Re : Until I Come Back...

Posts 1 - 16 of 16
  1. 103735
    Unknown User : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Guys, it's been a great couple of months on this website, and I hope I have given back half as much as this site has given me. You guys are some truly hip cats. Anyway, I am in the middle of a move to Auburn, California, and from here on out things are going to be crazy. So this is my "offical" sign-off post! I will be able to check the site and my email sometimes, but it's not going to be through my computer. I think you all know how depressing the next month or two is going to be, but until then, this is GOODBYE! Thank every one of you guys for being such damn cool folks. I'll can't wait to come back, and I haven't even finished my goodbye post.

I have uploaded three new tracks. Two are beats from Duct Tape Classics, but I will be changing them a little by the time of release. The third is a REMIX CHALLENGE! Download and remix my track, and leave a post here or review to let me know. There is no reward, prize, money, contest, competition or reason for it to be considered a challenge, but I just wanted to call it a remix challenge. Holla!

Goodbye you guys. Gizzard is the man for the charity project now that I'm moving, and you guys rocked with making that album a success. Thank you my looperman.com friends!!(Which are worth like 22x myspace friends! LOL)

Peace Out!!22Catch

2. 583767
    eshar : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Hi 22catch,
    I'm really sad to hear that you're not going to be around. You're not just a friend you are one of the Looperman family members and no matter how brief a time you are gone you will be missed.
    You certainly have given a lot back especially considering that you have only been a member a short time. The whole Wishing Well Fund Album was and is a great idea, something for you to be very proud of in itself.
    I'm going to check out your tracks and have a go at the remix challenge. I hope the move goes smoothly and that you're back here soon where you belong. Take care and best wishes Elaine/eshar

3. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

You're not leaving for good, merely for a short period of time. We will be looking for your return. You have family here.

John

4. 439229
    mrE : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

of course you are a very talented young man, but more than anything you have a graciousness that will be missed.good luck on your move, i wish you and your family well.ernG

5. 85845
    Unknown User : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Good luck with the move man. I'll be checking out those new tracks & that remix contest for sure! Peace.

6. 83799
    Fresco : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Yeah, good luck on your move. It's obvious you'll be missed.

7. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

HeyBuddy..
    As your only moving and will be back this isn't sad,but as Eshar says you'll be missed around here.....just think of it as entering the continuum for a while and before you know it bingo! back better than every.....hang loose mate!.........planet

8. 33459
    blueTransit : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

well i just got here myself, but i miss you already. peace love and chicken grease my homeslice.

9. 118997
    Damian999 : Wed 5th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

good luck even though im fairly new here..we will await your return!!!!

10. 79608
    Dougie : Thu 6th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Good luck with the move Catcher....see you soon....and bring another banger with you...

Straight from the U.K.

Splish

11. 103735
    Unknown User : Mon 10th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Thank you guys so much for showing love. I only have a day or two before I have to shut down this computer for a couple months. I just wanted to swing back by the site, and give a big shout out to all my peeps! My friends in real life live states away from me, but I don't talk to them much anymore. That makes you guys my main circle of friends. Thanks to all for being so damn cool.

Peace Out!!22Catch

12. 103043
    bless : Mon 10th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

best of luck with the move family ... hope all goes well u know
    thnx for the great music.... respect

bLeSs

13. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Wed 12th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Hi Mike, time flies as they say. Have a good and safe move, and it won't be long before your back, cheers Slap...

14. 34452
    Gsusfrk : Wed 12th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Moving really sucks i know (i moved 2000 miles at one time : lol) well i really hope you find new poeple to hang with and i'm sure eveyrthing will sweet man, change init that bad :P

15. 143247
    Unknown User : Wed 12th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

shit im sorry 2 hear that bruv,when i read u were moving i misunderstood,i didnt realise u wernt gonna be here with us for a couple of months...well id jus like to say good luck with it all,as u can see u will b missed around here,keep working on that album bruv its gonna be biig man...spaeak 2 u whwn u back...peeaaccee

16. 20874
    MonsieurDongBag : Wed 12th Mar 2008 : 11 years ago

Good luck and safe travels, bro. We'll be hearing from you next at a new spot with new ideas and inspiration. Can't wait.

Posts 1 - 16 of 16

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads