Why That Name? All Members

Posts 51 - 75 of 200
  1. 110150
    Unknown User : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Jehobith Is a name I've created to always remind me of how much I hate Jehova witnesses. My last name is jobe like in the bible. im athiest. my last name rymes with the jehob part. some of my friends make fun of my self given nickname by calling me jehobitch.
    Two weeks ago I just found out where this jehova witness church deal is in my neighborhood. I think I will go knock on there door
    and question them why they don't take into consideration that when they knock on some random persons door that they are taking away precious minutes or hours from there life? My sister in law is one.
    I get into it with her all the time.

I also gave my nickname a self given definition.

Jehobith; to prove to ones self that he to can be a god.

2. 116269
    DextDee : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@nepaul, yea, true, everytime i read ur name, it reminded me of some dudes here with me who are from nepal, true, they always talk about how natural they can get.
    @superclutz, lol dude i am with u, me 3, i also believe i can fly, i always dream and my mode of transport mostly is flying by flapping my hands. ehehehhee
    @jehobith, hmm, interesting....
    @beatmasterdoubleR, i now get it, at first it was a lil unclear.

3. 102056
    Dj4Real : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@dextee....thanks....yea....its the one thing I hear more than any thing......So when im in a crowd, and some one says for real.. I say "huh, what, who needs me". Gets a laugh every time..

4. 116269

@Dj4Real, lol. sounds nice to have a name as such, hehe

5. 221686

J.G. productions of volusia county,llc.
    j.g. stands for jesse graham. i set up a my own business and registered this name legit with the state of florida and all that good stuff. not really pursuing it to the fullest at the moment because i also co own a construction company that seems to take alot of my time and energy. Bigjowezy works for me actually. that's why i havent posted any tracks in a while. that florida heat will wear you out. peace

6. 221686

speaking of names to get incorporated or becoming a limited liability company (to set up a small business) is really easy and only a couple hundered bucks. just thought i'd throw that out there if anyone interested. might vary depending on the state or country.i set up a llc with the state(125 us $) and then went and got a city and a county license for like (25-50 us $) each. my wife does these type things so she set it up for me and saved me like 125$ for the labor. hit me up if this is helpful.

7. 144893
    Sixfingermusic : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I was born with an extra digit on each hand. ;) Peace, Six

8. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@MrE..Hehaahahahah
    @Six..he`he`he
    as for my moniker,figure it out

9. 116269

@sixfingermisic, !!! for real?!!! don't let dj4 real answer dat, u do, really?!!! :o

10. 214734
    Verge : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

The trick to having the name Verge as an artist name is to be the world's most unoriginal, uncreative musician. And that in itself takes some skill.

11. 236455
    MASTERCORDELL : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

a combo of my sons first and middle name.cordells his 1st masters is hiz middle name so i just switched it up and thats how i came up wit da name

...peace...

12. 159456

This is good stuff lol. Well I guess my name explains itself pretty much. I'm not luke warm or hot or even scorching I'm ablaze!!! On fire for God. How's this for cool........... I received my email address in a dream. () therefore i just used the email name as my looperman name.

13. 153917

Well this is super greeky but...Grotesk the Subhuman was a Marvel comics character who really hasn't been in anything I've read lately. He was the last of a subterranean race who fought a variety of old school heros. I chose it for a few reasons. First it fit both personas of my vocals. (Raps and Metal) Second the 'subhuman' part grabbed me because I feel like I'm struggling under the underground. And finally because no other MC had snatched it! My group The Imperfects...well it just describes us the best.

14. 145673

grotesk man we got to colab sometime in the future dude. im totally into rap metal, but my studio is down for a bit.will let you know asap.

15. 135233
    ToxicVoltage : Wed 3rd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Toxic Voltage because
    My music is toxic (and so is making music)
    and it will send volts of good feelings
    when you listen to my music
    and when i make music
    :)

16. 256001

An incredibly diverse ethnic background, and the fact I gave up on sanity early in life.

17. 116269
    DextDee : Thu 4th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@toxicvoltage, is there a cure for ur toxins? in case one gets infected?
    @muttgonenuts, i do not really get it....

18. 247253
    n0mad23 : Thu 4th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I forgot the most important point in my pseudonym choice - the nomadic use of resource management. As an educator who does this for fun I really can't afford software and I refuse to pirate.

All music I've posted here has been made entirely with freeware!

19. 116269

nice one n0mad23!!! nice!!

20. 79125
    Unknown User : Thu 4th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

mutt gone nuts

like a mutt is a dog of many mixed breeds is what he means

21. 116269

it's coming, i am getting it in bits now!!

22. 217958
    JackTripper : Thu 4th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

because jack is my name (sort of, but not really...) and "three's company" was a funny show.

23. 102820
    TraXnCtrl : Fri 5th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I decided to combine cars and music into one name. It is a play on traction control but abbreviated and also uses Trax (for musical tracks) and Ctrl (a keyboard symbol) putting them together meaning computer music. Planet Jazz Bass posted a message shortening me to Trax and that has kind of stuck.
    Trax

24. 233631
    JDOT2006 : Fri 5th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Well, mine is nothing spectacular but I'll share anyway. I have this friend, his name is Kurram and he's mad cool, one of the chillest people I know ... well, I started calling him K DOT for some unknown reason and it stuck, like glue+ - So in turn, he started calling me J DOT and that stuck as well. The 2006 part is basically commemorating the year it all took place so there you go ... The making of "J DOT ~ 2006"

See, it was really spectacular right ?

J DOT ~ 2006

25. 116269
    DextDee : Fri 5th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@traxnctrl, pretty interesting.
    @JDOT2006, cool!, a true buddy made name, it really means alot i assume

Posts 51 - 75 of 200

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.