Dj Aerith Is Comming Back Soon

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Fri 26th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

hey everyone i am gonna be on Looperman soon my Cosin Haily told me an idea to get back on Looperworld she told Me to go to Future Shop and then pay 70 dollars a month for a GOOD spankin Laptop for my Music again so i though what the Hey maybe I'll do It so at the end of the month i am gonna give it a try and see what i can do From there On anyway I gatta go and Check Out my new Profile Pic hope you like it also you can check Out my album on my profile bye

( this is for the New user Of Looperman i am a man thats Looks Like a girl )

2. 263953
    PMF : Sun 25th Oct 2009 : 12 years ago

A very sexy man, that looks like a beautiful girl! LoL. I love your work and hope to hear some new stuff if that works out. Let me know if that falls through, I may be able to find something affordable.

3. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Fri 20th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Ugh i still don't have a laptop and this is my friend Laptop and i am Trying to get one but this is Not working out at all

4. 161777
    RewindNine : Fri 20th Nov 2009 : 12 years ago

Hey Aerith! I'm going to be coming back on looperman soon too! Working on some new remixes lately. Maybe I can use some of your loops in future projects. Keep in touch!

-rewindnine

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.