Update - How To Use Featured Tracks

Posts 26 - 29 of 29
  1. 145673
    Unknown User : Mon 9th Jun 2008 : 14 years ago

thank you kind sir.

2. 157551
    DCKofC : Thu 17th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

I guess it's too bad if you listen to tracks that you don't like and you don't want to leave any negative feedback.

3. 583767
    eshar : Thu 17th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

@ DCK of C - you make a good point, but the points system is not the be all and end all of the site...just taking part in the community is one of the main objectives. People have the option to leave 'constructive criticism' if gaining points really means that much to them...or they can say nothing and move on to the next track.

4. 34452
    Gsusfrk : Mon 21st Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

"We then store the results in the database and these are the users and tracks that are then featured until the hour is up and it starts all over again." That got me worried... Then
    "If you take the time to review tracks you will be shown in the featured tracks area for up to 72 hours. Everyone will have their chosen track shown exactly the same amount of times as everyone else." I understood it a little better =D
    But i mean when you do this, "Every hour we select all the users who have reviewed at least one track within the last 72 hours," thats a lot of work! I take my hat and my shoes off for you mate. You got your hands full to the brim!
    Steve!

Posts 26 - 29 of 29

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.