SEARCHING FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE SOUND OR STYLE

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 2453002
    anthoni809 : Wed 4th Jan 2023 : 3 weeks ago

As the title says there comes a time when all developing artists face this conundrum. We know the music we like; we know what we want to sound like, we know what we want to make. However, when we go to execute these masterpieces that were portrayed in our minds, we either sound like shit or can't seem to find that one thing that's going to make our piece exactly how we imagined it. If this sounds like something that you also face, I'm here to tell you that you are by no means alone. I have spent countless hours trying to replicate what I hear in my mind to minimal success. Due to this I've been able to deduce that every time I attempted to go from my mind to my DAW I've been alone. This has led me down the path to believe that maybe some collaborative criticism is what me and everyone who has been through this are missing. So, if you catch my drift and are looking to make some MEANINGFUL, I repeat MEANINGFUL music...so am I, let's work together and see what timeless masterpieces we can come up with together.

P.S My influences are
    KENDRICK LAMAR, MAC MILLER, WALE, KANYE, WAYNE, TOBE NWIGWE, CHILDISH GAMBINO, KID CUDI, LOGIC, BRENT FAIYAZ, SMINO, NONAME, LARUSSELL, BAS, J COLE, BURNA BOY, WIZKID, SUMMER WALKER, HER, ARI LENOX, TEMS

2. 3653153
    weluvhades : Fri 6th Jan 2023 : 3 weeks ago

wiz and smino
    you know ball

3. 6050240
    griffymcg : Tue 24th Jan 2023 : 2 days ago

Hey I like everything youre saying and it sounds very appealing to me. Id love to collab. My ig is griffin_mcg

4. 2868318
    ozyman : Tue 24th Jan 2023 : 2 days ago

I'm in it man, been thinking there has been a lack of meaningful music lately but didn't want to say it. I have some similar influences so I think we would work well together. I'm on ig @ozyman_kot, it's got all my tracks on there, Ill listen to some of yours as well.

5. 6050240
    griffymcg : Tue 24th Jan 2023 : 2 days ago

Ok cool I agree man its all gotten so polluted these days. Ill give you a message and send you some of my tracks too.

6. 2453002
    anthoni809 : Tue 24th Jan 2023 : 2 days ago

Thanks for responding guys gonna be checking you all out on IG sorry for the late responses been a little busy with work

7. 4248445
    MiltownIC : Thu 26th Jan 2023 : 21 hours ago

My ig is miltowni.c , just released a song today. Lmk what yall think.

& anyone that wants to collab in any genre hmu. Im ready to work!

8. 3234686
    Lyand : Thu 26th Jan 2023 : 6 hours ago

Im moved by your drive and I would like to collaborate. I am a Latin rapper who, like you, is very interested in making meaningful music. Whenever youre ready to hit me up, my contact information is in my profile(:

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.