All Genre Competition

Posts 1 - 25 of 285
  1. 317475
    Unknown User : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Hey my looperman family, how are u all? hope everyone is ok and doin well.
    Am gonna have a competition for all genre and every looperman member should take part on. this competition is gonna be a test of how people will respond to competition when shan introduce dem soon.
    This competition is gonna run for a month. It time for this site to start jaming again. Lot of people have been feelin down about this site recently. so we all need to fight and make dis site moving again. this is one of da best close community site and we need to start showin other site what this site is all about. Am not bring up this competition for me but for looperman. If we stand together and pull this off, it will attract a lots and lots of new comer's in all genre, young and old. I love this site so much i dedicated one monitor just for looperman. i got 5 monitors in my studio, one for all the other thousands site out there but a whole one just for looperman[that how much i appreciated and love everyone here. it my second family.
    Main aim of this competion is to vote for da best tune of da month in all genre. i will write how is gonna be organize and structure and how da winner's gonna be annouce and who is gonna annouce dem etc.
    Please everyone from da great slapjohnson, shan, eshar, barry morgan, billbozo, mr e, dusthill, n18th i mean everyone need to take part in this. let show da wolrd dat dis is da best close community for music lovers. this one is for looperman. all idea's on how this will be structure and organize is well.

2. 317475

here is what i come up with how is gonna be run.
    1. Best rock track of da month
    2. Best Pop track of da month
    3. Best Hip hop track of da month
    4. Best Rnb track of da month
    5. Best Trance track of da month
    6. Best acoustica track of da month
    7. Best Reggeaton track of da month
    8. Best Dub track of da month
    9. Best Crunk track of da month
    10. Best accapella of da month
    11. Best Punk track of da month
    12. Best Blues track of da month
    13. Best Religious track of da month
    14. Best Dance track of da month
    15. Best Fusion track of da month
    16. Best Deep house track of da month
    17. Best Rap track of da month
    18. Best Any other genre cant remember at da moment of da month[lol]
    Everyone's vote for each genre. 5 Judges for each genre. all judges have to be fair and balance when judging.
    Shan will annouce da winners whne is all done.

3. 317475

This competion will run till the 2nd of next month. so all my looperman family let do dis please, put all personal feelins aside and show dat you love this site and music. any questions and idea's welcome. thanx

4. 317475

one more thing, this gonna be a test of how well protect and look after this site. we all love this site, so let start showin it, rather than talk about it. Together we stand, devided we fall. dat it. thanks alot

5. 159154
    ScDub : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

for sure man lets do it I got some HIP HOP FIRE COMING
    anyone wanna challenge. make it real lyrical!

6. 72470
    fiery : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

You missed alternative on that list.. and I think there should be an experimental category too cause we have some people on here who can't really be put into a genre. I don't know if I'll join in the contest (I don't think I even nearly compete with some of the folks here) but I'll definitely be watching it.

7. 317475
    Unknown User : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@fiery ur right i miss alternative and experimental too, regarding you not fit to compete, it totally da oposite. this is not about compete against each other. it just like a coming together of all genre and to help kick dis site jamin again. although i said competition but it really community bondin and a bit of fun. needs everyone, it dont matter if ur new here or old or if u just started makin beats. it like a pick nick in da park.

8. 110150

you forgot best "Metal" ya know, the headache bringer

9. 317475

@jehobith ur right i forgot metal too. all genre

10. 110150

can I submit my track now?

11. 317475

umm yh sure u can. it runs still da 2nd of next month. put entry to all genre competion on da track. people plz vote by review on da tracks sayin you vote for da track u like. it fun and easy

12. 110150

can it be a track i already have uploaded? Cause I really have another project i am committed to working on at the moment

13. 317475

sorri but it have to be a track done for dis month. if did a try from da 2nd of dis month den fine. but it a for da best track of da month.

14. 110150

well that sux count me out.

15. 116269
    DextDee : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

owkay!!!! a month is like 30 days average, ppl make beats in hours, i can at least make a single in a month, c u on this one beatmasterdoubleR.
    soon.

16. 317475

@dextDee your right, Jehobith got plenty of time if he want to make another beat for dis competition and am glad you takin part Dextdee. i dont even have a beat yet for dis competition cuz am doin my mistape at da moment but for wat dis site is doin and helpin me improve my production, i will make time and come up with a beat. we do it for looperman.

17. 110150

Ok I will do this. but it wont be a beat. i have it uploaded here in the next few minutes.

18. 317475

@Jehobith any track, i mean anythin. it just for people to be active and participatin on da site.

19. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

crazy man this is crazy!!

could do something even crazier
    on the last day have a loop pack
    and everyone has 120 minutes to make a track from the loop pack
    mwhahaha

20. 189855
    Mad4reason : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Also there is the Ambient and Chill genres...

21. 110150

here is my submission

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/33360

this one is called "Come Face Your Fear_All Genre Competition"
    "metal genre"

22. 317475

@Jehobith i have listen to da track and is real good. it like you guys are playin live in concert. dat da best rock track i have heard on dis site so far. good entry and good luck

23. 217958
    JackTripper : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

everybody tell me what genre you're NOT gonna enter, so i know what to make... *cough* stacking the deck *cough, cough*

24. 317475

@jackTripper although i listen to heavy metal, am not gonna be entryin to dat genre

25. 110150

@beatmasterdoubler- did you really listen to my track? cause it shows only three unknown users have listened to it and if you listened to it then that work make 4 people who played my track and its not showing that you did.

Posts 1 - 25 of 285

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.