Jah Know Needs Your Help!!!

Posts 51 - 75 of 162
  1. 295947
    TheMajesty : Thu 3rd Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

We Love yaaa bro.....ur music is fyahh so are you bro...
    God Blesss you brahh....:)

2. 140165
    Steevo : Thu 3rd Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Wow you sure are going thru it, feeling for you. Wishing you a full and speedy rcovery. Hang on in there.

3. 222223
    Grimga : Mon 14th Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Hey man Im hoping and wishing that you will be fine. We are always here for ya
    grimga

4. 60800
    jahknow : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Update for my peoples. I am in the 3rd stage of treatment for this organ rejection. They didn't get the results they were hoping for after replacing my plasma 3x, so it's onto 3 rounds of chemothrapy. It's a mild dose w/ no radiation, so it's not so harsh really. After 3 of these doses it's back for 3 more plasmam washings. That's the stuff that stinks. If you can imagine have your bodily fluids replaced completely in no less than 2.5 hours. It's weird. Makes me feel weird and is just all together....weird.

that is all

carry on

5. 241372
    celestial1157 : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

damn jah.
    you will get thru it tho.
    we God knows we need your skills and knowledge around here

6. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

to bad you can't just chug a bunch of coconut water and be done with it.

you seem to have a good attitude.. that is an amazing trait and i admire and highly respect you for that.
    stay strong bro..

7. 148594
    ECKSjoe : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Stay strong Jah, my thoughts are with you.

8. 246500
    Unknown User : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

I usually dont pray at all,but i will pray for your full recovery bro.All the best to you and your loved ones.

Nelson

9. 317475
    Unknown User : Mon 21st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

my prayers are with u jahknows

10. 177447
    Unknown User : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

@jahknow How's it going?? just wondering how you are doing.

11. 230755

You're going to be fine soon mate, I promise you. Hope they don't keep you too long we need you back with us quick like! Best of luck my friend, see you back here soon with a cup o' tea and a big fat no good trouble making spliff to even things out. He's lookin after you, now don't worry and get back here!

Prayers,
    NF

12. 60800
    jahknow : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Well thanks for asking. I been run through the wringer the last ferw months. This past week I had my last 3 plasma replacement treatments, which leaves me just spent. Next up is to test my bloodwork routinely for a while to see if my body has stopped producing antibodies. I'll probably have another kidney biopsy done this coming week. I'll be so happy when this is all over with.

Funny thing is, I never really felt bad. In fact when my immunity spikes I feel better than usual, but it's then that I have to be careful because my body will forever see those transplanted organs as foreigners. I could go into rejection at any point down the road if my medications get all out of balance.

It's been a real trying time as I've been crunching to get a huge stained glass window done in time for an opening come Nov. 1st. It's been 1 day in the hospita; 1 day in the studio for months now. I really need to be able to put all my livity towards that work and winning the all genre competitions.

again thanks for thinking of Jah.

13. 177447

Good to hear,you have a great spirit about you, a true fighter...very encouraging.

14. 148594
    ECKSjoe : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Kids these days could learn a lot from someone like you.
    keep at it Jah, I wish you all the best.

15. 266497
    ReignMD : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

U inspire me bro. Who wants 2 collab 2 do a song in honorof Jah. I can't imagine having to face what u'r going thru, but u help me to keep my head up everyday bro. May God continue 2 bless u in all of u'r journey's

16. 304046
    CR1Tic : Mon 5th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

all the best.. get well soon

17. 139050
    DustHill : Mon 5th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

nly the best jah knows! get well soon!

18. 60800
    jahknow : Tue 6th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Had my last 'consolidation' visit with the docs yesterday. I'm still waiting for some blood results to come back, but I am at the end of all this wacko treatment. It's been nearly 2.5 months straight of 3x a week visits and pokings at the U. of Cincinnati hospital 90 miles away. That gets tough.

I'll get these dialysis tubes taken out of my chest on Friday! I'm stoked about that. It's been a real bleotch sleeping on these things at night as they come out right up by my collar bone. Pretty gnarly thing to deal with. I had one in for 20 months when I was on dialysis back in '04. Had em replaced 4x on either side. Makes for some serious scar tissue.

So now that I'm done with treatments it's kinda nowhere land. If the anti bodies are still being actively produced, it's an unknown situation. I've been a test subject up to now and there is no alternative plan after this, so I'm keeping my thought positive about those results. I need these organs to work correctly so I can go on killing soundboys worldwide.

Peace, love and Inity! ~ Jah

19. 216244
    Unknown User : Tue 6th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Best wishes to you Jah!! I cant say we've spoke alot one to one but human compasion is something we all can share together with no such common place or interest. I hope you can put an end to this illness and continue on wi1th your dub life!

Purge

20. 140165
    Steevo : Tue 6th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi, I hope things work out for you. Wish you well.

21. 243518
    sterixx : Tue 6th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Oh, sorry to hear this.
    I hope you get well very soon, bro o.o

Best wishes from me.

22. 277347
    SDUB1 : Wed 7th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

Isaiah 53:4 is a promise we have if JESUS CHRIST is our LORD and SAVIOR. If doctors cant heal you HE can call on CHRIST today but my prayers will be with you. GOD bless.

23. 60800
    jahknow : Wed 14th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

Brothers and Sister I bump this thread 10 months later to again ask for your prayers and blessings. I amagain in an ill state in my physical body where my transplanted organs are throwing a revolt. I JUST got home from 4 days of intense treatments and tests, 2 trips to the ER, and a kidney biopsy of my transplanted organ. I'm going to have to go through several weeks of plasma washing and chemotherapy treatments to settle my immune system down. They are not fun, and the outcome is iffy at best (obviously as I went thru the same thing 1 year ago and have to do it again.)

Apparently my body is strong as it keepswanting to get stronger even though I'm on constant immune suppression. The upcoming weeks are gonn be extra tough for I and your good vibes and blessings will mean so much.

Thanks again for being my peeps and a bright light in the dark jungle.

safe ~ Jah Know

24. 230755
    Unknown User : Wed 14th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

We need you man. All these good vibes from all these people are going to HAVE to have a positive impact. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles again, but VERY glad to KNOW that you're strong enough to withstand everything thrown at you. We're with you sire, all our prayers and good wishes. Jahspeed!

25. 439229
    mrE : Wed 14th Jul 2010 : 11 years ago

heres wishing you the best man.i will keep you in my thoughts

Posts 51 - 75 of 162

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.