Compilation Album By Mega Monster Music

Posts 1 - 25 of 248
  1. 248878
    C69 : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Dear Looperman,

I own Mega Monster Music a small record label based in the United Kingdom. I believe that some of the tracks on this site are more than good enough to be distributed to the record buying public. We are to launch a compilation album early next year and would like some of the artists on this site to appear on it. Their tracks would be intermixed with tracks from artists already signed to the label.

I think that Looperman.com is a great place to find new music and I would like to work with your site to find suitable artists for this project.

I have a PDF leaflet which I can send you regarding this project if you are interested.

Kind regards,

David Gammond
    CEO
    Mega Monster Music Ltd

2. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi David,
    This sounds like a fantastic offer! Yes, Looperman has most probably the best unsigned talent on the net.
    How much is this going to cost each artist to get onboard?
    Also why don't you list the artists you are interested in, after all you have already put the cat among the pigeons, to coin a phrase...
    I'm Looking forward to seeing this thread develop...
    Cheers Slap...

3. 248878
    C69 : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi Mr Slapjohnson,

There is no charge for any artists who appear on this album. We will stand the cost of putting it together and out to the record buying public. We will pay artists 30% of any income made from the sale of their tracks.

Kind regards, Dave

4. 180303
    ThaArsenal : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Sure this sounds great. I would also like to see which artist you already have in mind. Stay safe

-Pookay

5. 180303
    ThaArsenal : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

P.S. i would be interested in your PDF leaflet. Thanks again.

6. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi Dave,
    That sounds like a fair deal. It would be very helpful if you listed which artists and genres you are looking for...

Cheers Slap...

7. 247253
    n0mad23 : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Have a look - www.megamonstermusic.com

8. 317475
    Unknown User : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

hey, check my music, if they are your kinda stuff you looking for, count me in.

9. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Mon 30th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Im down. Send me the pamplet or whatever you had mentioned. My email is:

10. 171179
    Unknown User : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

i'm down check my stuff out my email is

11. 308224
    theHumps : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Way to go n0mad, shine brother shine!

12. 63133
    RogueAi : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Check out some of my tracks, I am interested.

13. 270061
    JoyfulWAVE : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

ok...check my stuff out if you need a great trance/dance artist...

14. 230755
    Unknown User : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Sounds good. AND, the girl on the website is YES! Hence, I'm sending a clip your way.

15. 248878
    C69 : Tue 1st Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi there,

I am keen to obtain the approval of Mr Looperman before taking this any further. If you are reading this drop me a note to .

Kind regards,

Dave Gammond

16. 248878
    C69 : Wed 2nd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

I have heard nothing from Mr Looperman so have emailed him directly. I just want to know if we are breaking any site rules with this compilation album idea. I will keep you guys posted.

Dave

17. 112730
    Sector7even : Wed 2nd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

hello dave,
    i cant speak for shan [looperman] although im sure its okay to invite members and their tracks onboard your project. moreso, you havent asked for any money which i believe is key here [not spamming] great idea.
    i think shan would agree, this is why we are here.

i am interested.
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/48025

can you use stuff like this?
    gizzard.

18. 234792
    Bioscape : Wed 2nd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

I'm interested and would also like to receive the PDF leaflet.

19. 248878
    C69 : Wed 2nd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

For the PDF leaflet go to www.megamonstermusic.com and click the link at the bottom right "Unsigned artists needs for compilation album"

20. 63133
    RogueAi : Thu 3rd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

I read the pdf and all I have to say is dnb isn't listed. Dnb is what I am best at producing. Please make an exception.

21. 248878
    C69 : Thu 3rd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Dear TravisHuckins

Exception made please send me your links.

Dave

22. 248878
    C69 : Thu 3rd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi All Loopermen and women.

We are looking to create an album which 'hangs together' well. So genres such as Dance, Trance, Hip-hop, RnB, Chill and yes Dub, would be our first choice. The idea is that customers will buy the whole thing and therefore everyone gets a pay-day rather than have people pick off certain tracks. Also if we produce a CD then it will need to all work together or it just won't sell. That said we are prepared to push the boundaries a bit so lets hear some new cutting edge stuff!

We have lots of fantastic tracks to listen to so please bear with us, we will respond to all.

A picture of every artist that appears on the album will be on the cover so if we use your stuff we will need a head and shoulders piccy. Posters will also have the same pictures. Also for the promo video we are going to try and show a few seconds of video from every artist on the album so we will need a video from each of you doing something interesting. Quality is not so important as content (no rude stuff please!!). The idea is to make the thing viral so it spreads all over the net.

So please bear in mind that if we pick your tracks you will be required to send us your mug shot and a short video (web cam will do).

Many thanks to all those who have sent in tracks so far. Keep them coming.

Dave

23. 312046
    Unknown User : Thu 3rd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

hello dave..good idea matie...where shud i send u an example 2..i would like also to get on this...u prob have a million people who also wanna get on board so i wont be too hurt when i dont make it on lol....

24. 247253
    n0mad23 : Thu 3rd Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

The location of the page with downloadable .pdf is here - http://megamonstermusic.com/index_files/Page474.htm

Mega Monster Music Ltd.'s main page is http://megamonstermusic.com

Best bet is to check it out.

25. 248878
    C69 : Fri 4th Dec 2009 : 12 years ago

We have started reviewing tracks and made several offers. The standard on this site is just incredible! We might close out to further enteries soon so if you are interested make a post on this thread ASAP.

Kind regards,

MMM

Posts 1 - 25 of 248

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.