Why That Name? All Members

Posts 1 - 25 of 200
  1. 116269
    DextDee : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

well here i was wondering... why did u as a looperman registered memeber decide to use that name?
    i know ppl would say the name has not meaning but to others, it means something.
    no offence to anybody but i keep wondering, y the name "raykayfoed"? "Mr E"? does the E mean Mr Emmanuel? or Mr Electric? y "Dusthill"? why "Xxyoung"? why "Estea"? why "Numberjack"? why "CWarren", and i can't stop wondering why "N18th"? why "strick_Policy"? "barrymorgan i get! i would just assume that is his real given name, but yet still, y did u decide to use it here on looperman?

i think if we can express the meaning of the names we used here to other loopermen/women, then it would be more meaningfull to us all, and share the personality found in the name.

DextDee..... hmm i wonder y "DextDee"

2. 511681
    CWarren : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

Well Dex, My real name is Cameron Warren. I tried to put C-DUB as my profile name but it wouldn't let me do it for some reason. So I just put CWarren. Theres nothing significant about it. I go the nickname C-DUB from when I was the star on my football team back in High School.

_C-DUB_

3. 116269

lol, the top player, cool dude!! i get the CWarren thing. i guess the inability to use the C-DUB was because of the - in there.
    so u are a top football player eh, sweet!!
    ok one down more to go

PS: C-DUB, congrats on the color change:D u deserve it!!!

4. 511681

Typo, ment to say "I got the nickname" :)

_C-DUB_

5. 511681

Thanks Dex. The new Status won't change anything about me. My name is just red now LOL. :)

_C-DUB_

6. 317475
    Unknown User : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

Beat Master Double R means the beast

7. 116269

really? how? bro expand!!! lol

8. 317475

oh yh new picture of were i make dem hits. little studio stuff.

9. 317475

on dem beats i mean or can be bro[lol] sometimes i get aggressive on dem beats, so my homies call me da beast on dem beats

10. 72470
    fiery : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

Well my name's origin is pretty simple, it started when I was on irc chat when I first had a computer. fiery suits me cause I'm a redhead and well, I'm fiery too. RaWr.

11. 93586

Johnny is my name lol S1N stemmed from my original musician handle as The S1NNER. It's a realization of my imperfection as a sinner, being human, and I just added the 1 'cause I'm a dork from the 90's
    haha
    S1N

12. 72470

LOL @ dork from the 90's... people are still doing that now, am I to assume you outgrew being a dork? haha

13. 93586

no, not in the least

14. 72470

Oh good. You had me worried!

15. 79125

Dynamite is my artist name I choose because of my resemblance to Napoleon Dynamite.

16. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fg16j5hbvY&feature=related&pos=5

those fools think they can find me... mwhahaha

17. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

Anomaly:
    Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form or rule.

One that is peculiar, irregualr, abnormal, or difficult to classify

The angular deviation, as observed from the sun, of a planet from it's perihelion.

18. 252866
    dopro : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

well, this is a great idea for a forum topic! dopro is a long story. so, it starts out with tagging. i used to tag, and my tagger name was samples. (you know...the whole music thing) but i could never get the s's to look right. so i droped em. and came up with "ample". I started using that for my production name. Then i moved on to "the only..." ( the "..." is just some thing i do when i type to people) i saw this bumper sticker in dayton ohio (where i used to live) that said... why you smoke that dope honkey? and i thought to my self... dopehonkey? hmmm... sounds good. so i moved on to "dopehonkey productions". dopro just fit in one day in a cypher and it took hold of me. i thought it was different. so i guess that my whole production name is, ample a.k.a. the only... a.k.a. dopehonkey productions. since then, when i write lyrics i am ample. when i only produce tracks without me on them lyricly i am the only... and when i produce beats by themselves i am dopro. but i think that dopro just fits me better. i cant wait to hear everyone elses story.

19. 246813
    SSA88 : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

Simple really

SSA is my initials
    and 88 is the year I was born.

I wanted a name I could easily remember haha

20. 148564

my kids watch a show called the numberjacks so i thought why not...
    I later found out that its a early Victorian reference to the grim reaper..

21. 206750

@ AnomalyJ: %*&%&%#$^#&??????????)00
    `

What?????????? People say im weird? ;)

My name's {what, my name is uh ..} pots Watch this: pots>sput
    ter> d'her
    fukk> well just put that in between pots....and... d"her, although honestly i came to that idea after i used the name for a while it can also mean your messy doing private: eeerrrr sputter all around

22. 206750

SSA88? Dude! Deutschland 40-45? ;)

23. 605220
    Ensam : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

'Ensam' means alone in Swedish, so as I sit here on my own at the computer, it seemed kinda appropriatte.

24. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

@DextDee What does it mean?

@BeatMasterDoubleR - What??

@Fiery - Love the name fit's perfect, by the way I also love you pic on your album site..great..love those eyes.

@Johnny - I use to have the words SINR tattooed on my back but it faded with time..i know strange, huh?

@Number ...cool name story..

@Sputter -????? you are strange.

@Ensam I love it.

25. 61164
    BIZAROTRIPS : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 : 10 years ago

You have to listen to my tracks and you will understand why :) It really comes from the years when I was aerosol addicted :)))) Bizaro was my tag and than came the music trips and voila BIZAROTRIPS.

Posts 1 - 25 of 200

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads