Why That Name? All Members

Posts 26 - 50 of 200
  1. 55357
    ultrabase : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

ultrabase?for me it stands for strong base,i lookt at the botom of a frying pan and there it was ultrabase,found out there is a IBM Thinkpad named Ultrabase

2. 244364
    Unknown User : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

peeps ask me all the time ,what is the science behind my name? some ppl think think that i am spanish or latino which I am not.

As a matter of fact, when I did the sidewalk swagger 7 way collab, jersey started his bars off by saying,"whats up thezedit!" So I assumed "HE" was latino by his pronunciation of my name to later find out that he wasnt,after he sent me an e-mail cussin me out because of an offensive remark aimed at him by someone else during that last notorious competition that he claimed I was supposed to disqualify someone in whatever LOLOLOL.

Thezerit comes from my middle name...spelled backwards "Tirez"...I felt that "Zerit" was too boring and flat on its own so I added-"The" to it. It is not supposed to be read as "The Zerit"..it is purposed to be all one word "Thezerit" which means "THEZE-R-IT" But it is pronounced "Thazairit" SO there you have it!!
    Hey dex...do you need my social security number also? lololol

~these-are-it~

3. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Well,...My real name is Conan (no joke) and my buddy Harley (H.D.) called me Coney for the longest time. Then it eventually led to to Coney Island. With a name like Conan Ive never had any type of nickname besides this. Threw records on the end to make it sound more professional and wah-lah. ConeyIslandRecords was born.

4. 102056
    Dj4Real : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Dj 4-Real.......Because when I would tell people I was a dj, they would say for real.... And it just stuck on me....
    Plus any one who knows me or has downloaded one of my loops, or seen me at at show....knows that im as real as they come....

5. 148594
    ECKSjoe : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

My name is very simple, the first word I thought of when I first started producing. It's changing very very soon though so watch this space!

6. 246500

My nickname used to be Sagaloop,but then i found out there is an electronic french duo with that name so i chose(Bricklayah)because its the way i feel when i`m putting my tracks or sounds together,like a bricklayer who is building a house or whatever brick by brick.Nice forum.Peace

7. 116269
    DextDee : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

lol @thezerit, lol no, i do not need ur s.s number too dude, funny, i like the story to ur name, i would have never known.
    @coney, as soon as we met on facebook, i figured ur name:D nice one!!
    @bricklayah, nice one, u gave me the better description of what we do best here, all of us!!
    @ultrabase, i would come borrow some baselines from u!!:D
    @ensam, nice word, nice name!! respect
    @fiery, the name says it all about u :D
    @Anomaly, u are more than normal to us all, u do ur own thing at its best :D kudos
    @Dynamite, really?!!! i gotta c ur face then!!
    @Johnny_S1N, true, there is only 1 "i" in a sin :D
    @dopro, i think u had a "ample' time getting the name then. :D
    @numberjack, did u ever play ages of empire? where u put in the cheat "lumberjack" and u get a 1000 stock of wood? that is what ur name reminded me off.
    @sputterfukk, some wierd things going on in my mind now, lol
    @ DextDee,.... oh that's me... sorry :P

ok for me, it started when i wanted a name for my online things, like yahoo msnger and msn msnger, and a username to register on various sites, as a kid when i got hooked up on my first internet browserble pc, a win95 by then.
    and i could not get one, i did not want to use my other names.
    but then, here is the real deal, i liked this cartoon Dexter's lab, and to me the whole concept of being able to do anything he wanted or thought of gave me the inspiration as a kid!! I liked science, the chemical pouring, the deeper technology, and the dude could make it all, he even made a dog talk by bleding a dic.. into food for the dog to eat, oh sorry, a DICTIONARY i mean.
    And i never missed that cartoon!! i took him as a solo role model and kept me going, as a kid i was also doing crazy amazing things in school, and i knew i had it!!
    but then there was always the side of me that would want to give up, destroy the ideas, shut them down, pretty much like how i kill some beats i start, all just because i did not feel like working on it now, or there was not point in it, then comes Dexter's annoying sis DeDee!!! ahaaa, so u guesed right!!
    I was right infront of the win95 pc and all this went thru my mind!! and bam!! i liked it from there, used it all round, and even made the logo in my avatar with the D and the reverse E with the big X in it like some days later(THE REVERSED E IS THE RESULT OF MY LIKE FOE EMINEM AT THAT TIME).

gosh i can talk!!! i just toned this one down though!! so there u have it.
    but actually, the names means "CREATIVITY" to me, and that is what i am!! i like to look at things with a creative mind.anything!
    it means "THE ABILITY TO DO MANY THINGS AT A TIME" and that i know i have a good grip on that, but not when i am sleeping. lol
    ok let me shut up!! zip!!! aaaa, (hey!!) ok zip!! no mor... Zip it dude!!, ok zipped!!

8. 20874
    MonsieurDongBag : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

I used to go by Jack Russell, which is my actual rap name. I got that by picking from a bag of baseball cards.

Monsieur DongBag comes from my girlfriend who always calls me a dongbag. One day she went on my phone and changed my facebook status to "Baback is Monsieur Dongbag" and next time I was on Looperman, I decided to let Jack Russell commit suicide (metaphorically) and rebirth as MonsieurDongBag.

