Graphic Desinger Needed

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 2947890
    ryanbrinkhaus : Mon 19th Sep 2022 : 2 months ago

Hello,

Looking for a graphic designer for album cover work. If interested, shoot me a message on instagram. New album coming out and need some promo stuff.

@musicbrink

Thanks,
    Brink

2. 472620
    Kirkoid : Sat 1st Oct 2022 : 1 month ago

Have you tried AI generated art? Sites like NightCafe let you do do so many a day for free. Sometimes it takes a while to get it right, but you get some really interesting results.

3. 4267623
    annablaze : Tue 25th Oct 2022 : 1 month ago

i do this! feel free to DM me @theannablaze on IG

4. 4267623
    annablaze : Tue 25th Oct 2022 : 1 month ago

also as far as AI generated art, its risky business, with all the potential to be accidentally stealing from or copying artists without their consent.... its better to use it to get ideas or as a starting point to visualize what you'd like to create, then have a graphic designer finish it from there!

5. 5904361
    3Head : Tue 8th Nov 2022 : 3 weeks ago

Hi - I'm a creative director and designer - I can do anything you want, frankly, from cover artwork to 4 sec repeating videos for Spotify Canvas to 30 sec promo videos for SM to full length videos - to simple cover artwork which can be delivered for all media - Print to online.

due to site rules - I cant send you my email address - but it is on my profile page - drop me a line and I'll happily give you a full breakdown - or look up both 3Head and Duncan Forbes on bandcamp for a start

6. 5904361
    3Head : Tue 8th Nov 2022 : 3 weeks ago

PS I never use anything as generated art - any and everything I do is and will be original - I design not take stuff or clip art - just so you know

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.