Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Loops, Acapellas And Instrumentals

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 139050
    DustHill : Thu 5th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

hi guys

Thougt about site suggestion that makes easier for Collaborations (which think alot of people are here for):

For now we have a Tab for Loops&Samples and Acapellas. I think you should have the option of "marking" a song as "Instrumental Track" so vocalists and other singers can use it to search for and find instrumentals songs real fast.

just a thougt, what you think?

cheerz dusthill

2. 139050
    DustHill : Thu 5th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

so maybe veen make a new TAB for Instrumentals likewise to the "Acapellas tab". sorry forgot to add that (wheres the edit post button btw? =)

3. 79125
    Unknown User : Thu 5th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

i agree! aside from listening or relying on a description of song, there is no way to know. and like you said, it could save time and add to collab if one could refine the searching of tracks to instromentals! good idea!

4. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Thu 5th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

i'm with you guys here...great idea!

5. 174239
    Unknown User : Thu 5th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

not a bad idea at all

6. 219480
    CelloCubano : Tue 10th Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

yes dear lord we do need an instrumental tab... collabs.....

7. 175312
    Sireone : Sun 22nd Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

I agree with the instrumental labeling, but for a different reason. I like to listen to complete works, and it seems like every time I click on a track it is just an instrumental (hip hop genre). I like instrumentals just fine, but would likely click on a complete song before listening to another beat with nothing on it.

Peace,

Sireone

8. 93125
    Unknown User : Sun 22nd Feb 2009 : 12 years ago

Tottaly agree with dust on this one good thinking man!!!!!!!

-=THE PROPHET=-

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums