First Time Producer

Posts 26 - 30 of 30
  1. 34972
    demolitionkid : Tue 10th Apr 2007 : 12 years ago

yes sir

2. 57205
    hyku : Sun 13th May 2007 : 12 years ago

Getting back to the original question, there are a plethora of video tutorials for Fruity Loops 7 on making electronica/drum & bass/hip hop/etc. music that can easily teach you the basics of making that kind of music...Add a few VST plugins from sites like audiomastermind.com and you have endless possibilities.

"Here's the ultimate challenge, my album should be done by early to mid summer, I have no doubts I'll easily get signed to a major label. Lets see who can win this race and land the biggest contract."

"I always part from the mainstream"

Sorry I just found that a little funny JonDeath.
    Looks like you guys already have a head start in the race but I could never turn down a good challenge. Define what you mean by land the biggest contract? I can just start my own label and sign myself. If that's the case then I win. If you want to really make this a contest then you gotta be more specific and make up some rules that must be followed. Like who ever can make the first platinum record (unlikely) or be an infamous top artist on myspace. After this contest let's see who can bang the most groupies in one night! I think that would probably be a little more interesting. I'm game if you're game mate.

3. 33300
    S_K_P : Sun 13th May 2007 : 12 years ago

wow this post really got out of hand. was just after a few guidance tips, thats all. I have fruity loops xxl, and orion platinum 7. where can i find some video tutorials on either of these programs ?

4. 583767
    eshar : Sun 13th May 2007 : 12 years ago

Hi S.K.P,
    yo damn right that post got outta hand, but not your fault...try http://www.computermusictutorials.com... this site may be able to help you.

5. 57205
    hyku : Tue 15th May 2007 : 12 years ago

youtube for FL

Posts 26 - 30 of 30

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads