Pro Tools...

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 85845
    Unknown User : Wed 28th Nov 2007 : 12 years ago

Does anybody know what Pro Tools is? I think its a really professional music software program, but do you have to be educated to use it? Also, how much does it cost?

2. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 28th Nov 2007 : 12 years ago

It costs $249 at Guitar Center and normally is $300
    Here is some info on it.

"Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3 is an upgrade to your M-Audio-based Pro Tools system with exciting new music creation tools; more editing, mixing, and automation features; powerful customization and grouping options; and improved video functionality and post production workflows.

It also supports the latest M-Audio hardware, bringing your options in compatible interfaces to two dozen. Whether you're composing music or mixing audio for post production, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3 is an essential upgrade packed with a wide range of new features and enhancements that let you work faster, smarter, and more creatively.

3. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 28th Nov 2007 : 12 years ago

This is the cheapest version. It needs a M-Powered interface.

4. 85845

Thanks a lot! A little too much to read right now though lol.

5. 93833

Pro tools is editing/recording software that is usually paired up with a mbox audio interface (bridge)...The cost for the basic set up Pro Tools LE cost about $350- $400 depending who you go through..I recommend American Music Supply.com( They work with you on payments without credit approval and they do competitive pricing.. Then you have Pro Tools HD which cost anywhere from $15,000.00 - $20,000.00 (professional use)

Most industry standard recording studios are using Pro Tools setup, therefore making compatibility more available. Pro Tools is easy once you understand some basics and I feel its far more superior to any other programs.If you are interested, my old Audio instructor wrote the book on Pro Tools and I can possibly hook you up!!
    I hope this was helpful bruh!! Hit me up if you need more info..

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.