago and the sites weird i click on artists and it keeps taking me to the tracks page, and i search tracks and blank pages are coming up! is it just me and my retarded internet?
  17. 63133
    RogueAi : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago I think the site needs some work, but they do a great job on mastering.
  18. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago arn't record labels meant to release both vinyl and cd or is that just for commercial tracks, like what DJ's make use of? trance, house, electro.. etc?
  19. 251164
    sn76 : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago RE Tara Toxic, they sell em as mp3s... the site worked ok for me when i looked, try going thru redking records when you search for things
  20. 337508
    subSpace : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago at lady toxic

the music business aint about vinyls any more they will slowly die out its all about cd's and digital download now and vj. redking records go through the digital download section cos to have records and sell them you would need a lot of money but with just downloads alone its cheap cost effective and very easy to do. and sn76 im pleased for you when did you get signed mate
  21. 251164
    sn76 : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago RE Rollagee... Signed up in Feb . Thanks for the congrats and the in depth reviews you have given me... Keep up the tunes!
  22. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago ok thanks
  23. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago so when they sell ur stuff in shops its actually cd's with covers and everythin?
  24. 337508
    subSpace : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago at tara yes it is cos the cdj decks are becoming the dj weapon of choice because you will spend a lot of money on records of your own music were a cd now well you do a tune on your computer and copy it to cd and bobs your uncle you can instantly perform your dj set on the cdj do you get what im getting at here cds are the way and digital downloads are good for the virtual dj systems
  25. 96919
    TaraToxic : Thu 11th Mar 2010 : 7 years ago ooh i seee
Posts 1 - 25 of 79

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Ambient Track