This Will Sound Ridiculous...

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 160510
    ashleyhayes : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

i can't seem to figure out how to get loops into my projects.
    i've tried renaming files,etc.
    i have acid music studio 6.0.
    no,it is not pro but it's still the full version,
    not a trial.
    is it even possible to get the .wav files into projects?
    or will i have to manually convert them myself
    or with a program?
    please help.
    thanks.

2. 71878
    Psychotropic_Circle : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

be sure acid can read wave files and you should assimilate the project tempo to the original file to avoid any sound or tempo change

3. 129157
    scratchrabbitt : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

What i do is put whatever .wav files i've downloaded into a selected Pack folder. For me (I use FL)i got to 'My Computer', 'Local disc', 'Program Files', 'Image-line' (It'll more than likely be different for you, since you have Acid..but it'll be the companies name or something, you should be able to recognize it. Then i go to the 'Fruity Loops' folder, and from there i click 'Data', 'projects' 'Packs' and then put the file in whatever pack i want it in. Sounds like a lot, and it's probably not supposed to be that complicated ...but it works. Basically find the packs folder in your software, and stick the .wav files in the folder within the Packs folder it goes in..fore example, if it's a vocal loop, then put it in the/a vocal folder.

Hopefully that wasn't too complicated, and helped a little...>>; I kind of ran on a bit. >

4. 160510
    ashleyhayes : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

thanks,i hear exactly what you're saying,
    but acid is difficult.
    i tried that before already,
    but it seems i have to try another way.
    thanks anyway,
    i should be able to figure it out (:

5. 101882
    Unknown User : Mon 28th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

As I can remember acid uses both wav and mp3 formats. If you having an issue with those formats then it is issue with the program. You can open the file form menu or by clicking exploere at the bottom left hand corner and dragging the file in, or you may right click in track section to open the file.

God bless

6. 34452
    Gsusfrk : Tue 29th Jul 2008 : 13 years ago

acid is difficult, but once you get into it its fine. I used to have ACID, its been a while since i've used MS 6 (i have MS 7) but the box at the bootom left hand corner of the ACID window has tabs under the box, click on the far left one, there it shows you the desktop of your computer, and like viciousprincess said just find your folder and either drag it into the above box or double click it and it'll auotmatically place itself in the box...
    hope that helped :)
    Pce
    Synergex

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.