Creating Songs

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 95998
    guitarguy316 : Sat 27th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Hello there everyone! My names Jay and am on a quest to find some good loops to lay down to add to my guitar rhythm/lead to. I own an GNX 3 workstation with built in drum machine. However, the drums are too reptitious; very unanimated! I have program guitar tracks 2.0 which came with my pedal but cant seem to figure out how to copy these short little drum loops to the program. Seems to me, if its free, you get little or nothing.
    If someone could give me some advice as to how to set these loops up to sound good or to direct me as to what other type of software I should look into, it would be greatly appreciated! I know that if I had some really interesting drum loops, i could really unveil some radical shit. The drums really give me the creative juices, that missing element.

2. 94137
    ngSBB : Sat 27th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

I have some pretty lively drum loops on my account here, in .rex format though. If you want to use one of my loops, and your program doesn't support .rex loops, tell me the BPM you want them at, and I'll try make .wav loops of em.

3. 71878
    Psychotropic_Circle : Sat 27th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

if you can work with midi files there is a lot of drum kit sample material on this side so that you could workout your own loop grooves by editing the files .....nearly every seq program can use as well

4. 94137
    ngSBB : Sat 27th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

I said one? some*

5. 95998
    guitarguy316 : Mon 29th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Thanks for the response!

6. 79105
    Centrist : Tue 30th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

I could send you some pretty hardcore drum loops if you're into metal/industrial.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads