Happy Skanking!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 229240
    GlobalSkaNetwork : Wed 4th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

Hi everyone, well I've opened a new account today. This is where all of my future Ska tracks are going to live. The reason behind this account is I will be sending the tracks to various radio 1 djs (hopefully they will play some of them) and rather than give out my Slap profile, I thought this project should have a home of it's own...
    I will be posting further ska tracks shortly. My aim is to have a completed album sitting in this profile for visitors (as well as looper people to enjoy). I'm also going to be promoting this site as a place of interest to these parties, so I will keep you all informed about whats going down...

Cheers Slap...

2. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Wed 4th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

That's a nice thing to do! It's def better to have your ska tunes here i'll know were to search heheh!

Cheers!

-Malu-

3. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Wed 4th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

lorsss hell yaa

4. 135539
    Birdy : Thu 5th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

i love the global ska network stuff, was gonna write some reviews but never got round to it..
    one for a rainy day perhaps!
    good luck with this project it deserves to fly.
    only problem with radio 1 is.. if your not razorlight (or imitations) theyre not interested!
    i love the fact that music of this quality is here for free!
    good luck with it all mate

5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 5th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

Cool!..now I know where to come for some really great vibes..(not that your other gear isn't as well!)...but you know what I mean mon..do de fella's in de Skankin' scene talk wit de silly accent too mon? :)

6. 177447
    Unknown User : Thu 5th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

This is sooo cool. I had never even heard of the genre will def check it out. aj

7. 221309
    BigJoWezy : Thu 5th Mar 2009 : 12 years ago

Off the chain slap keep it real happy skaing keep up the good work God Bless Your new achievements

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums