Do We Actually Need Any More Hip Hop Drum Loops

Posts 126 - 130 of 130
  1. 259561
    QBALLBeats : Mon 13th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

so what is going on? all i keep on reading is the same thing....we have no need to get rid of hip hop/rap drum loops or any drum loops for that matter.....
    now all im seeing is everything but drum loops.....you cant make an instrumental with out drums...and for us hip hop people we need drums....SO COME ON POST MORE DRUMS OF ALL TYPES.....

Q-BALL

2. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 14th Dec 2010 : 8 years ago

This is the most non-dying thread next to the Loopeman Day thread.....if I see it again next month I'm going to actually read it and see what it's all about.

3. 420981
    Zatchh : Sun 2nd Jan 2011 : 8 years ago

funny you should mention that..i just uploaded 3 the other day just to try out. I guess I'll go back to the electro/trance drum loops. We also need some more decent synth/bass loops

4. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sun 2nd Jan 2011 : 8 years ago

Please stop to write in this thread. Its annoyong.
    Everything is clear. Why is it nessesary to post here again?
    Sry i dont understand this.

Peace

5. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Sun 2nd Jan 2011 : 8 years ago

I agree Minor...

I think this thread has run its course. Here's the liner-notes for anyone that hasn't read the whole thing, or doesn't understand the point that's trying to be made here.

Problem= Too much saturation of one particular genre/loop.
    Solution= Diversify
    -
    D's definition- a call to beef up the other loop sections by attempting to get people to make stuff for other categories.
    - - -

Aint really that hard of a thing to grasp. As artists we should all be trying to branch out into other areas. The not-so-polite way of saying it is... Stop being so generic, folks!
    And with that said I'm gonna lock this now.

DR

Posts 126 - 130 of 130

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads