Flp Downloads For Looperman

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 236455
    MASTERCORDELL : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

hey im just wondering if looperman will have a flp page so people can mix it up with one anothers beatz or is that over stepping the boundries when it comes to copy right laws

..peace..

2. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I dont get what you are saying.

3. 236455
    MASTERCORDELL : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

im just wondering if there would be a page for flp
    (fruity loop projects) downloads where looperman members can upload there work so others can tweak up one anothers beats

4. 20874
    MonsieurDongBag : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

That's a good idea. I was thinking along the same lines recently but with GarageBand projects. It would definitely encourage more remixes around here and probably make us more aware of who's on the site aside from the heavily active.

5. 140165
    Steevo : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

To mess with ths flp file, all the wav and/or mp3s that made the file up would need to be made available woundn't they?

Could be logistically tricky.

6. 229129

Ahhh I see said the blind man. that would be dope for sure. but FLP files are huge! I know that Image Line already has a collab type thing. I never messed with it though. Mabey I will take a look into it and let you know what I find out.

7. 229129

I second that with steevo! Im not sure how that would work. You would have to post them seperate I guess along with the VST's used and all that stuff.

8. 158799
    alividlife : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

i thought fruity loops came with a collaboration thing?

some kinda site transfer program?...

am i wrong?

altho, i would like to see ableton live sets.. but yah, lot's of waves would be needed for it too work.

midi added to the site would be great too

9. 233631
    JDOT2006 : Sun 21st Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

No, your right alividlife, FL comes with a collab program and whaddya know, its called 'Collab' ... I haven't tried it yet but Im sure that it serves its purpose well but I have no idea how well it would work here. Then again, I dont know much about it either. Guess I'll have to give it a shot too see how it is.

J DOT ~ 2006

10. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Mon 22nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I'm actually gonna jump onboard here and say that I think it'd be cool if there was a "Collaborations" section of the site. That'd be dedicated to things like this. Broken down by stuff like program specific or general.

Later on.

DV

11. 236455
    MASTERCORDELL : Wed 22nd Jul 2009 : 12 years ago

will lopperman make dis happen...

12. 188930
    digitalenigma0 : Sun 2nd Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

if the flps are posted in a fruity loop .zip all the wavs are included, but the .zips error up occasionally, also admin would have to figure out away to search out a fruity loop signature in the .zip, to make sure fruity .zips are the only ones being uploaded, if the fruity zips do not have a signature already this would be a good time for some users to contact image line to suggest it for the next release and patches for older ones, explain to them why this would be a good thing

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.