Let Me Help You Make Better Loops..

Posts 1 - 25 of 28
  1. 102056
    Dj4Real : Tue 20th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

If any one wants me to teach them the proper way to make a loop, just let me know..... Im willing to teach. I use fruity loops as my main source, but I use multiple vsti's.
    But when you save your loops, you have to make sure the settings are correct.. Or it will not make it loops. Make sure you click the acidize button, and wrap the remainder..
    And make sure it is set at 16bit... I can help, but you got to ask me....

Dj4Real

2. 93125
    Unknown User : Tue 20th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

i use fruity loops as well and im willing to help to with all hip hop artists ill give a full tutorial if need be. hit me up at

-=THE PROPHET=-

3. 60800
    jahknow : Tue 20th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

And as well Ableton users. because Live is... well a live instrument as well. There are endless morphing, warping, slicing and resampling methods for use in Ableton.

I can give up ideas as needed yal.

4. 177447

i need some help. i want to create a drum loop in the style of nickleback. aj

5. 93125

what program do you use homie i might be able to help u out

6. 177447

i have cubase and i fl. aj

7. 158799
    alividlife : Wed 21st Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

ok... dude.. I need help making loops...

I can make loops inside ableton. EASY.. But when i export them... THEY ARE RETARDED. like.. i did not just do that did i??

soooo...

I could use some help
    @jahknow???

... just in general with creating loops...

I mean, it DOES save the tempo? It does save the length... but when rendering just a 4 16 32 bar loop, it's completely off, or too long or just unusable. and i don't feel like editing stuff i just edited for hours on end.

I would more than LOVE to load up some good loops. Seriously.

I can play strings of all types, pianos, midi syncronize, i have a drum machine... i am retarded crazy with effects... so I can make cool sounds.. It would be really cool if i could give back from a community that i really care about...

JUST CAN'T MAKE LOOPS FOR CRAP.

8. 102056
    Dj4Real : Wed 21st Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

i have never used ableton so i cant speak on that....get fruity loops 7 or 8....go to the torrent sites, you will find one there...if you need me to find it for you i will....then i will teach you what i know...

9. 1
    Looperman : Wed 21st Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

slap does all his stuff in ableton so im sure he can give you some advice

10. 93125
    Unknown User : Wed 21st Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

ok heres my fl tutorial for hip hop users.

1.start by making your instramental. your strings, and your bass, and your bells etc.
    2. build on it by layering whatever you have by overlaying the same notes as before but an octave higher or lower.
    3. add in kick drum. layer different sounds so u can get cooler sounds and it makes it original.
    4. add snare/clap whateva u want on top also do the same as above combine sounds.
    5. add hihat/ shaker na mean.
    6. add efx like whooshing sound gunshots, lighters lighting etc.
    7. Show your new beat off to all ur homies fa real

-=THE PROPHET=-

11. 60800
    jahknow : Wed 21st Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

loops creating in ableton is a snap, but requires a couple of things to be spot on.

I kinda need to know your process 1st. There are different way of getting at the same thing, each with their particular end result.

Are you trying to render out loop section from a tracked sequence?
    Are you freezing the clip data and bumping that down to an audio track 1st?

please give me a basic description of 'how' you're setting up stuff to render.

12. 188389
    dustyx : Wed 28th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

hi i use f.l.studio and k maybe i can learn somethin new from you'll.

13. 93125
    Unknown User : Wed 28th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

what do you want to know?

-=THE PROPHET=-

14. 60800
    jahknow : Wed 28th Jan 2009 : 13 years ago

Here's 1 tip. If you go to rener out a track, you can select to render each track individually. This gives you X number of wav files from which to take loops out of.

This can give you many different options when it comes to remixing a track. You'll find loop sequences that didn't happen in the original mix. ;)

Also, when working on a midi clip in ableton, it's oftena good idea to freeze the track and bounce i doun to an audio track. This is one way to quickly get an audi orepresentation of your midi synths output info.

15. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Thu 12th Mar 2009 : 13 years ago

@DJ4Real

Create you beat/sound etc a few bars long, the click file - export Audio/Video a box will load, then choose the rendered track i.e Audio or whatever the track is called that you want to export as a loop, then turn normalize on/off if you like don't matter (I turn it off),

16. 445235

oops!.. after that choose your file type i.e. WAV, then turn the convert to mono off

17. 445235

then click ok sorry about posting everyone in seperate posts i kept click postReply on accident.

18. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Fri 13th Mar 2009 : 13 years ago

sorry the top three messages are for alividlife...haha... sorry

19. 95108
    TheseMetalDays : Fri 13th Mar 2009 : 13 years ago

Ableton seems to be quite interesting...i might want it.

20. 102056
    Dj4Real : Fri 13th Mar 2009 : 13 years ago

i was wondering what you were talking about

21. 219480
    CelloCubano : Fri 13th Mar 2009 : 13 years ago

If any one wants me to teach them the proper way to make a loop, just let me know..... Im willing to teach. I use fruity loops as my main source, but I use multiple vsti's.
    But when you save your loops, you have to make sure the settings are correct.. Or it will not make it loops. Make sure you click the acidize button, and wrap the remainder..
    And make sure it is set at 16bit... I can help, but you got to ask me....

Dj4Real

So thats why my stuff doesn tloop properly from fruity loops i accidently have it as elave remainder instead of wrap remainder. You jus helped a whole lot. Thanks man!!!

22. 241670
    YoungMaine : Sat 4th Apr 2009 : 13 years ago

yeah i need help with those steps you were talking about please to save to a loop

23. 241670
    YoungMaine : Sat 4th Apr 2009 : 13 years ago

I NEED SOME HELP MAKING SOME RAP BEATS I GOT FL STUDIO 5

24. 236434
    Bulldog : Mon 4th Jan 2010 : 12 years ago

Hi, I could really use some help if your still offering? I have been working in Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producers Edition. I have made several attempts to post my guitar loops but they have been rejected due to space at the end or beginning of the loop. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bulldog

25. 79105
    Centrist : Mon 4th Jan 2010 : 12 years ago

Hit me up if any of you need help in Reason 4.0

Posts 1 - 25 of 28

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.