Quote Ur Favorite Line

Posts 76 - 100 of 133
  1. 511681
    CWarren : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

"Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love himso much"-Paris Michael Jackson

"Michael, when you left us, a part of me went with you. I will treasure the good times, singing,dancing,laughing. We will never understand what he endured...being judged,ridiculed. How much pain can one take? Maybe, now, Michael, they will leave you alone."Marlon Jackson

"Michael always knew he could count on me to support him or be his date. We had a bond and maybe it was because we both understood what it was like to be in the spotlight from a very, very young age. I used to tease him and say, `I started when I was 11 months old. You're a slacker. You were like 5?' Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun. M.J.'s laugh was the sweetest and purest of anyone I've known."Brooke Shields

"He created a comfort level, where people that felt they were separate became interconnected with his music. Those young kids grew up from being teenage, comfortable fans of Michael's to being 40 years old and being comfortable to vote for a person of color to be the president of the United States of America. Michael did that. Michael made us love each other. Michael taught us to stand with each other."The Rev.Al Sharpton

"I'm here representing millions of fans around the world who grew up listening to Michael, being inspired and loving Michael from a distance. Somehow when Michael Jackson sang and when he danced...we felt he was right there. He made you believe in yourself."Queen Latifah

"This is a moment that I wish that I didn't live to see come. But as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good and I do know that as much as we may feeland we dothat we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more."Stevie Wonder

"The more I think about Michael and talk about Michael the more I think that 'King of Pop' is not good enough. I think he is simply the greatest entertainer that ever lived."-Berry Gordy

"There are certain people in our popular culture that just capture people's imaginations. And in death, they become even larger. Now, I have to admit that it's also fed by a 24/7 media that is insatiable."President Barack Obama

"I want to say to Michael's children, there wasn't nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with. He dealt with it anyway. He dealt with it for us."-Rev. Al Sharpton

Rest in Peace Michael. You will be missed dearly. :)

_C-DUB_

2. 266818
    sobstory : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

Sack Up, and grow a pair, Nancy!

Doug Heffernan, The King of Queens

3. 266818
    sobstory : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

"That's what she said....."

4. 129157
    scratchrabbitt : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

I'll have to get back with the artist and track title. It's off of one of the Masters of Hardcore vol. 28 discs.

"We've never given a sh!t, because we're living in it."

Yes.

5. 116269
    DextDee : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

"what is on ur nasty mind"
    D12.

6. 605220
    Ensam : Wed 8th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

'I been around the world, shagged a million girls' Bonn Scott AC/DC (live version)

7. 511681
    CWarren : Thu 9th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

"A lot of record company people, even though they're our age, want to be perceived as young hip guys, and they're hurting the business."-John Mellencamp

"Back in the day, if someone said that hip hop and rap was a fad, that was a joke to me because they just didn't know what they were talking about. In reality, there were so many people who didn't know what they were talking about it."-Jam Master Jay

"Hip Hop has become real constrained. The creative juices and creative flows have been diminished."-Grandmaster Flash

"Hip Hop is thee dominant youth culture in the world right now."-Kurtis Blow

_C-DUB_

8. 158799
    alividlife : Thu 9th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

@scratchrabbit

DUDE!

AWESOME quote!!!

hmn...

@CWarren, much respect for the MJ quotes, his funeral was VERY moving.

9. 511681

@alividlife-Appreciate it bro. The funeral was VERY, VERY moving. Its ridiculous how people are still trying to bring him down even after his death. Especially that mofo Bill O'Reilly.

"I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me."-Michael Jackson

"I'm a Black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity."-Michael Jackson

_C-DUB_

10. 511681

"I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am."-Michael Jackson

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."-Michael Jackson

"They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting."-Michael Jackson

_C-DUB_

11. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 9th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

This country,and it's allies,owe these young men-the many that died,the Few that survived-a debt they have not met:because it can never be met in full.
    It is due to them,and their kind in the other services,that Britain today is not a mere slave market in a Nazi Empire.That was the plan.Never forget it.....
    by Marshal of the Royal Air Force
    SIR ARTHUR T. HARRIS,Bt
    GCB,OBE,AFC,LLD
    Air Officer Commanding-in-chief,Bomber Command
    February 1942-September 1945

12. 439229
    mrE : Thu 9th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

I want to meet the person who said ......"when life serves ya Lemons....make Lemonade " so I can Punch em right in the F*ckin Mouth! - my friend brian

13. 217958
    JackTripper : Thu 9th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

"pools are perfect for holding water."

14. 244364
    Unknown User : Thu 16th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

@ Mr.E- Your friend brian deserves a nobel prize for that one

Top this one guys................

"A Fool will find an even greater fool to admire his Foolishness"

Yea!!! I just shut down the game!!!!! HA!

15. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Thu 16th Jul 2009 : 13 years ago

:)

"Women... smarter than men, but dumber than potatoes"
    Author: Neal Visher..

hah, sorry.. i really love that one

not me:
    "
    Welcome to a state where the politics of hate
    Shout loud in the crowd "Watch them beat us all down.
    There's a rising tide on the rivers of blood
    But if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence
    "
    > Artist: Pop Will Eat Itself
    > Song: Ich Bin Ein Auslander

16. 158799
    alividlife : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

The whole problem can be stated quite simply by asking, 'Is there a meaning to music?' My answer would be, 'Yes.' And 'Can you state in so many words what the meaning is?' My answer to that would be, 'No.'

Aaron Copland (1900 - 1990) "the dean of American composers." - newspaper article

17. 247253
    n0mad23 : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

"I seem to be a verb." - Buckminster Fuller

18. 262259
    CalifKen : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

I've got confessions to make
    listen up
    no one sleeps when I'm awake

The dreams I dream
    the song I sing for you
    they're coming from my heart
    is my message getting through?

the Sounds - No One Sleeps when I'm awake

19. 64965
    DonnieVyros : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

Here's 2 more for ya...

Beavis & Butt-head Do America-
    "Well, I'll be a blue nosed Gopher!" Agent Flemming

Old MTV commercial-
    "Ya mama calls ya nassatal."
    "Why"
    "Coz ya aint got no @$$ at all!"

Haha, lates!

DV.

20. 280042
    dliwehtfollac : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

heres another beevis and butthead one i like...."attention...we are looking for the chick with the big boobs" hehe ya

21. 170043
    Acrylic : Mon 10th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

War Doesn't Determine whose right, only whose left.

22. 265850
    Colors_Killing_Numbers : Tue 11th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

Don't let me stay, don't let me stay

My logic says burn so send me away

Your minds are too green, I despise all I've seen

You can't stake your lives on a Saviour Machine

-David Bowie
    savior machine

23. 439229
    mrE : Sat 15th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." Steve Martin

24. 247253
    n0mad23 : Sat 15th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

"I don't have a drug problem, I have a police problem." - Keith Richards.

25. 36498
    SYNTHO : Sun 16th Aug 2009 : 12 years ago

"excellent Choice!"

Posts 76 - 100 of 133

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.