Finally Got Some Turntables!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 164452
    DjSomnium : Thu 9th Apr 2009 : 13 years ago

heya guys i just turned 18 and for my birthday i got a nice mid-range started deck/mixer combo! it is called the Audioline MDEX3 and it can play back not only CDs but also MP3 and WAV files through the use of the SD and USB slots! briliant! it has pitch control, Vinyl and CDJ turntable emulation, a decent built in mixer with gain and EQ and a nice tight crossfader with a useful 'Fader Start' function. Overall, a nice kit to start off with! it will allow me to really start to mix tracks down and also start up my own little buisness playing at parties etc!!

If anyone wants to check it out it can be found at

http://www.audiolinepro.com/DJmixer.html

peace all! -Lorin

2. 221309
    BigJoWezy : Thu 9th Apr 2009 : 13 years ago

those are really cool couldt find a price how much are they God Bless

3. 164452
    DjSomnium : Fri 10th Apr 2009 : 13 years ago

haha nice man thanks im guesing (beacuse these were a present) that they were about $500-$600 rrp!! they are great and do the job well!!and the absolute BEST thing about it is- i never have to pay for my music that i play now as well!!! wo hoo!

4. 153810
    PlayingKingsOfBlow : Thu 25th Jun 2009 : 13 years ago

Hey dude,The Mdex3 also grabbed my attention although im a little more advance then beginner.Are theese capible of beat matching and able to plug in effect unitz??Hope there stealing all ur spare time ;)..
    Cheers!

5. 290980
    mikeD4592 : Wed 19th Aug 2009 : 13 years ago

hey man i just got these today but im having trouble with the EQ! None of it works!! could you help me out man?

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.