Selling Loop Packs On Looperman - Register Your Interest

Posts 1 - 25 of 147
  1. 1
    Looperman : Thu 4th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

This thread if for people who are interested in selling loop packs that they have created or own the copyright to on looperman.com

The focus is on quality rather then quantity so don't apply if your not willing to put the effort in. For those that are willing to go with it I see a bright future.

For now if your interested just make yourself known in this thread and also say what type / style / genre of loops you would be able to supply.

Please also make sure you have updated your profile so that I can get an idea of who your are and what your all about.

PLEASE DONT POST OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT SELLING LOOPS HERE

USE THE OTHER THREAD FOR THAT

2. 55357
    ultrabase : Thu 4th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

wave,mp3,... midi/bass,synth,drums/electro,dnb,dub,hiphop,na

3. 86756
    NenadSimic : Thu 4th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

A bright future for me ? hehe :)

I am a registered Looperman user and i register my interest in here...

I am able to supply wav,mp3 of course , and rex files are my favourites...

drum samples/grooves in genres of Hip-Hop,House,DnB,Reggae... mostly electronic music.

rattekatte , let us be the guinea pigs :)that make fools out of themselves for "selling" the samples on a site that provides thousands of free samples hehe :)

4. 72432
    anchor : Thu 4th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Once again, I am definitely interested. I would like to offer drum, guitar, and synth loops in the Rock, Metal, and Industrial genres. I can make the loops in most any format (wav, mp3, wma, aif, ogg, raw, ect).

5. 86756
    NenadSimic : Thu 4th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

i cincerely don't know what is the advantage of ogg...don't even know what raw is :)

6. 1
    Looperman : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Just bumping this thread to let you know that the loop packs section is not far from being done. Anyone who has any loop packs ready should get in touch with me.

Think of a loop pack as being the following ...

selling for $5 each
    minimum of 20 loops
    loops all of a single tempo
    loops all of a single genre
    you can mix drums / bass etc but keep them as separate loops. eg no loops that contain both the drums and the bass etc
    think of a pack as a kind of construction kit based around a theme

youll need to have a demo mp3 and also a rar file with all your loops in

name your loops as follows

pack_name-tempo-loop_name.wav

name your preview file as follows

pack_name-tempo-preview.mp3

To buy a loop pack youll add some credit to your looperman account via paypal and then exchange your credit for the packs.

Members who upload the loop packs will earn a cut of the sale as a credit to their account and youll be able to either buy stuff from others or withdraw the funds to your paypal account once you reach a certain amount.

Ive chosen this method because of the low price of each item and the fact that paypal fees would eat into the costs if we used paypal for every single purchase.

youll probably have to add a minimum of $10 to your account at a time .Again this is to avoid paying out too much in fees.

Look forward to hearing the loop packs you have ready

mail me on admin at looperman dot com when your ready

7. 82073
    MrRobot : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

it is a great idea Looperman
    i'm interested for Selling my Electro Style Loop Packs too

8. 86756
    NenadSimic : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

i just found out , maybe two days ago that PayPal is not supported in my country , so i'm gonna have to say F**K! :)
    And all the other sites that i've found go through PayPal...
    jeesus , even Albania is on the list of the countries...
    i'm just not that lucky...

9. 55357
    ultrabase : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

no pay pal here!no bright future :(
    i'll keep uploding free loops then
    @Nenadsimic no guinea pigs :)

10. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

I have several programs (acid, fruity loops, and reason), but I use acid almost exclusively. I'd be interested in wav files because they work with everything. One comment though. A friend of mine recently bought Sony's Chicago Fire. I checked it out tonight, it sucked. The bad free loops on this site (of which there are none) are better. Can we have the ability to sample the packages first?

11. 83445
    JohnBoutilier : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

If need be, I'll buy them for you and send them to you.

12. 31009
    djvex : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

sweet!! types (wav,mp3,aiff,midi)
    genre (D&B, Jungle,Ambient)
    sytle (drums,synth,bass,guitar,vox)

13. 79105
    Centrist : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

Baha. If I knew how to make loops, i'd have some fun. Though I don't have a checking account. (Damn you parentals! Damn you!) OR!

I have another option. If somehow, I were to make some loop packs, I could have all the procceedings donated to Looperman.com?

I don't mean to be a brown-noser, but hey. It's a thought.

14. 86756
    NenadSimic : Tue 9th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

no one likes Rex files... :(
    :)
    Hey John59 , rx2 files also work with everything : Reason,Fruity,probably Acid,Nuendo,Cubase...never tried with Ableton , but i'm pretty sure it works...

15. 79000
    mJagathees : Wed 10th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

i really interested to sell my loops packs to looperman.com.
    wat is the procedure?
    -Jegan(malaysia)

16. 1
    Looperman : Wed 10th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

For those of you who cant use paypal if you know of an alternative that would suit you Ill look into it.

It shouldn't stop you selling stuff though as you can earn credits and then spend them on other things here. If you end up with a whole load of cash then there are always other ways of transferring funds.

I just chose paypal as its the simplest to set up at the moment. Im sure in future maybe google checkout might be an option too and if things pick up then Ill take on a proper payment gateway such as worldpay.

For those that are interested and have some loop packs ready or nearly ready email me via my members page and ill set you up as a test user so that you can see how things are behind the scenes and start using the upload forms etc.

17. 89306
    djfreezy : Wed 10th Oct 2007 : 12 years ago

heey, i ame interrested in selling loop packs.

I ame making Trance or Hardstyle loops, Trance basses etc.

contact me when you guys of looperman are interested

18. 142570
    electronicminds : Thu 22nd May 2008 : 11 years ago

Please contact me...i am very very intrested in doing the hardcore industrial stuff.let me know what you need.i can produce drum,guitar,bass,synths and noise loops perfect from ebm industrial stuff.thanks

19. 439229
    mrE : Thu 22nd May 2008 : 11 years ago

hey loop im absolutely interestred in this idea. i can provide loops of superb quality and in any genre.MrE do soundscapes count as loops, because i can make some cool ones with absynth?MrE

20. 63133
    RogueAi : Thu 22nd May 2008 : 11 years ago

I'm interested. I can make some great loops.

21. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Fri 23rd May 2008 : 11 years ago

I'm in!! I will sort it all out next week. I will put together a few packs of styles and genre's and mail them all named correctly. I have a paypal account already, so green is for go. Cheers Slap...

22. 139050
    DustHill : Fri 23rd May 2008 : 11 years ago

yeah if it's paypal for sure Im on it too

23. 125202
    Soulfull : Fri 23rd May 2008 : 11 years ago

Yeah, I would love to make a techno pack!
    Cheers S.

24. 439229
    mrE : Fri 23rd May 2008 : 11 years ago

loop, this all sounds very interesting and possibly profitable, but i dont have paypal and i dont really know what a rar file is. im sure that other ways of transfering cash can be found but im not very computer savvy and dont know how to put a pack together, is there something under the tutorials as far as rar and zip files and stuff? ern

25. 132465
    LabRatzProduction : Sun 25th May 2008 : 11 years ago

i'll put some hip hop drum packs together

Posts 1 - 25 of 147

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads