Jah Know Needs Your Help!!!

Posts 26 - 50 of 162
  1. 251339
    Rtdabombnetwork : Sun 23rd Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

wish u well bro my prayers go out to u god bless
    stay positive

2. 180603
    GotCheeve : Sun 23rd Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Best wishes and let all positive thoughts be sent your way. I have a friend who has had some virus problems with his liver, rejection as well etc. STAY STRONG.

By all means, LAUGH, happiness works wonders, I wish I knew you and could visit and make you laugh or bring you joy. Prayers be with you!

3. 219482
    peopleareloudmovers : Sun 23rd Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

to jah, and a precious recovery.
    this community appreciates your insight,
    and your many contributions.
    to you, and those closest to you amongst your dealings with
    things of far greater meaning, my greatest wishes.

4. 60800
    jahknow : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

3 procedures tomroow. Biopsy, intravenous tubing and an anti-body drip. Wish me safe cleansing. :P

on an up note. I have been working on the stained glass windows in my time away from the hospital.

www.old-sun.com

that's just the 1st panel of a much much larger window in progress.

peace out

5. 158799
    alividlife : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

thoughts are still with you sir.

been thinking about you a lot man.

Take head to Cheev's post! Get some friends or comedy together!

Is this life a tragedy or comedy?
    A comedy is always more endearing!

You have spent your time on LM spreading the love-- undoubtedly in your life!, let it be given back to you!-- in the form of laughter!

You have been going thru this?
    what can STOP YOU NOW!
    jah know?

Peace!

6. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Truly inspiring work there Jah (the glass). And God be with you tomorrow mate.

DV.

7. 241372
    celestial1157 : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

damn jah, hopefully all goes well for you!
    take care man!
    and hurry back cuz we got some dubstep music to produce! haha
    ill keep you in my prayers.

-celestial

8. 180603
    GotCheeve : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

The sun is bright and the breeze is steady.

keep fighting. this is merely a pit stop.

9. 140165
    Steevo : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

I wish you well, and hope you recover ok.

10. 220346
    Peres : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Praying for you bro!

11. 289236
    stayge : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

i pray 4 u man

12. 60800
    jahknow : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Many many thanks everyone. I'm off to the docs right now. My brain is good at 5am. Not for this.

And when I get this kicked and am back full timem, I got about 500 ne wideas I wanna share with you guys and many many collab projects in mind.

I wanna build the dub guild within looperman. Anyone who would be on board could get preferential Jah Know treatment towards building riddims and mastering dubs. Keep it all in mind.

Audi 5000 for now!

13. 116269
    DextDee : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

May He be with u as he is always!! :) we will be waiting for u!!

14. 247253
    n0mad23 : Wed 26th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Jah's Own Lion is comming back to us - I can feel the righteous beat all the way out here on the Pacific Coast.

Beautiful Natty Man, there are many allies sending you all kinds of Healing Vibrations. Good news: the mojo from musicians is some of the most powerful there is.

My own daughters ask about you now daily ("the natty beauty guy?")

Look forward to seeing your presence here again, friend!

15. 246500
    Unknown User : Thu 27th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Get well soon bro.I wish a full recovery.

16. 60800
    jahknow : Thu 27th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Whoa. Yesterday was major suckage. Got biopsied at 9 am , had a catherter in at 11 and then had a 4 hour drip treatment that's making me breakout in hives. I'm feeling kinda ruff if you know what I mean.

On the upside, I was inspired to write up a new riddim and it's about done-ish. Gonna post a mediatation dub for you soon!

safe ~ Jah

ps. thanks for looking out yall. It makes my lil heart warm. :D

17. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Thu 27th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

word!!
    ok you ready lets go skate!!!! :P

18. 60800
    jahknow : Fri 28th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Here's my meditation for the day.

Tuni In dub

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/39832

19. 266497
    ReignMD : Fri 28th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Damn bra, sorry 2 hear that. Will keep u'r name in my prayers 4 sho

20. 60800
    jahknow : Sat 29th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

Having my plasma replaced today. I've had this done before and it's weird weird weird. I'm pretty sure my plasma has a conscious and having 70% of your body fluids 'switched' with someone elses's is plain screwy.

But it should wash out the antibodies that are floating around in my blood right now and sto pthis rejection process.

werd to Jah

21. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sat 29th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

All the best wishes Dub King.....you've been an inspiration around here in many more fine arts besides music...painting thoughts with your hands and letting go of the stress with the help of more art.

Best of luck in the present and future.

22. 60800
    jahknow : Tue 1st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Man there is nothing as weird as having all your plasma spun out of your blood and replaced in less than 2 hours. I truly can't describe the feeling. Felt like I was squashed by a truck yesterday. I've had that done 2x in the past 3 days with 1 more tomorrow. After that if it looks like my antibody #'s are down I'll be outta the woods... hopefully.

I wanna tell all of you how much it means to have a group of buddies putting positive thoughts towards my condition. It helps A LOT! This episode of rejection has been extremely trying for me as I am in the busiest season of my life right now what with the stained glass project and all. The thought of loosing my transplanted organs and winding up back on dialysis and on insulin is plain scary. I'm 37 not 93. At times I begin to realize that my life is going to be shorter than most, my energy is smaller than it should be and my capacity to excert is simply not there. That's alot to digest as your laying in a hospital bed wondering the outcomes.

I wanna thank and bless all my looper friends for checking in on me and keeping me in your thoughts. You guys and gals are all super cool peeps in Jah's eyes.

Keep on music makers!

23. 258735
    LazarusBlack : Tue 1st Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Best wishes for a fast recovery.keep ya head up.Much luv and positive vibes flowing your way.

24. 60800
    jahknow : Thu 3rd Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

Wow. so that last treatment kicked my butt a bit. Kinda feeling all strubg apart, but I think the heakling has begun. My #'s are looking better. I'll keep these innards for another day and keep on keeping on. Thanks for all you goodness.

25. 247253
    n0mad23 : Thu 3rd Sep 2009 : 12 years ago

The vibrations continue to be positive, and directed to your recovery.

Thanks for updating us on your situation, Friend.

Posts 26 - 50 of 162

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.