9. 102056
    Dj4Real : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@monsier...I was a little currious....lol....you need a nick name for you nick name......i have been sitting here for 10 mins trying to think of one......coming up blank

Mdb?...nonononono
    mondob...no that don't make any sense.
    Mondonba...close but still a little strange. But then that
    would defeit the purpose....
    BUT.. If you take the Mondonba and you break it down..
    you get modona.....wich is close to madonna
    And i think that is really cool...

Ok Im going to go smoke another one!!!

10. 20874
    MonsieurDongBag : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@ DJ4Real...

I actually like MDB. I've been signing MDB on alot of my email correspondence with other Loopers. It flows nice off the tongue and kinda reminds me of MCA or ODB.

But you're a cool dude so if Madonna works, then so be it (kinda funny since my avatar is another famous blonde singer...Debbie Harry).

11. 247253
    n0mad23 : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

n0mad23 comes mostly from playing with language. One interpretation is "no mad," is a personal reminder that conformity and normalcy are questionable at best. The number sequence is also a reminder to take a deep breath and count to 3 before popping. Also, the missing "1" is a clue about the true social nature of human beings.

It might not have been the best choice, but it does reflect that I've had 11 homes in the last 15 years. This is actually pretty good for me. In my twenties I generally moved once every 6 months. For those of you without kids, their arrival changes things!

Besides, someone with my birth name has gone and got themselves published and I don't want any confusion.

12. 439229
    mrE : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

i use to mack all the honeys and i didnt want them to find out about each other so i kept myself secretive and mysterious..........mr.e

13. 3292
    Mokeone : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Took my handle from a silver longhaired cat I owned. There's a long story behind how I got him, how he lost a leg, his recovery and his death by a neighbor who drove off the road to kill him just because he doesn't like cats in general. His name was Moke Grey. I also liked the word play.

14. 60800
    jahknow : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Jah Knows you and Jah Knows InI. Jah is simply old scripture term for God. Jah Know is a monicker explaining the omniscient state of H.I.M. Omnipresent and all knowing.

Also my initial are John O. It just makes sensi for a dub head such as me.

15. 216244

I used to play in a band called purge the pandemic. It was just something easy that my dull brain could remember lol.

16. 246813
    SSA88 : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Huh? Haha

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't get it???

>_

17. 83928
    Rorshach2021 : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

my name was just something off the top of my head one night when i first joined. must have been high or something?! i suppose its based around an oldish crap film called the hand that rocks the cradle.

18. 79125

Dextee, yeah check my links. myspace profile has some pics that undeniably bear a resemblance to Jon Heder(Napoleon Dynamite) LOL

19. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Most everyone already knows my story (first name coupled with former DJ handle).

This has also intrigued me. Not in the way that it has Dex, but more in the 'Different name' choice that some people do on here.
    For example, someone's profile name will be SamsonSimpson, but their stage name or DJ handle will be something else. So on their tracks you'll always see... TheGreatGoku- Cascading Misery or TheGreatGoku- Screams in G.

It's always puzzled me why someone would use a different name from their main one!?

Next up... Name changes.

JK, haha. Later on!

DV.

20. 116269
    DextDee : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

@Dj4Real, i really like ur story too, like 'for real?' u are a jd? i kinda sounds cool. :D

@D_V hey! u changed ur avatar, sweet!!! and no, i do not know ur story, sorry, not been around long...

21. 141223
    nepaul : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

The user name NePaul stems from the county of Nepal. The countries natural beauty and my fascination with the Himalayas, serve as a source of inspiration to my life on many levels.

22. 159154
    ScDub : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

S.C.DUB
    Its really simple SOUTHERN.CALIFORNIA.WESTCOAST.
    I'm really proud of were im from so I made it my stage name.

23. 159154
    ScDub : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

S.C.DUB
    Its really simple SOUTHERN.CALIFORNIA.WESTCOAST
    Im really proud of were im from so I put it in my stage name.

24. 317475

@ AnomalyJ. Beat master double r is a name i got from my frens. they call me da beast on dem beats but i dont like da name beast on dem beats. cuz it like a slang word for beat master. so i call my self beat master double r. it not my real name doe, just a tag name.

25. 145673

supeclutz...im a clutz but im also a good guy, who likes to be bad, hehe heh well i also love video games and that game fable where you could be good bad or anything in between really was worth waiting for at that time, it was the big sim game everybody dreamed of. in the big wait i subscribed to a forum call ego maniacs wich was the games dev forums with fans everywhere we were a tight nit for a long time i started out needing a avatar and looked at what they had to offer not much but what caught my eye was the superman symbal it reminded me of something that had been bothering me for years, that i was a superman, all the people ive helped thruout the years all the dollers ive handed over to poor homeless people all the times i dove in a dumpster to make some cash to give to my mom cause we had nothing, now was my time to shine, i thought but not without all the constant reminders of how much i f up and hurt myself constantly phyicaly and mentaly, my nick name at the time was dj clum z so on that site i called myself superclutz that was the first time i wrote it down but many times in my life people have called me superclutz me just being me but superclutz being one of the nicest thing they would say. my grandfather used to call me a fucxing idiot or "what atre you fucxing stupid?!?! he was an old school goomba italiono and i was different, 1 day i came in the house with a face full of blood ccause i really thought i could fly, so i jumped off some stepps and about broke my nose, you think my grandfather would have been a little bit nicer but he just called me a retard. i guess i am a little. i still believe i can fly. just havent remebered how to do it. its comming..*ouch!!*

Posts 26 - 50 of 200

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.