I Am An RIAA Certified Platinum Mixing Engineer

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1277953
    TristanTRoberts : Tue 6th Dec 2022 : 1 month ago

I thought I would just introduce myself. I have been a member of this site for a very long time. I used to come in here to do non commercial beats with to grow and become a better producer. I moved on for a long time always practicing, but mainly went into recording, mixing, and mastering music after getting my degree in Audio Production. I've been at it for about 10 years total, but I would say professionally after college only since 2019. I have since gotten to be a part of some large projects for a climbing artist where I received multiple gold plaques and I should have 2 platinum plaques RIAA certified soon. It's unbelievable and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to meeting you all and can't wait to be a little bit more active of a member here.

Always looking to work with new artists and to work in new genres. Please reach out and connect!

2. 2921361
    DEMYBU : Tue 6th Dec 2022 : 1 month ago

hey Im DEMYBU, ive been doing music production (self-taught) For 10 years (ever since i was 9).took music production and music theory in high school from 7th to 12th grade,been in the band from 6th to 12th grade. I wouldn't say im a professional by anymeans,but i would say i know a thing or 2 when it comes to music. HMU on my socials or on here :)

3. 5404749
    CLIIMATE : Wed 7th Dec 2022 : 1 month ago

Do you have an instagram where as I can contact you. I have a project that i'm going to start and I think you would be good to have on the team.

4. 1277953
    TristanTRoberts : Wed 7th Dec 2022 : 1 month ago

@tristantroberts

5. 4018286
    YXNGNESS : Mon 26th Dec 2022 : 1 month ago

nice work man. I checked you out @Tristan

6. 4453206
    WesCider : Fri 30th Dec 2022 : 4 weeks ago

Aw man you've worked with some heavy hitters in underground hip-hop. Jelly Roll? Lil Wyte? Krizz Kaliko? That's my shit! Good job bro,

7. 1277953
    TristanTRoberts : Wed 11th Jan 2023 : 2 weeks ago

Appreciate it Wes. It has been an incredible experience all around. In this next year you will see Jelly doing some things way bigger than any of us can imagine.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.