Have Anything To Say About Beatcraft?

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 103293
    Checkmate444 : Tue 4th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

I had a few moments yesterday to play with a drum machine program called Beatcraft by Acoustica.

I found it wasn't bad except it seemed it was an elaborate way of selling loops and riff's for it's own library. It comes with a bunch of loops and samples pre-loaded but when I scanned the library I saw a lot of advertising for more loops etc....

I'd sure like to hear what others have to say about this application.

Checkmate444

2. 63133
    RogueAi : Tue 4th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

I think the samples are bad and the effects even worse. Just download the fruity loops demo. I'm using that for most of my drum tracks right now.(With better samples!)

3. 71878
    Psychotropic_Circle : Wed 5th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

FLp is nearly ok but you have to fill it up with lots of natural drum and perc samples,you´ll find most of them as zip files uploaded by looperman himself,check out the lin drum zip f.ex. and lots of others,download and put them into your FLp folder directory

4. 79105
    Centrist : Wed 5th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

Or perhaps Acid. I've never liked FL. On Acidplanet.com, they have a free version of Acid.

5. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 5th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

I just use FL to make loops. Then I put it together in Acid. My copy of Reason 4 came in today. I still have to go to Guitar Center to get it. So, I guess I really wont need Acid anymore. And Acid Express doesn't come with any samples, loops or any synths. No midi. I mostly use midi, but I have Acid 6 not the pro version but the Music Studio version. Reason 4 is a major step up from Acid but I am can play the keyboard well. I play most of what I make. My song "Nu Trance" was mostly played live with the keyboard. (It was edited though.)

6. 99954
    dj_CaSpAr : Thu 6th Dec 2007 : 12 years ago

i downloaded beatcraft about 2 years ago and if its still the same crappy program now than it was then i wouldnt give it the time of day...u might as well go with my personal favorite FL or try out some acid.....me personally i would rid my harddrive of acousticas lame half done up programs.......but thats just me

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads