FruityLoops 7 - Need Help...

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 96919
    TaraToxic : Fri 25th Jan 2008 : 12 years ago

I have a little problem, and its never happened before...
    Yesterday I was working on a hiphop track and all of a sudden, whilt playing it through it started skipping and stopping and starting....and ever since I cannot play it all the way through without it doing so...

I noticed that when the CPU Load was like so;
    http://i31.tinypic.com/345hb7l.png
    It happened...

Anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks in advance :]

2. 83928
    thehandthatrocks : Fri 25th Jan 2008 : 12 years ago

i think i know what you mean. i have the same problem if i have too many tracks cos my computer ain't great and can't take it. don't know really what to suggest. I just export the samples and put them toghether on acid music studio which doesn't use as much memory. i hope that is what you meant. good luck

3. 96919
    TaraToxic : Fri 25th Jan 2008 : 12 years ago

Hmmm.
    Maybe its because I have too many un-used samples layed out on the step sequencer?
    I'm gonna delete the ones I i'm not using to create the track with..
    But the track itself, I'v only used a beat loop from looperman, and the rest i'v made myself ..
    I'll delete the un-used samples and then see if it works..if not..please post if you have any more ideas,
    Thanks

4. 116118
    Klasmus : Fri 25th Jan 2008 : 12 years ago

Try this. Press F10 or go to the options menu manually. Go to audio. There you will see a buffer bar. I think it's usually at 32ms or sumthing. The higher you put the buffer rate, the less choppy sounding your song will be at. Mine is at 40-80ms sometimes, which means I have a crappy computer. Also, play around with the buttons under it, like polling, hardware buffer, 32bit buffer and safe over load. Experiment with those until your underruns is low, to about 0 - 10ish. Underruns is the stopping, or choppy sounds heard in a song. Hopes this helps. It helps me.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.