Vsts

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 53047
    SZoundscape : Thu 30th Aug 2007 : 14 years ago

I'm looking around for good piano vsts ... bored of using fl's soundfont, styrus and keys ... any suggestions please

2. 34452
    Gsusfrk : Fri 31st Aug 2007 : 14 years ago

just type in free vsts in google, theres so many sites out there offering free vsts its awsome, I have like 30 at home, and most of them are very well made vsts so search and you will find :)

3. 53047
    SZoundscape : Sat 1st Sep 2007 : 14 years ago

any recommendations??

4. 53047
    SZoundscape : Sat 1st Sep 2007 : 14 years ago

I found realistic virtual piano ... its okay but nothing more than soundfont or keys in FL ...

5. 34452
    Gsusfrk : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

reasons got a wicked piano selection (plus if you buy theirs off their online store its very professional) That's all I got mate, sorry

6. 101882
    Unknown User : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

By the way how do use these elusive VSTs?

7. 39029
    rei4real : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

search for 4front piano modules ... at least four of them are freeware-vst's, not much features but very good soundquality ...

peace, rei

8. 68799
    bosonHavoc : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

+1 on the 4font for laying down ideas...
    combine that with PSP PianoVerb (which is also free)

but if you want good piano your gonna have to drop some cash

we did the rounds but do to cost for the plug+ a good weighted 88 key controller + the heavy cpu load my girl opted to save up for a stage piano (Roland RD700GX) piano, wurly, and organ is a big part of our sound so we need a solid piece of gear. plus it keeps the cpu free to do a million other things.
    but it will be a bit before the RD700 gx graces our presence cause it costs some coin lol.. but its the best for us.

but i would totally recommend ivory for production work
    also check out absolute bosendorfer, pianoteq, and giga studio (if you have a sampler that takes .gig format).

another option is to go into a local studio and either run your midi's through the house pluggins or stage piano... or just lay down your piano tracks on the studio's piano.

some places around here charge around $50 bucks an hour.

even another option would be to find someone on looperman with a good set up that would run your midi's through their set up and send you a wave file.

9. 583767
    eshar : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

Ok...I just realised that this is an old thread.
    The advice given has been great I'm just not sure that SZoundscape still needs the help. So I'll close the thread for now.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.