Selling Loop Packs On Looperman - Register Your Interest

Posts 51 - 75 of 147
  1. 134239
    Devodale : Wed 4th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

Hmmm.. interesting. I think 50 is extreme, but I understand where Mr. Robot is coming from. I have only been a member a short while, but already feel a part of this very diverse and fun community. I post loops here in good faith hoping people will remember how good those loops were and will come to buy even more. I am also dying to hear some of my loops out there in the world. It can only lead to inspiration for more, better, unique in my own way, loops that all will come to love .... and buy. I would love to support myself on this concept. I am tired of installing water heaters for a living, but what better way to get noticed than to offer something for free. Its a Karma thing, I guess. I have been approached a few times already for paid samples and loops for posting some free loops here. I think it would be great advertisement. Heres an idea, How about an added incentive for those who post free samples, could have a built in link on the free loop that goes directly to the loops for sale by that artist. knowing Looperman, that was already the plan. Or perhaps, a slightly larger cut of the profits, for those who contribute to this site like Mr. Robot, who help make the site what is is today.

2. 1
    Looperman : Wed 4th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

all loop packs that are for sale will have a few loops from that pack available for free and those free loops will have a notice by them saying that they are part of a pro pack and a link to where you can purchase them.

Looperman will always offer free loops and will only offer loop packs from those that can supply top quality.

Not every loop pack will be accepted.

People who see looperman as a way to make a quick, easy buck wont get too far. The best promotion is by taking part and becoming known to the community.

3. 144893
    Sixfingermusic : Wed 4th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

@Looperman - I am looking at putting a package together, will it hurt my opportunities if guitar is the only instrument provided? Will I need to put together a package that only includes full songs? Just trying to get a feel for what is being looked for. I am quite sure that I can put something together that sounds good and loops well, Thanks, Six

4. 94796
    truththeory : Thu 5th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

is it okay if i make a track with spaces between the loops so all they have to do is cut were they want...it would make it alot easier for me to upload my packs

5. 63133
    RogueAi : Fri 6th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

Could you allow drum sample packs, could I put in drum samples with the loops.

6. 63315
    JacquesLMonde : Sun 8th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

yep I'm game, house, tech drum loops, some phat bass and acidlines.

7. 125539
    Unknown User : Sun 8th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

OK I agree with you mrrobot now first i will upload some loops then will think of selling loop packs.
    Thanks.

8. 69792
    EZITEC : Wed 11th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

Types - WAV,MP3
    Genres - Ambient,Weird,Hip-Hop/Rap

Can rar my arss off & got paypal, lets see if this really works, been making many of my own drum/melodic/effects loops for a while, and been wondering if anyone else could use them....fantastic idea.

9. 110262
    MosReQuest : Thu 12th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

Hey it' Mos' ReQuest~

I would love to be apart of this end of the community as i see a need for people downloading quality loops. I am one of those people. i have experience with big fish audio and hope i can do the same layout as they have. (A very successfull loop company)
    Please put me on the list for persons that is included in the trial. Making beats and loops is pure fun for me!

Thanks Mos' ReQuest~

10. 36498
    SYNTHO : Thu 12th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

Nothing but basslines!!!!!

11. 142612
    Lectromusic : Sun 29th Jun 2008 : 11 years ago

I would gladly supply anythign that can be produced electronically.

12. 157551
    DCKofC : Thu 17th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

I was down with the the 1st time I was on here about 6 months ago. Seems like we have been talkin about this for a while now.

13. 139050
    DustHill : Sat 19th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

yeah I think too.... how far is this idea be done now? I read sumthin like not far to be done but that was kinda in 2007 ?!

so what about those loop packz I'm already offerin my loop-packz
    on dusthill.net.tc so how's it going looperman?

14. 154708
    LAGuitars : Sat 26th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

I am interested in making loops for $ I use MAGIX mostly, and I favor Techno, Trance, and House beats, I hope this becomes a reality.

15. 145199
    blairrock957 : Sat 26th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

Fifty free loops first. Shows people the quality of your loops and will make people more apt to by your loops.
    Sixfingers, I'd be more apt to buy a pack of just your guitar loops then a mix. That way when someones looking for just guitar loops they have them all together. Same with Bass and Drum loops.

16. 154708
    LAGuitars : Sat 26th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

Sure I can do that :)

17. 65213
    SpAzz : Sat 26th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

SpAzz Here, i would love to be involved in this here loop pack extravaganza. wav, mp3, midi. House, breaks, electro, industrial, SpAzzonics (its a style i created..not bad.)arpeggio.

18. 105699
    lo_opmix : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 11 years ago

Hi, I'm interested but what are the specifications? (I couldn't read thru all the postings to catch up, sorry).

Should a .mp3's be in 320kBit rate? (and others settings?) I always try to upload them mp3 320's but it seems reduced to 128Kbit for free loops.Also what will be the maximum length for each loops preferably?

My genre will be electronic, electro house, wierd, d&b or anything made from synthesizers.

19. 163879
    boyadjian : Wed 13th Aug 2008 : 11 years ago

This would be a great way to make me some cash. I'd love to sell some real bass loops.

20. 157611
    NeonX : Thu 14th Aug 2008 : 11 years ago

I would be interested but i need lessons etc to be able to put more effort in. I would like to make House music. Errr a better program then garageband would help to.

21. 87068
    RonGallagher : Thu 14th Aug 2008 : 11 years ago

Interested.
    24bit and 16bit Acidized WAV format.
    Electric Guitar, Acoustic Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Vocal, Kurzweil Synth Leads and Pads, Ambient Nature and Foley recorded with a Crown SASS-P mic. 115 Piece Symphony Youth Orchestra, 90 piece string ensemble. I produced/engineered the Oakland Youth Orchestra for 6 years...Assembled ambient sounds of the auditorium from empty to audience arrival, orchestra tune up, performance, audience exit. My studies include synthesis. I program on the Kurzweil K2000S, E-MU Vintage Keys, Korg M1, E-MU Proteous 1XR, Roland U220, Roland MKS-20, Yamaha DX7IIFD, AKAI MPC-60, more.
    Cinematic, rock, surf, blues, acoustic, electronica, more.

22. 164480
    dJcLiFf : Tue 19th Aug 2008 : 11 years ago

Looperman, I'm new to the community and LOVE it! I have found friends! I make TRANCE and BREAKS/ELECTRO loops, and custom PADS. I also do DRUMLOOPS and VOCODER wavs as well. Let me know the details.

23. 165474
    duen : Fri 22nd Aug 2008 : 11 years ago

sounds like a great idea, i could use some techno, trance , bass loops, and either WAV or MP3 would suit me

24. 174166
    moqo : Fri 19th Sep 2008 : 11 years ago

i'm very interested. i'll send my loops from fl studio.

25. 175741
    realstrings : Thu 25th Sep 2008 : 11 years ago

Thanks Looperman! I have real string loops I'd like to sell. There are some examples on my website (won't put the link here!) and a new set will be ready soon.

Posts 51 - 75 of 147

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads